UPI Poll Shows Obama Support Drops Significantly

Now they are talking about releasing those god awful pictures of that horrific waterboarding, enraging the radicals in the middle east, they will be watching Al Jezere 24-7 . chanting death to America, death to America. Hopefully they don't get ahold of any Americans so they can torture them too, by cutting off their heads with dull knives. What a guy that Obama is, in the middle of a war on terrorism to release interogation documents, now releasing pictures, then gonna file lawsuits, what a rock star, unfortunately not a very good President. Boy, do I feel safe now knowing that he is watching out for all of us.:lol:

He doesn't know any better.... blame the morons that voted for him.

Trust me. I do blame them. I am taking down liscense numbers of people with Obama stickers. When it all blows up they will be the first ones I visit.
Mind you that I will not start anything toward making it all blow up. But if it does. I will just start at the first door and keep on trucking.
What will you do when Obama's policies work ?
Go "door to door" and thank those smart Americans who voted him into office
with a solid 9 million vote, 9% plurality ?

Taking down license plates. What a fibber.
You are a threat to no person. All empty chatter. I've seen you in action.
You can barely make it around with your walker and your oxygen bottle,
much less go door to door to pester fellow citizens.

Your yammering are a perfect example of why the GOP's failed agenda was soundly repudiated,
and will continue to be rejected by voters.

NY 20th Congressional Special election April 1st, 2009.
The GOP puts up a career big name state politician, the #2 elected GOP person in New York state government, against a novice non-politician Democrat in a large rural district that has 77,000 more registered Republicans than Democrats (the district's registered voters number about 600,000).
The GOP runs a TEA PArty [platform, anti-spending, cut taxes, deregulate industry platform, and RNC and ther sources pump in 3x as much money as the Dems, and gobbles up tons more TV and news ad space. The GOP put the entire party apparatus and noise makers on winning this special election, as a referendum on Obama's policies. They were counting on an easy kill. .
The Democrat runs on a pro-Obama platform, gets little campaign support or presence from the White House, is out spent, politically unknown. He stays on message, gets a lot of ground game (real "door to door" work, not a FakeFib like yours) suport and
and he comes from 21 points down in the polls to a squeak out a close win.

Even Republican voters won't vote for the Republican agenda.

Trust me. I do blame them. I am taking down liscense numbers of people with Obama stickers. When it all blows up they will be the first ones I visit.
Mind you that I will not start anything toward making it all blow up. But if it does. I will just start at the first door and keep on trucking.

Your yammering are a perfect example of why the GOP's failed agenda was soundly repudiated,

The GOP puts up a career big name state politician, the #2 elected GOP person in New York state government, against a novice non-politician Democrat in a large rural district that has 77,000 more registered Republicans than Democrats (the district's registered voters number about 600,000).
The GOP runs a TEA PArty [platform, anti-spending, cut taxes, deregulate industry platform, and RNC and ther sources pump in 3x as much money as the Dems, and gobbles up tons more TV and news ad space. The GOP put the entire party apparatus and noise makers on winning this special election, as a referendum on Obama's policies. They were counting on an easy kill. .
The Democrat runs on a pro-Obama platform, gets little campaign support or presence from the White House, is out spent, politically unknown. He stays on message, gets a lot of ground game (real "door to door" work, not a FakeFib like yours) suport and

And when they don't work, will you go door to door to the people who didn't vote him and tell them they were right?

Please link us to ONE, NON PARTISAN SOURCE, where experts have studied and concluded that oblahma's policies, especially spending more money than we have sky rocketing the deficit, is going to work.

Please link us to ONE, NON PARTISAN SOURCE, where experts have studied and concluded that oblahma's policies, especially spending more money than we have sky rocketing the deficit, is going to work.
Look up Keynesian economics. Government is responsible for taking steps to salvage a falterring, collpased economy, because no other etity has the authoruity or the resources. Even borrowed.

This response to a collapse has been taught in colleges since the 1930s. If you attended and were sober and awake, you have heard at least of it. Obama did not invent it, he is applying it.
It has become accepted by a vast majority of economists to be applicable now, today, in this economic situation.

I am not going to bother educating you or trying to sell you anything or argue with you.
Waste of time. Like discussing nuclear engineering applications with an argumentative 10 year old.
It will lead nowhere.
You will ignore and reject all factual discussion, you are solidified in the small dimwitted uneducable minority who will never do anything except base their opinions and commentary upon rockhard ignorance and a predeliction for emotional blabbing and outbursts.
Lost cause. The most Useless and hopeless and dulest and dumbest our nation has.
unwaverringly wearing bellicose ignorance like its a badge of honor.

Look up Keynesian economics. Government is responsible for taking steps to salvage a falterring, collpased economy, because no other etity has the authoruity or the resources. Even borrowed.

This response to a collapse has been taught in colleges since the 1930s. If you attended and were sober and awake, you have heard at least of it. Obama did not invent it, he is applying it.
It has become accepted by a vast majority of economists to be applicable now, today, in this economic situation.

I am not going to bother educating you or trying to sell you anything or argue with you.
Waste of time. Like discussing nuclear engineering applications with an argumentative 10 year old.
It will lead nowhere.
You will ignore and reject all factual discussion, you are solidified in the small dimwitted uneducable minority who will never do anything except base their opinions and commentary upon rockhard ignorance and a predeliction for emotional blabbing and outbursts.
Lost cause. The most Useless and hopeless and dulest and dumbest our nation has.

LOL.

You appear to not know the very economic principle you are advocating!

What Obama has done is far more Statist than Keynes...

The problem with being either far right or far left is that it does not represent the average voter which is right in the middle. I would hardly call the Bush administration far right because of the spending they did in congress.

I will call the Obama administration far left, because of his policies, appeasment to terrorists, outrageous run up of debt, his oppointees, Tim Guietner treasury secretary, tax cheat. His dunce of a Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano, and the list goes on.
Now releasing TOP SECRET documents against the advise of 4 former CIA directors.

The problem is that no one listened to what he was saying when he read those melodic speeches from that telepromter, they were too enthralled at having a black President. It didn't matter what he was saying. LOL Hope and Change they never listened to how he was gonna get there.

For those people and there are millions it's gonna be like being hit with a cold bucket of ice water when they wake up from their coma's and realize what this guy has been up to while they were sleeping. It's not gonna be pretty.

Since January 2009 President Obama has seen his support descend quickly.

A recent UPI poll shows the US President now firmly in the mid-50% range, a far cry from the still recent days when he regularly polled near 70%

Poll finds strong public support for Obama - UPI.com

:eusa_whistle:

He was elected by about 54% and his support is still in that range. Given the conditions he inhereted, he's doing fine.
one of these days, Obama will have to actually start taking responsibility for what he is doing

i dont ever expect a fucking moron like you to EVER hold him accountable

Oh goody, a whole new batch of homegrown terrorists.

:eusa_eh:

It will lead nowhere.

OK... you CAN'T! Just what I figured.

All you have is more of your inane, tepid, moronic, sophomoric liberal insults, which is just so predictable and typical of you retarded oblahmabots.

If I wasn't mistaken, I'd say you're probably one of the ones responsible for sending out the liberal, oblahma worshiper talking points for the day. Problem is they're worthless diatribe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back