Update: I am NOT voting Obama or Dem; I'm simply NOT VOTING IN 2012

To all the worthelss pimps and cock-sucking degenerates who may choose to NOT vote in the November Presidential election... shut your holes. You have chosen to close yourselves out by default.

You think you're making a "statement" by not voting?

You aren't making shit. You won't be anonymously counted, you'll only be anonymously forgotten.

Your butt-hurt over this issue is curious.

He's right.

I'm glad your two opinions align. :thup:

As I stated on this forum, some issues happened over the past 2 years that made me decide to vote straight Democrat this year. It was a hard choice, but I just leaned that way more and more as the months passed.

Well, after taking a long hard look at what I was gonna do, and reviewing the past few years in my mind........I remembered something. I'm emotionally pro-cop. And, Barack Obama befriended a man who bombed cops (Ayers). And sure, as a Christian, I believe in forgiveness for any sins. BUT, Ayers hasn't repented that. He's proud of it. And we all know about the "Police acted stupidly" comment, which disgusted me. I remembered that Barack Obama in 2008's campaign wouldnt meet with the Association of Police Chiefs. And that his Justice Department has done dozens of anti-cop actions the last 4 years.

I can't do it.

I can't give my vote to the Democrats this year. There is just too much bad history there.
I can't give my vote to the Republicans this year. There are just too many worrisome trends going on in that party.

I'm not voting this year. I support neither candidate, and neither party. Fuck 'em. I'll be at home watching ESPN's First Take and some football highlights that day. May even hit the gym. Just another Tuesday.

Find yourself a third party candidate and vote for them. It will send a message, it will tell both parties you aren't happy with either. First Take is pretty good but at times, it get a little boring.

You're going to make a statement by doing nothing.... You realize that you will never be heard, right? There are way too many people already doing nothing by not voting. There will be zero difference between you and them. No one will hear your message.

If the message can't be quantified or articulated, then it serves no purpose.
I don't care about being heard, I really don't. Morally, I can't vote for evil. If we continue to participate in a system that is controlled, we are guilty for the destruction and enslavement of mankind. When the chaos comes, the blood won't be on my hands, it will be on yours, you supported the system, you voted. Got it? It's your mess, not mine.

United States Budget Dilemma.wmv - YouTube
Nothing. They won't do or say anything to fix the problem but talk about shit that doesn't matter. They haven't been for two decades. I don't expect it to change.

You may claim, when the last president that finally has to declare martial law to keep order, "oh, well, I didn't vote for that guy, so it's not my fault," but yeah, you voted for the system that allowed it to occur, it is your fault, you supported the system. When your children ask you what you did, tell them you voted for them or against them, ok? When my children ask me what I did, I'll tell them I woke people up, I protested against the system, and I wrote articles all across the internet about the corruption of the system, because I was awake and aware, ok? I will not endorse this circus anymore.

I noticed somewhere on the board, the libertarians are all about getting their candidate into the debates. Whoopeed dee big fucking do. Like that will accomplish a whole fucking lot. What they don't understand is that even if they could get the courts to force the media to allow their candidate in, (which they can't), the process is still rigged.

It's like they have never heard of the Council on Foreign Relations before. This organization has the corporations, foundations, major media, and all of the mainstream politicians and political organizations in it's back pocket. It's one giant cabal for god's sake. Now I was in debate for four years in high school and on my University debate team for two, and I know that just as important as knowing your topic and being well organizated, is having an impartial judge and a topic that is meaningful. What good will be the debates to the libertarian candidate if the moderator to the debate is on the same side of the issues as the Democrats and the Republicans? Or if the moderator controls what issues are to be debated? Bubkiss, that's what. The moderator will make him look like a fool. Just like all moderators and Journalist did their best to make Ron Paul, Ross Perot, Jesse Jackson, Ralph Nader, etc. look like a fool.

And after the debate is over, how do you think the corporate media will spin the whole thing? Yeah, me too.

I don't think most libertarian are even aware of where the seed money to set up their party came from. Sure, the original author of Libertarian literature had their minds and hearts in the right place, but if you go back and study it, THEY WERE AGAINST ELECTORAL POLITICS. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch. Only at the local level can we decide what is good for ourselves by representing our-self and by choosing someone to represent us at larger bodies. WE ARE A REPUBLIC, NOT A DEMOCRACY.

That is not what they are teaching in public schools these days. . .

:rolleyes:

Obama wasn't friends with Ayers. He merely belonged to a common community group.

But yeah, I can see that the "cops acted stupidly" remark would be a deal blower.

