Update: I am NOT voting Obama or Dem; I'm simply NOT VOTING IN 2012

Yeah, I'm with you. I think everyone, all the independents, libertarians, Ron Paul supporters who know what the media and the Republican establishment did to him, everyone who knows how this game is fixed, should just stay home.

Why? Because if they don't vote, than the rulers ruling over us HAVE NO LEGITIMACY. What does that mean? It means that the party apparatuses have to give us candidates, that represent the people with policies that are good for the public and the nation, not good for the corporations, wall street, the global elites, and the international cabal of bankers. Or they have to give us candidate that will not only say what they are going to do, but actually DO IT. What we get are liars. They are not a representative sample of our populations, they are the elites. They tell us anything to get elected. The laws they make are arcane, purposely devised to be byzantine so as to entrap the lay person and work towards the favor of those who can afford legal consul and tax attorneys to absolve them of all liability. They have constructed a neo-fuedal system for land's sake.

If we don't vote, then the rulers that are placed over us by the party machinery and the electoral bureaucracy HAVE NO LEGITIMACY. THAT is what it means if nobody votes for the only candidates these corrupt party machines that monopolize America's politics chose for us. That is what it means to the media establishment and government schools which monopolize our intellectual growth and who constrict our minds and souls.

If I am not getting through to the "Just Vote" crowd, just because it is your duty, maybe he will. . . .
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk]George Carlin Doesn't vote - YouTube[/ame]

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
~Albert Einstein

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm with you. I think everyone, all the independents, libertarians, Ron Paul supporters who know what the media and the Republican establishment did to him, everyone who knows how this game is fixed, should just stay home.

Why? Because if they don't vote, than the rulers ruling over us HAVE NO LEGITIMACY. What does that mean? It means that the party apparatuses have to give us candidates, that represent the people with policies that are good for the public and the nation, not good for the corporations, wall street, the global elites, and the international cabal of bankers. Or they have to give us candidate that will not only say what they are going to do, but actually DO IT. What we get are liars. They are not a representative sample of our populations, they are the elites. They tell us anything to get elected. The laws they make are arcane, purposely devised to be byzantine so as to entrap the lay person and work towards the favor of those who can afford legal consul and tax attorneys to absolve them of all liability. They have constructed a neo-fuedal system for land's sake.

If we don't vote, then the rulers that are placed over us by the party machinery and the electoral bureaucracy HAS NO LEGITIMACY. THAT is what it means if nobody votes for the only candidates these corrupt party machines that monopolize America's politics chose for us. That is what it means to the media establishment and government schools which monopolize our intellectual growth and who constrict our minds and souls.

If I am not getting through to the "Just Vote" crowd, just because it is your duty, maybe he will. . . .
George Carlin Doesn't vote - YouTube

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
~Albert Einstein

You're a fucking idiot and George Carlin is a syphilitic whore. Go masturbate somewhere else.

To all the worthelss pimps and cock-sucking degenerates who may choose to NOT vote in the November Presidential election... shut your holes. You have chosen to close yourselves out by default.

You think you're making a "statement" by not voting?

You aren't making shit. You won't be anonymously counted, you'll only be anonymously forgotten.

You're a fucking idiot and George Carlin is a syphilitic whore. Go masturbate somewhere else.
fuck-o-meter.gif

Nice way of saying that you give up and that the arguments for not voting are far stronger than the argument for voting. Got anything else other than personal attacks? Resorting to course language and rudeness is usually the last desperate refuge of the ignorant and weak in the losing side of a debate; you were aware, yes? :eusa_boohoo:

Unless you had anything valuable to add to the discussion?

Last edited:

If we don't vote, then the rulers that are placed over us by the party machinery and the electoral bureaucracy HAVE NO LEGITIMACY. THAT is what it means if nobody votes for the only candidates these corrupt party machines that monopolize America's politics chose for us. That is what it means to the media establishment and government schools which monopolize our intellectual growth and who constrict our minds and souls.

~Albert Einstein

You are the ones that said it couldnt be done.
You were the assholes who said stay home.

I was the one who said "FUCK YOU".

I was the one who said "fuck you really big time

I changed the world up here because we woke up one day and went FUCK YOU.

Wanna see how it happens moron? vote conservative.

fuck-o-meter.gif

Nice way of saying that you give up and that the arguments for not voting are far stronger than the argument for voting. Got anything else other than personal attacks? Resorting to course language and rudeness is usually the last desperate refuge of the ignorant and weak in the losing side of a debate; you were aware, yes? :eusa_boohoo:

Unless you had anything valuable to add to the discussion?

Don't you have a My Little Pony to sodomize? Your toys are waiting...

You're out of your league, honey.

If we don't vote, then the rulers that are placed over us by the party machinery and the electoral bureaucracy HAS NO LEGITIMACY. THAT is what it means if nobody votes for the only candidates these corrupt party machines that monopolize America's politics chose for us. That is what it means to the media establishment and government schools which monopolize our intellectual growth and who constrict our minds and souls.

~Albert Einstein

Yet you can't even defend your position.

