update on my GEORGIA AGRICULTURAL ACT 2012..

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
:cool::cool:
I'm trying my best to help AMERICA go in the right direction.
In January of this year,I created a proposal called the GEIRGIA AGRICULTURAL ACT OF 2012.
What it does is replaces the need for farmers and businesses to use illegal,migrant labor with using nonviolent criminal offenders. It has a threeway benefit-
1.each migrant worker costs a business $50 a day plus food and housing.
a.nonviolent criminal offenders will be paid $10 a day plus the business does not have to worry about housing as the labor is ALREADY INCARCERATED.
SAVES THE FARMERS 80% PROFIT PLUS THERE IS NO LOSS OF PRODUCTIVITY.

2.Enforces without excuse,the new tough anti illegal immigration laws that Governor Deal put into law this year.

3.prepares nonviolent criminal offenders to earn money,learn a trade and earn good time and reduced sentences as part of true rehabilitation.

As of May 4,2012...
I received my second email from the Governor's office.
IT IS GOING TO WORK.
Right now,according to research,there are 12,500 agricultural labor jobs just in this part of the state.
10,500 INCARCEREES eligible to participate.
And,instead of illegal aliens being used for the remainder jobs,the push is for the jobs to be LISTED AT THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE TO BE FILLED BY US CITIZENS.

my proposal has backing of Austin Scott,us house Rep,local state Rep and Senate...
and the last email TODAY suggests I submit my proposal to both US SENATORS

• Banned
When the LOCAL GINS got wind of it,when they found out about the increase of profitability THEY WERE ALL OVER IT.

• Banned
Libs cannot say that businesses want illegals.
FARMERS ARE CAPITALIST PROFITEERS,and will do what's cost effective.

Congrats. :thup:

But I've read other accounts of states and municipalities attempting to replace labor (migrant and otherwise) with the prison population (non violent and otherwise). I don't recall it ever succeeding.

I ripped this thing to shreds on numerous occasions, Ed, Meth heads are not going to be effective crop pickers and there is not nearly enough of them. The cost of security and transportation would bankrupt the state while contributing zip to any local economy.

In January of this year,I created a proposal called the GEIRGIA AGRICULTURAL ACT OF 2012.
What it does is replaces the need for farmers and businesses to use illegal,migrant labor with using nonviolent criminal offenders. It has a threeway benefit-
a.nonviolent criminal offenders will be paid $10 a day plus the business does not have to worry about housing as the labor is ALREADY INCARCERATED.

2.Enforces without excuse,the new tough anti illegal immigration laws that Governor Deal put into law this year.

3.prepares nonviolent criminal offenders to earn money,learn a trade and earn good time and reduced sentences as part of true rehabilitation.

As of May 4,2012...
IT IS GOING TO WORK.
Right now,according to research,there are 12,500 agricultural labor jobs just in this part of the state.
And,instead of illegal aliens being used for the remainder jobs,the push is for the jobs to be LISTED AT THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE TO BE FILLED BY US CITIZENS.

my proposal has backing of Austin Scott,us house Rep,local state Rep and Senate...
Kudos, Ed. Prisoners need intensive help with getting back into the mainstream workforce when their time is served. I think it is good for people who are cooped up in small spaces to be out in the sun and doing labor, even if the pay isn't much, it's something they need to get back to doing and realize when they get out, they can take a little money with them if they don't go on a destructive binge in prison and have to pay for things they break or damage out of pocket from their earnings.

I wish you the best and thank you for persevering this agenda.

I'm sorry.
Its in place to be voted.
Occupied,illegals ARE GOING TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS STATE LIKE IT OR NOT.

Occupied,read again.
The businesses down here,not government pay for the labor.
You obviously live in a nanny state.

As of May 4,2012...
IT IS GOING TO WORK.

Kudos, Ed. Prisoners need intensive help with getting back into the mainstream workforce when their time is served. I think it is good for people who are cooped up in small spaces to be out in the sun and doing labor, even if the pay isn't much, it's something they need to get back to doing and realize when they get out, they can take a little money with them if they don't go on a destructive binge in prison and have to pay for things they break or damage out of pocket from their earnings.

I wish you the best and thank you for persevering this agenda.

You watch too many movies.

This is also being looked at by our neighbors in alabama.
BEING A US CITIZEN IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT.
BOTTOM LINE,IF YOUR NOT LEGAL.
YOU DONT BELONG HERE.

Research proven shows this is GOING TO WORK!!!!

You say this about all of your crackpot, harebrained schemes. I doubt if you have any clue about what you're talking about but hey, I'm willing to listen.

Why don't you explain EXACTLY how this is going to work.

New Topics

Forum List

Back