Update

S

Sandy73

I just wanted to update everyone and ask for your prayers once again.
They are readmitting my Grandmother to the hospital. She is severly dehydrated and does not look well at all. I am afraid she has given up.
Please keep her in your prayers..

Sandy :(

Sandy73 said:
They are readmitting my Grandmother to the hospital. She is severly dehydrated and does not look well at all. I am afraid she has given up.

you gottem Sandy-----I'm sure all will go as best as it can!

Sandy73 said:

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it just looks worse than it is. I'm sure she'll be ok. I'll still keep her in my thoughts today.

Tell Grandma we can't have this! There's too many who want to see her up and around! Print these out, if you can, & take them to her.
Take care of yourself, Sandy.

Sandy, you know she's in my prayers, and if anything I can do, don't hesitate to call. Wish I were closer! :(

I know this sounds very strange but here it is.. I went to see my Grandmother tonight and she looked a little better than this morning.. Now, this is where the strange part comes in to the picture. My Grandfather died on Saturday Sept 25, 1982 my GM is always keeping up with dates and calanders and anniveraries. I look for my GM to pass away on Saturday Sept 25,2004 22 yrs to the day. This is what she is waiting on I know it and this is what she wants.
It hit me like a ton of bricks... She told me tonight that she won't be able to make a cake for my husbands birthday on the 16th and I told her "he doesn't want a cake he wants you here".. She said "I will be here" .. Maybe its my lack of brain power right now but I know the woman well enough that this is her intentions.. Call me crazy .. I know I am probably just my opinion.

Sandy,I hope things get better for your grandma. Your in my thoughts. I think Joz had a good idea about printing these out. I bet it would make her feel very good. Get well, grandma!!!!!!!

Sandy, sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Im sure she wil pull through. If you need anything, let us know!!

You know what... as sad as it may sound, I know when I get old, there'll come a day when I'm just ready to pass on. Because there's no getting younger. There's no bringing back all your old friends and family, and the quality of life will never get better. I'm sure I'll be tired, and be looking foward to a rest before I meet the Lord.

However, my best wishes and prayers are with your Grandma. I know Gram's are real special people.

Pale Rider said:
You know what... as sad as it may sound, I know when I get old, there'll come a day when I'm just ready to pass on. Because there's no getting younger. There's no bringing back all your old friends and family, and the quality of life will never get better. I'm sure I'll be tired, and be looking foward to a rest before I meet the Lord.

However, my best wishes and prayers are with your Grandma. I know Gram's are real special people.

Pale, nicely said. My mom, 82 years young when she passed, did know that her 2 oldest grandchildren were in good shape. The day before she passed, she told the 3rd, that the Secret Service was a better choice than the FBI. Guess where he is doing his internship? I miss her so much every day, but not her suffering.

Sandy, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. She will be in my Prayers, as well as you and your family!!

sandy, I have your whole family in my prayers. I do hope that she returns to her old self soon. keep reminding her that she is needed and wanted, as I am sure she is!

Just wanted the board to know my Grandmother passed away this morning.. She is in a better place now. Thank you for all your support and prayers

Sandy

Oh, Sandy, I am sooo very, very sorry. Please extend my sympathy to the family.

Forum List

Back