update on my GEORGIA AGRICULTURAL ACT 2012..

Stop being stupid. All you ever have to say is insults and really childish threats. If you want to be taken seriously, stop it now. Write like an adult to not at all.

I have received "2" and "3" and, from what Ive read so far, its ideological nonsense. Granted that you might get into something factual later on, who wants to try to decipher your copy-paste hogwash.

Ed, or whatever your name is ... If you are unable to write intelligently, get someone else to do it for you. And, for Pete's sake, learn the FACTS about your subject because, without FACTS, there is nothing to debate or discuss.

Stop being stupid. All you ever have to say is insults and really childish threats. If you want to be taken seriously, stop it now. Write like an adult or not at all.

I have received "2" and "3" and, from what I've read so far, its ideological nonsense. Granted that you might get into something factual later on, who wants to try to decipher your copy-paste hogwash.

Ed, or whatever your name is ... If you are unable to write intelligently, get someone else to do it for you. And, for Pete's sake, learn the FACTS about your subject because, without FACTS, there is nothing to debate or discuss.

Last edited:
Funny how "Ed" nags and nags with his
Well neddite?
Well?
but disappears when its convenient.

Suffice it to say that his pdf is just like his posts - hysterical and hardly readable. Once a reactionary fruitcake, always a reactionary fruitcake.

As for enforcing the existing laws, only those who have not seen it first hand would or could believe that the feds or the locals are not doing their jobs.

There are fewer coming across because there are no jobs.
President Obama has deported more than any other president.
More and more family farms are going broke and being bought out by Big Business and anyone who doesn't realize that was the plan all along is a fool.

The losers are the small family farms and the people who are so dirt poor, they don't have anything left to lose - the illegal immigrants.

The winners are all the various offshoots of what started out as Standard Oil. Look it up - all the mega-oil companies came from that company. Drive the long highways with crops on either side and you'll see signs that tell you they're all a huge incestuous corporation (are people too, my friend) quietly eating our country alive.

People like "Ed" don't know what they're talking about and don't want to know. "Ed" sees this has his ticket into some political SuperStarDom and he's too dumb and too stubborn to look further than that.

Note to "Ed" - there are plenty of white supremacy sites around. Join them. You'll have a really good time.

Well, I've hung around but I don't see "Ed" and I don't want to waste any more time right now on this fool.

Jeeez. What a reactionary and utterly ignorant idiot he is.

Its called NATIONALISM and the law neddite!
If you aren't legal,you dontbelong here.
Regardless of ones country of origin

Forum List

Back