Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
According to their updated analysis, Romney is projected to receive 330 of the total 538 Electoral College votes. President Barack Obama is expected to receive 208 votes -- down five votes from their initial prediction -- and short of the 270 needed to win.

The new forecast by political science professors Kenneth Bickers of CU-Boulder and Michael Berry of CU Denver is based on more recent economic data than their original Aug. 22 prediction. The model itself did not change.

Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

And this was BEFORE Mitt Romney got to show who he really is by destroying Obama in the debate.

Hmmmm, let's review.

On the one hand, academic, peer reviewed, research that has successfully predicted every election since 1980.

On the other, polls.

I know which I lean towards.

Big fucking deal

I have predicted every election since 1964

Most are blowouts. Its not hard to do. I bet my streak lasts longer than the University of Colorado's

Hmmmm, let's review.

On the one hand, academic, peer reviewed, research that has successfully predicted every election since 1980.

On the other, polls.

Big fucking deal

Most are blowouts. Its not hard to do

But their's is based on methodology, not horse shit.

Oh really? Can I borrow your time machine sometime?

Sure...Try my Wayback machine

peabody.jpg

Hmmmm, let's review.

On the other, polls.

Big fucking deal

Most are blowouts. Its not hard to do

So is mine

Theirs only looks at one factor...I look at them all

University of Colorado is going down

Hmmmm, let's review.

On the other, polls.

Big fucking deal

Most are blowouts. Its not hard to do. I bet my streak lasts longer than the University of Colorado's

Yeah, but you have a time machine so it's not exactly fair.

So is mine

Theirs only looks at one factor...I look at them all

University of Colorado is going down

Thank you for confirming what I had - from research - already concluded... you're a fucking prat.

I don't know CG.....my streak goes back pretty far and 1980 is not that far back

University of Colorado is predicting Romney to take New Mexico, North Carolina, Virginia, Iowa, New Hampshire, Colorado, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida.

You still betting on Romney to win?

Last edited:

hmmmm, let's review.

On the other, polls.

I know which i lean towards.

big fucking deal

i have predicted every election since 1964

most are blowouts. Its not hard to do. I bet my streak lasts longer than the university of colorado's

lol

hmmmm, let's review.

On the other, polls.

I know which i lean towards.

big fucking deal

i have predicted every election since 1964

most are blowouts. Its not hard to do. I bet my streak lasts longer than the university of colorado's

lol

LBJ beat Goldwater, just like this eight year old predicted

But... but.... but... I thought the left respected academic research! Oh my, that must be only when it supports their idiocy.

Yes, that's it. All academic research is true. To reject a single paper is to reject all of science and reality. You got it right cali! Well done! Fucking stupid bitch

Their "Academic Research" predicts Romney taking New Mexico, North Carolina, Virginia, Iowa, New Hampshire, Colorado, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida

How much more do you need to know it is a bogus model?

Anyone or any model that thinks Romney is going to win is full of shit.

The fact that this model was just created a few years ago makes it even more ridiculous that people are buying into it. This model hasn't predicted anything before.

Forum List

Back