update on my GEORGIA AGRICULTURAL ACT 2012..

Liability it eliminates the necessity of the farmers to keep ruining our nationalism by using an excuse to keep illegal aliens here.
IT IS AGAIBST THE LAW TO BE HERE ILLEGALLY.

Read it and weep,neddite.
Emailed the pdf
I'm proud of this accomplishment
Anyone else I will do the same.

Liability it eliminates the necessity of the farmers to keep ruining our nationalism by using an excuse to keep illegal aliens here.

We could penalize those employers who willingly violate the law by hiring aliens.

Stopping the flood of illegals is not solved by any one mechanism.

If we are serious about our sovereign right to monitor our own borders and to be in control of who is or is not allowed and permitted to be here, then we have to address all of the facets of the problem at the same time.

We need to de-incentivize the willingness of employers to hire illegals by penalizing such employer behavior via criminal prosecution and monetary fines that take the benefit OUT of the equation.

We need to more rigidly guard our borders -- not just at the check points of ingress and egress, either. But all along the lines.

We need to locate the ones who are here without permission and remove them. And if they have kids here, too bad. They go too.

We need to make SOME allowances for permitting some illegals to stay regardless of how they got here (legally and overstaying their visas or illegally in the first place or by way of some desperate effort to get asylum) . That process (which does exist in part today) is cumbersome as hell and time consuming and fraught with all kinds of pitfalls. So what? Deal with them It need not be perfect. It just has to be honest and meaningful and as good as we can make it.

And we also need to address the underlying problem of LEGAL immigration and naturalization. Have we based the quotas and admission figures on factors that are petty, stupid, racist, bigoted irrational? Then attend to those laws and fix them Saying so doesn't change the fact that we STILL should encourage the influx of foreigners who have legitimate skills to serve our needs. We WANT scientists. We want talent. We want industrious folks. We WANT people who are more than willing to work hard and earn their way. But still, we have a duty to keep tabs on the various COSTS that are clearly associated with immigration and limit it (year by year) to figures we can sustain.

We could penalize those employers who willingly violate the law by hiring aliens.

If we are serious about our sovereign right to monitor our own borders and to be in control of who is or is not allowed and permitted to be here, then we have to address all of the facets of the problem at the same time.

We need to de-incentivize the willingness of employers to hire illegals by penalizing such employer behavior via criminal prosecution and monetary fines that take the benefit OUT of the equation.

We need to more rigidly guard our borders -- not just at the check points of ingress and egress, either. But all along the lines.

We need to locate the ones who are here without permission and remove them. And if they have kids here, too bad. They go too.

We need to make SOME allowances for permitting some illegals to stay regardless of how they got here (legally and overstaying their visas or illegally in the first place or by way of some desperate effort to get asylum) . That process (which does exist in part today) is cumbersome as hell and time consuming and fraught with all kinds of pitfalls. So what? Deal with them It need not be perfect. It just has to be honest and meaningful and as good as we can make it.

And we also need to address the underlying problem of LEGAL immigration and naturalization. Have we based the quotas and admission figures on factors that are petty, stupid, racist, bigoted irrational? Then attend to those laws and fix them Saying so doesn't change the fact that we STILL should encourage the influx of foreigners who have legitimate skills to serve our needs. We WANT scientists. We want talent. We want industrious folks. We WANT people who are more than willing to work hard and earn their way. But still, we have a duty to keep tabs on the various COSTS that are clearly associated with immigration and limit it (year by year) to figures we can sustain.

Now that's the way to express your desire for smaller government! Way to go!

I'm trying my best to help AMERICA go in the right direction.

This thread would be evidence to the contrary.

Otherwise, ‘your’ suggestion, like your post, is a failure:

The first batch of probationers started work two weeks ago at a farm owned by Dick Minor, president of the Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association. In the coming days, more farmers could join the program.

So far, the experiment at Minor’s farm is yielding mixed results. On the first two days, all the probationers quit by midafternoon, said Mendez, one of the farm’s two crew leaders.

“Those guys out here weren’t out there 30 minutes, and they got the bucket and just threw them in the air and say, ‘Bonk this; I ain’t with this; I can’t do this,’u2009″ said Jermond Powell, a 33-year-old probationer.

Mendez put the probationers to the test last Wednesday, assigning them to fill one truck and a Latino crew to fill a second truck. The Latinos picked six truckloads of cucumbers compared to one truckload and four bins for the probationers.

“It’s not going to work,” Mendez said. “No way. If I’m going to depend on the probation people, I’m never going to get the crops up.”

Conditions in the field are bruising, and the probationers didn’t seem to know what to expect. Cucumber plants hug the ground, forcing the workers to bend over, push aside the large leaves and pull them from the vine. Unlike the Mexican and Guatemalan workers, the probationers didn’t wear gloves to protect their hands from the thorns on the vines.

Temperatures hovered in the low 90s with heavy humidity, but taking off a shirt to relieve the heat invited a blistering sunburn. One Latino worker carried a machete that he used to dispatch a rattlesnake.

Georgia program tries to replace migrant workers with ex-convicts | MarioWire
Pity republicans can’t propose actual solution based on facts and evidence, rather than ignorance and hate.

Liability.
I agree.
That's another plan I have working too.
But,give me credit for this much.
It is one mechanism that at least takes away the necessity for them.
combine that
Plus seal the border
We have cooperating nationalist policy.

Liability.
I agree.
That's another plan I have working too.
But,give me credit for this much.
It is one mechanism that at least takes away the necessity for them.
combine that
Plus seal the border
We have cooperating nationalist policy.

Now that's the way to express your desire for smaller government! Way to go!

Typical of you mindless drone libs, you are unable to distinguish between a desire for smaller government and a recognition of the need for a small government to do the legitimate job OF government.

I don't blame you LonelyLaughable. Thinking has simply never worked out for you.

Read it and weep,neddite.
Emailed the pdf
I'm proud of this accomplishment
Anyone else I will do the same.

No pdf in my inbox.

Is this another one of your unkept promises? You're such a screwball and so completely illiterate, I can't imagine how you could ever actually write anything.

For that matter, I can't imagine trying to read much of what you write.

I'll check my inbox again but I think you're lying again.

Some of you really need to visit our southern border. I lived west of Tucson for more than 25 years and I'm telling you, you have no friggin clue.

Learn what you're talking about and then start popping off about what we "need" to do.

Hint: The Sonora desert is called a "sub tropical desert" because of the high rainfall. Look up "sub tropical desert". I know it sounds strange but that's what it is.

For much of the year, you could hide elephants along the border.

Once YOU GIVE ME AN ACCURATE EMAIL...
and you read it.
Debate with me why egregious breaking the law of illegal immigration is acceptable.

Sent to gmail now.
Trust me...
if i have anything to say about it...
And you or any other sympathizer harbors them.
A jail sentence is in line for you.

Forum List

Back