To all the worthelss pimps and cock-sucking degenerates who may choose to NOT vote in the November Presidential election... shut your holes. You have chosen to close yourselves out by default.

You aren't making shit. You won't be anonymously counted, you'll only be anonymously forgotten.

No.

Your ignorance is perhaps exceeded only by your coarseness. Perhaps not. lol :tongue:

That's exactly what boycotting an election is, making a statement. :bang3: Do you ever read or just listen to the propaganda machine on TV and radio?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2f-MZ2HRHQ]Cool Hand Luke - Failure to Communicate - YouTube[/ame]

Election boycott
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Election_boycott
Time to Boycott the Election
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/08/14/time-to-boycott-the-election/
Keenly aware that Americans can’t stay docile forever, that sooner or later they will react to their rising impotence and plummeting standards of living, the government is nevertheless doing nothing to improve the situation. It is, however, putting all the legal and logistical apparatus into place to suppress, hard, any eventual explosion of discontent. Our police is becoming militarized, and the military itself is being used in civilian situations. More than a decade into this absurd War on Terror, no Muslim terrorists have appeared in the Homeland other than those propped up, manipulated and framed by the government itself, and yet it is ratcheting up its surveillance and arming itself even further, with machine guns, armored vehicles and futuristic weapons, all to combat you, ordinary citizens, should you decide to wave a fist in the direction of Goldman Sachs or Washington.

So vote only if you want more of this self-destructive madness. Vote only if you want more government suppression, more of your jobs sent overseas, bailouts for huge corporations and tax-funded bonuses for white-collar criminals. Vote only if you want to kill, die and be crippled in your overlords’ wars for profits. Vote if you hate yourselves, citizens. Both political parties consider you a fool when you register, stand in line, sometimes up to six hours, and vote, just to sanction their blatant lies.

During the last Presidential electoral charade, both candidates paused their rhetorical jousting when it came time to stump for the bank bailouts. Shoulder to shoulder they stood, Obama, McCain and Bush, like three stooges of big business, to funnel trillions to the too-big-to-fail banksters.

Oh the shame of it all! As the fraud was crowned, American intellectuals joyfully wept, and some are again campaigning for their sleek savior! Banished to an academic theme park, your average American intellectual is a timid poseur, careerist who’s best at congratulating himself for his feeble, half-baked protest, if he bothers to participate in public life at all. Look, ma, I’m chaining myself to my desk! When there are so many supple co-eds patrolling the halls, it’s hard to keep your postmodern mind on the goddamn Republic.

II. The ratchet effect

http://smithbowen.net/linfame/stopme/chapter02.html
The American political system, since at least 1968, has been operating like a ratchet, and both parties -- Republicans and Democrats -- play crucial, mutually reinforcing roles in its operation.

The electoral ratchet permits movement only in the rightward direction. The Republican role is fairly clear; the Republicans apply the torque that rotates the thing rightward.

The Democrats' role is a little less obvious. The Democrats are the pawl. They don't resist the rightward movement -- they let it happen -- but whenever the rightward force slackens momentarily, for whatever reason, the Democrats click into place and keep the machine from rotating back to the left.

Here's how it works. In every election year, the Democrats come and tell us that the country has moved to the right, and so the Democratic Party has to move right too in the name of realism and electability. Gotta keep these right-wing madmen out of the White House, no matter what it takes.

(Actually, they don't say they're going to move to the right; they say they're going to move to the center. But of course it amounts to the same thing, if you're supposed to be left of center. It's the same direction of movement.)

So now the Democrats have moved to the "center." But of course this has the effect of shifting the "center" farther to the right.

Now, as a consequence, the Republicans suddenly don't seem so crazy anymore -- they're closer to the center, through no effort of their own, because the center has shifted closer to them. So they can move even further right, and still end up no farther from the "center" than they were four years ago.

In fact, the Democrats' rightward shift not only enables the Republicans to move farther right themselves; it actually compels them to do so, if they want to maintain their identity as the angry-white-guy party par excellence. (A great part of the Republicans' hysterical hatred of Bill Clinton arose from this cause: with Democrats like Clinton, who needs Republicans?)

If you dont like either choice, you can always vote for one of the third party candidates. Id rather someone voted 3rd party than not vote at all. And there are other races than just the Presidency. At least vote for the local stuff.

Oh and if you arent supporting Obama, maybe you should change your avatar. Just saying

Nice try, but they are still legitimate. If through your apathy, you decide not to vote, that desnt mean the vote didn't count or that you havent had your say in the system. It just means you chose to neglect the process. In which case, you deserve what you get.

