Urban Meyer is gone!

So my original prediction on the CFP holds? Cool!

Bama
Clemson
Ohio State
One other team

I think having most of the CFP be the same teams every year will get us closer to the 6 or 8 team playoffs.

There are other teams?
Georgia and Oklahoma also high probability of making play offs. All five of these teams will be great bets to cover all year long!

Bama
Clemson
Ohio State
One other team

I think having most of the CFP be the same teams every year will get us closer to the 6 or 8 team playoffs.

There are other teams?
Georgia and Oklahoma also high probability of making play offs. All five of these teams will be great bets to cover all year long!

Um................er........................yea.

So who will win it all? Alabama or Alabama or Alabama?

Bama
Clemson
Ohio State
One other team

There are other teams?

I’m betting on Alabama.

Bama
Clemson
Ohio State
One other team

There are other teams?

I’m betting on Alabama.
During the regular season I will be betting on all of them to cover most weeks! Bama is m y favorite for natty. I will not bet this way because I want osu to win natty. Do not want to be conflicted at that time. Vegas has them as clear favorites with Clemson coming in second and OSU third
Most of it starts this week end! I am excited! I will have to listen to OSU as I will be on a charter fishing boat during their game! I hope I hit limit!

Forum List

Back