UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

these people like Billo are Parrots Parroting the talking points given to them . As example , see the use of the word ECONOMY . Last thing i ever worried about in my 50 years of working is that we need imported third worlders to prop up the American economy so that i or my DAD before me could make a paycheck .

these people like Billo are Parrots Parroting the talking points given to them . As example , see the use of the word ECONOMY . Last thing i ever worried about in my 50 years of working is that we need imported third worlders to prop up the American economy so that i or my DAD before me could make a paycheck .

Democrats despise and loathe people with real jobs, and demonstrate this constantly, every day. The psychos then profess 'amazement' they lost their votes.

They're idiots and sociopaths.

--------------------------------------- what is to know other then that they [adults] play kids games with balls Billo .
You're speaking gibberish.
--------------------------------------- you may worship them but those in pro sports are is thuglike Adults playing a kids game with Balls Billo .
"...are is thuglike..."

Are you an immigrant? Did you move to this country? You English sucks!

as i asked , what don't i understand about Ball games played by thug like adults that are worshipped in your '49er' Bar - Church Billo .

and whats the deal with imported third worlders keeping your American 'economy' running Billo ??

--------------------------------------- what is to know other then that they [adults] play kids games with balls Billo .
--------------------------------------- you may worship them but those in pro sports are is thuglike Adults playing a kids game with Balls Billo .
"...are is thuglike..."

------------------------------- NO , my people built this country Billo .

and your sports hero ball playing hero's you Worship are pretty thug like Billo .

"...are is thuglike..."

So does you's.

I'm an immigrant. A legal immigrant who went on to become a US citizen.

"...are is thuglike..."

------------------------------- NO , my people built this country Billo .
-------------------------------- and we built this country on Western Law and Foundations , See the descriptions of ALL the Founders of the USA that were just like me Billo .

-------------------------------- and we built this country on Western Law and Foundations , See the descriptions of ALL the Founders of the USA that were just like me Billo .
No they weren't. They welcomed immigrants. They built this country so oppressed people would have a place to go where they could escape tyranny.

All you want to do is give them more oppression.

its open borders Billo , educated in 'kalifornia' . Let the thirdworlders stay in their zhitholes Billo .

and i bet you a hundred dollars that your buddy ' kino jimenez ' is a sports fan type Billo .

If you don't want to be harassed for wearing the MAGA hat, here is the alternative.

3093rpy.jpg

Forum List

Back