UPDATE: USCIS Memo Details Obama Administration Plan for Executive Action Amnesty

Got it. Misery enjoys company.
Are you an illegal Romanian gypsy?

Hey douche, lets say you achieve the logistically impossible and all illegals are gone today, you gonna be pickin veggies this summer in the San Joaquin Valley in 105 degree heat 12 hrs a day? Or hanging sheet rock?

Nah.....didn't think so. If you are not for amnesty you are against the American economy.

Well, unknown to many, americans did all these jobs when this country was founded and for years and years afterward - even to this day! Where do you all get the notion that americans did not work in the fields or hung sheet rock??? Get a clue folks - americans are the ones who did it ALL back then and many continue to do it now! What this country should do, is have a work program ONLY to allow people to come and work and hightail it back to their country when the deed is done.

You are stuck in a bygone era, Americans are technological and overeducated now, they have let the notion set in that those jobs are beneath them, they no longer do these jobs in the numbers that our economy requires.

I did not set it up this way, your American government did and its too late to go back now. If you are against amnesty you are against the American economy.

I just found out about this myself. Here is a link with jpeg images of each page of the documents for anyone who is interested

Memo USCIS

I can't beleive our current administration is sidestepping congress and the constitutional checkes and balances in such a blatant way.

OCA, You don't know what you're talking about (sounds Greek to me...).
I winter in Yuma, Az., the lettuce capital (and other crops) of the world. A majority of fieldhands come in daily from Mexico to work via a H-2A visa (they're legal!!), during the picking season. Minimum starting wage is $10.00/ hr...with many earning more. Because Yuma is on the border, most return home at night to border towns in Mexico, where they live. Farm Labor Bureaus provide bus transportation, spot-a-pots, as it is well organized.
Minor abuses may occur, but they are usually straightened out, when found out.
BTW, Cesar Chavez was born in Yuma.
BAMM!!!

Cesar Chavez was anti-illegal. He felt they brought down the wages of those here legally.

He was right.

deport all of them
wages go up
crime goes down
How many unemployed could you hire to deport every illegal?

Forum List

Back