Updated Rules from the Open-Minded...

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Democratic Underground....

1. WHO WE ARE

Who is Welcome on Democratic Underground, and Who is Not

Democratic Underground is an online community for Democrats and other progressives. Members are expected to be generally supportive of progressive ideals, and to support Democratic candidates for political office.

We ban conservative disruptors who are opposed to the broad goals of this website. If you think overall that George W. Bush is doing a swell job, or if you wish to see Republicans win, or if you are generally supportive of conservative ideals, please do not register to post, as you will likely be banned.

People who repeatedly and willfully break the rules, or who generally engage in rude, anti-social behavior, will be banned. It doesn't matter if you are a fellow progressive, a long-term member of this community, or a donor.

If you have been banned from Democratic Underground, you are not permitted to log on again using a different username. Previously banned members will be immediately banned, regardless of behavior.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/forums/rules_detailed.html

They are so open-minded....

Maybe I should have posted this in the humor section... :D

I suppose they'd get real offended if I called myself an imperialist. :laugh:

Are they affraid to debate???? :boohoo:

OR, are they affraid a conservative might make sense and some members might jump ship?????

I joined there on a dare from here about 8 months or so ago, I was banned after 3 posts. All I did was complain about the rules, about having to be "progressive LMFAO!", I asked why they didn't want conservative points of view and if they were afraid of losing the debate, some jackoff told me he slays conservatives all day long and that they come there and don't want conservatives because they are discussing the betterment of America LMFAO!. Anyway that was it, I didn't cuss, didn't rip anybody a new asshole and WHAM! Banned.

I wonder what would happen if I posted there under the same name I post with here on USMB.....

I'll bet I'd get the "red" carpet treatment (bad pun intended!). Maybe they would even think that Karl Marx had come back from the dead for real!

Until I open my big mouth, that is, then it would be....

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

OCA said:
I joined there on a dare from here about 8 months or so ago, I was banned after 3 posts. All I did was complain about the rules, about having to be "progressive LMFAO!", I asked why they didn't want conservative points of view and if they were afraid of losing the debate, some jackoff told me he slays conservatives all day long and that they come there and don't want conservatives because they are discussing the betterment of America LMFAO!. Anyway that was it, I didn't cuss, didn't rip anybody a new asshole and WHAM! Banned.
Against my better judgement, I joined the DU this evening.... and was banned after about 4 posts....

It certainly is a different atmosphere there.... something like extreme paranoia, schizophrenia, delusional psychosis and a bad LSD trip all rolled into one........

except not as pleasant......

KarlMarx said:
Against my better judgement, I joined the DU this evening.... and was banned after about 4 posts....

It certainly is a different atmosphere there.... something like extreme paranoia, schizophrenia, delusional psychosis and a bad LSD trip all rolled into one........

except not as pleasant......

:laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh:

Kathianne said:
:laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh:

Well.... it wasn't a complete waste of time..... I did bag a liberal or two.... now I have something to hang over the fireplace mantle! :)

Funny that you folks have the moral high ground doing the same thing here as they do there. Pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back