To all the worthelss pimps and cock-sucking degenerates who may choose to NOT vote in the November Presidential election... shut your holes. You have chosen to close yourselves out by default.

You think you're making a "statement" by not voting?

You aren't making shit. You won't be anonymously counted, you'll only be anonymously forgotten.

Your butt-hurt over this issue is curious.

He's right.

I could have dispensed with the expletives, but what's the fun in that? :)

If you don't like Barry or Romney then vote third party or write someone in.

Jesus. Folks died to give us the right to vote. Anyone who doesn't vote doesn't give a shit.

Wise up. VOTE.

They also died to give us the right not to vote. And no, we really don't give a shit whether Obama or Romney wins, because they're essentially clones of one another.

As I stated on this forum, some issues happened over the past 2 years that made me decide to vote straight Democrat this year. It was a hard choice, but I just leaned that way more and more as the months passed.

Well, after taking a long hard look at what I was gonna do, and reviewing the past few years in my mind........I remembered something. I'm emotionally pro-cop. And, Barack Obama befriended a man who bombed cops (Ayers). And sure, as a Christian, I believe in forgiveness for any sins. BUT, Ayers hasn't repented that. He's proud of it. And we all know about the "Police acted stupidly" comment, which disgusted me. I remembered that Barack Obama in 2008's campaign wouldnt meet with the Association of Police Chiefs. And that his Justice Department has done dozens of anti-cop actions the last 4 years.

I can't do it.

I can't give my vote to the Democrats this year. There is just too much bad history there.
I can't give my vote to the Republicans this year. There are just too many worrisome trends going on in that party.

I'm not voting this year. I support neither candidate, and neither party. Fuck 'em. I'll be at home watching ESPN's First Take and some football highlights that day. May even hit the gym. Just another Tuesday.

"Credibility, has none, poster does, yesss" says Master Yoda

I can't do it.

That's wise of you. Stick to your guns.

I have a good friend that has never voted in her life. She pays no attention to anything beyond her immediate concerns and doesn't feel qualified to make a decision on who to vote for.

I can't do it.

Are you fucking schizophrenic or something? Two weeks ago you were jacking off to all things Obama.

Jesus. Folks died to give us the right to vote. Anyone who doesn't vote doesn't give a shit.

Wise up. VOTE.

They also died to give us the right not to vote. And no, we really don't give a shit whether Obama or Romney wins, because they're essentially clones of one another.

You don't have to vote for Barry or Romney.

You can vote 3rd party or write someone in.

Voting is a right won with blood dude and by not voting your spitting in the face of those who gave you that right.

If you choose not to vote then don't get on a messageboard bitching.

Wise up. VOTE.

You don't have to vote for Barry or Romney.

You can vote 3rd party or write someone in.

Voting is a right won with blood dude and by not voting your spitting in the face of those who gave you that right.

If you choose not to vote then don't get on a messageboard bitching.

Gary Johnson is the only candidate I could consider voting for, but he's not very good. So I won't be voting for him either. Writing someone in will just get my vote thrown in the trash because you have to be registered as an official write-in candidate to be counted, so why bother?

What is there that's inherently good about voting? Why should one vote simply for the sake of voting, even if there are no candidates worthy of that person's vote? These are the questions I keep asking, and nobody can give a satisfactory answer. You say the right to vote was "won with blood," but so were many things. The right to bear arms, for example, but I don't see anybody saying that I should go out and buy a gun. So what about voting, in and of itself, is so special? The answer is nothing. We've simply been propagandized since we were small children to believe that it is.

I will not vote in November, and I suspect I'll still be here posting to my heart's content. Unless of course there's some USMB rule that says no non-voters may post here that I'm unaware of.

I can't do it.

Obama's association to Ayers was made public back before he was eleted in 2008. Did you vote for him then?

Ok....drama queen. :eusa_whistle:

If you help Obamination win by not voting for Romney, don't say shit on this board ever again about Obamination.

I can't do it.

I can't do it.

Enjoy your day. And don't complain for four years.

Fuck 'em. I'll be at home watching ESPN's First Take and some football highlights that day. May even hit the gym. Just another Tuesday.

No you won't.

You'll be right here, bitching and whining.

But, no vote means your opinion is worth bupkis.

Nah. I dont come on here much anymore. A bunch of lunatics and morons......sprinkled with a few folks who can actually carry a debate.

But Tuesday ESPN First Take is always good. I'll be there.

Thank God for small favors. We have enough whiney assed attention whores.

Forum List

Back