Update: We Now Have Only 12 Seconds Left Until Climate Change Destroys The Planet

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A new update issued by watchdog groups on climate change indicated this afternoon that we only have 12 seconds left until climate change destroys the planet.

We previously thought we had just 12 years, then 10 years, but the latest update indicates that we have well under a minute.

"The earth will be totally destroyed in the next, oh, 12 seconds," said Beto O'Rourke at a rally. "If you don't give the government a bunch of money and power, it will happen. Trust me."

"So hand over the cash, guys," he said. "Like, now. I'm super serious."

This tragic development means that humanity won't have time to correct climate change, and our writers probably won't even have time to finish thi

A new update issued by watchdog groups on climate change indicated this afternoon that we only have 12 seconds left until climate change destroys the planet.

We previously thought we had just 12 years, then 10 years, but the latest update indicates that we have well under a minute.

"The earth will be totally destroyed in the next, oh, 12 seconds," said Beto O'Rourke at a rally. "If you don't give the government a bunch of money and power, it will happen. Trust me."

This tragic development means that humanity won't have time to correct climate change, and our writers probably won't even have time to finish thi

Oh shit! I hope I can get my ass kissed goodbye before it's too late. :21:

Polar Bear Face Palm.jpg

Well, I counted to twelve twice, and it never did happen. I guess lies get dispersed if you don't give it years and count it out in seconds

Lies go this way:

Forum List

Back