Update..

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Most of you dont know, but my dad was very sick for about 2 months. He went into the hospital for what we thought was bronchitis. We were then told it was pnemonia (sp??). Then we were told it was emphazema. My dad was sent home twice an each time returned to the hospital in a very short time. He was in ICU most of the time and was in a medicated sleep with a respirator doing most of the work for him.
For the last 2 months he had some really good days with alot of optimism and some really bad days without any. It has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me and my family.
In the last week he was diagnosed with lung cancer and preparations were being made for him to undergo treatment.
In the early hours on Thursday August 26th, my dad passed away. His lung collapsed and they were unable to revive him.
The funeral was held on Saturday and he was cremated. My mother plans on keeping his ashes.

Some of you may have noticed my absence on the board recently, some of you may not. This is why I have been so scarce on the board lately.
I will most likely move back to NJ or Pa to help my mother in the next 6 months. My lil brother is in college and she will be alone until I can get there. I am looking foward to it and hope everything will work out as I have it planned. (I doubt it :) )

Just wanted to let you all know where I have been.

Sweetie, I'm so sorry about your dad! I don't know what to say in situations like this, but I will keep you and your family in my Prayers!

Oh I am soo sorry for your loss ! God bless you and your families loss..

Thank you all. I dont think really anyone knew. I just havent had time to get on and write more than...my dad is sick. Didnt want to do that. I was hoping that he would make it...but I think he is better off this way than being on a respirator for the rest of his life.

So sorry to hear this, Chuck. Your Dad's in a better place now, though, his suffering's over, y'know?

My sincere condolences on your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Chuck -

So sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. My prayers are with you and your family. I hope you know that if you need anything at all, my family will be on the ready to help!!

Forum List

Back