Uprising in Egypt Splitting the Conservatives in the US

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Store food and prepare for the coming global insurrection: That's the warning Glenn Beck issued Monday. The Muslim Brotherhood and American radicals, he informed us, are operating in tandem to bring about "the destruction of the Western world." On his Fox show, Beck presented a clip of Mohamed ElBaradei calling for a "New Egypt that is democratic, that is based on social justice." The phrase "social justice" flashed on the screen, because in Beck's world, it's a code word for a totalitarian leftist agenda, just as the Egyptian protesters' use of the phrase "day of rage" signals their kinship with Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground. "We've shown you tonight that Hamas, Code Pink"—the feminist anti-war group—"and the Muslim Brotherhood are all linked together." With the future bleak, Beck called on his viewers to pray for "our way of life" and for Israel.

Glenn Beck's Egypt Freakout: How the Uprising Splits U.S. Conservatives - The Daily Beast

Ahh so someone else is noticing the right's quandry. Democracy and freedom vs fear and hatred of the Islamic religion.

:clap:

I thought this was empahsized very well before and after the Palestinian elections.

Last edited:
Store food and prepare for the coming global insurrection: That's the warning Glenn Beck issued Monday. The Muslim Brotherhood and American radicals, he informed us, are operating in tandem to bring about "the destruction of the Western world." On his Fox show, Beck presented a clip of Mohamed ElBaradei calling for a "New Egypt that is democratic, that is based on social justice." The phrase "social justice" flashed on the screen, because in Beck's world, it's a code word for a totalitarian leftist agenda, just as the Egyptian protesters' use of the phrase "day of rage" signals their kinship with Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground. "We've shown you tonight that Hamas, Code Pink"—the feminist anti-war group—"and the Muslim Brotherhood are all linked together." With the future bleak, Beck called on his viewers to pray for "our way of life" and for Israel.

Glenn Beck's Egypt Freakout: How the Uprising Splits U.S. Conservatives - The Daily Beast

Its good to see someone takes Beck seriously.

Last edited:
Ahh so someone else is noticing the right's quandry. Democracy and freedom vs fear and hatred of the Islamic religion.

I thought this was empahsized very well before and after the Palestinian elections.

I remember (in another place not to be named) how everyone was happy and posting pictures of Iraqi women with purple thumbs after voting....hurray for Democracy....and yet not so happy and mods taking pictures down of Palestinian women with purple thumbs voting for Hamas. A distinct quandary.

It's not like Beck dreamed any of the threats up or anything iszzz it?? he dreamed it all up right lefties????

Fear and hatred of Islam.. Wonder where that came from???? We dreamed it all up right lefties,, Islam has never done a damn thing to anyone in the whole wide world has it?? NOooo.. not them.. they are as innocent as the driven snow.. right lefties??? It's on to Blame America first and don't forget to blame evil conservatives who sit around and dream all this terrorism up.. It never happened right lefties,, and if it did happen no muslim was ever involved in it right lefties???? Yay team.

He Dreams up his "dot connecting" and that it's all "working in unison" and coming to GET YOUR WAY OF LIFE!! BOOOO!

Beck is a pussy, or at least he promotes being one.

Go read up on the history of Jimmy Carter and Iran.... your old enough to remember that.

It's not like Beck dreamed any of the threats up or anything iszzz it?? he dreamed it all up right lefties????

Why don't you try reading the articles you're commenting on sometime Willow?
Now, as Egyptians pour into the streets and demand control of their political destiny, an interesting divide is opening up on the right. On one side are those who actually took all that democracy stuff seriously. On the other are those who see the Muslim world only as an enemy to be crushed and controlled. With a Republican primary approaching, it remains to be seen which view of Middle Eastern policy will triumph among conservatives.

He Dreams up his "dot connecting" and that it's all "working in unison" and coming to GET YOUR WAY OF LIFE!! BOOOO!

Beck is a pussy, or at least he promotes being one.

and the left works hard for the Muslim Brotherhood.. blaming Americans for the fear and hatred of Islam.. we gotttcha.. :lol::lol::lol: nothing ever happened to Americans did it??? nadddda.. zip,, zit.. newp

Go read up on the history of Jimmy Carter and Iran.... your old enough to remember that.

Ohh I remember. The military blew it and carter was blamed is the big political high point.
I also remember Bush I meeting with Sader? in Paris before the presidential election...

I also remember Iran contra. Delaing weapons to our enemy while we prosecuted private concerns for doing the same thing. And i have not forgotted the drug end of the deal in central america while Ronnie was just saying no to drugs.

And who can forget Bush I pardoning all Iran contra conspiratiors both indicted and unindicted, which included himself.

Forum List

Back