Your ignorance is perhaps exceeded only by your coarseness. Perhaps not. lol :tongue:

That's exactly what boycotting an election is, making a statement. :bang3: Do you ever read or just listen to the propaganda machine on TV and radio?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2f-MZ2HRHQ]Cool Hand Luke - Failure to Communicate - YouTube[/ame]

Election boycott
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Election_boycott
Time to Boycott the Election
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/08/14/time-to-boycott-the-election/
Keenly aware that Americans can’t stay docile forever, that sooner or later they will react to their rising impotence and plummeting standards of living, the government is nevertheless doing nothing to improve the situation. It is, however, putting all the legal and logistical apparatus into place to suppress, hard, any eventual explosion of discontent. Our police is becoming militarized, and the military itself is being used in civilian situations. More than a decade into this absurd War on Terror, no Muslim terrorists have appeared in the Homeland other than those propped up, manipulated and framed by the government itself, and yet it is ratcheting up its surveillance and arming itself even further, with machine guns, armored vehicles and futuristic weapons, all to combat you, ordinary citizens, should you decide to wave a fist in the direction of Goldman Sachs or Washington.

So vote only if you want more of this self-destructive madness. Vote only if you want more government suppression, more of your jobs sent overseas, bailouts for huge corporations and tax-funded bonuses for white-collar criminals. Vote only if you want to kill, die and be crippled in your overlords’ wars for profits. Vote if you hate yourselves, citizens. Both political parties consider you a fool when you register, stand in line, sometimes up to six hours, and vote, just to sanction their blatant lies.

During the last Presidential electoral charade, both candidates paused their rhetorical jousting when it came time to stump for the bank bailouts. Shoulder to shoulder they stood, Obama, McCain and Bush, like three stooges of big business, to funnel trillions to the too-big-to-fail banksters.

Oh the shame of it all! As the fraud was crowned, American intellectuals joyfully wept, and some are again campaigning for their sleek savior! Banished to an academic theme park, your average American intellectual is a timid poseur, careerist who’s best at congratulating himself for his feeble, half-baked protest, if he bothers to participate in public life at all. Look, ma, I’m chaining myself to my desk! When there are so many supple co-eds patrolling the halls, it’s hard to keep your postmodern mind on the goddamn Republic.

II. The ratchet effect

http://smithbowen.net/linfame/stopme/chapter02.html
The American political system, since at least 1968, has been operating like a ratchet, and both parties -- Republicans and Democrats -- play crucial, mutually reinforcing roles in its operation.

The electoral ratchet permits movement only in the rightward direction. The Republican role is fairly clear; the Republicans apply the torque that rotates the thing rightward.

The Democrats' role is a little less obvious. The Democrats are the pawl. They don't resist the rightward movement -- they let it happen -- but whenever the rightward force slackens momentarily, for whatever reason, the Democrats click into place and keep the machine from rotating back to the left.

Here's how it works. In every election year, the Democrats come and tell us that the country has moved to the right, and so the Democratic Party has to move right too in the name of realism and electability. Gotta keep these right-wing madmen out of the White House, no matter what it takes.

(Actually, they don't say they're going to move to the right; they say they're going to move to the center. But of course it amounts to the same thing, if you're supposed to be left of center. It's the same direction of movement.)

So now the Democrats have moved to the "center." But of course this has the effect of shifting the "center" farther to the right.

Now, as a consequence, the Republicans suddenly don't seem so crazy anymore -- they're closer to the center, through no effort of their own, because the center has shifted closer to them. So they can move even further right, and still end up no farther from the "center" than they were four years ago.

In fact, the Democrats' rightward shift not only enables the Republicans to move farther right themselves; it actually compels them to do so, if they want to maintain their identity as the angry-white-guy party par excellence. (A great part of the Republicans' hysterical hatred of Bill Clinton arose from this cause: with Democrats like Clinton, who needs Republicans?)

You're going to make a statement by doing nothing.... You realize that you will never be heard, right? There are way too many people already doing nothing by not voting. There will be zero difference between you and them. No one will hear your message.

If the message can't be quantified or articulated, then it serves no purpose.

If you don't like Barry or Romney then vote third party or write someone in.

Jesus. Folks died to give us the right to vote. Anyone who doesn't vote doesn't give a shit.

Wise up. VOTE.

If you dont like either choice, you can always vote for one of the third party candidates. Id rather someone voted 3rd party than not vote at all. And there are other races than just the Presidency. At least vote for the local stuff.

Oh and if you arent supporting Obama, maybe you should change your avatar. Just saying

This is a very good point. And it is instructive. We should all remain very active in our local communities, for it is where our power can still be felt. Our voices can still be heard on our local school board, in our local town hall meetings, and, to a lesser extent, in local elections. I am not saying that voting in local elections doesn't matter, but for all intents and purposes, this "national" cycle of elections? It's a sham. This is why the Federal government does all it can to dis-empower the state and local political power through legislative mandates and unfunded fiats; laws that attempt to tell localities what they must do, with no authority vested in the Constitution.

As we have all been conditioned in Federally subsidized schools with curriculum that has been mandated from the state boards of education, passed on by the Department of Education, we do not, and shall not, question the Constitutionality of these measures. After all, we all know who lost the civil war, states have no right, correct? Make no mistake, the social engineering nature of these projects has one goal, to debase the quality of the electorate and democratic action of the masses. I can see from this thread and to a larger extent, this forum, that it has been a rousing success.:sad: You tell the truth, people hate you for it.
http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/historytour/history1.htm

This is a very good point. And it is instructive. We should all remain very active in our local communities, for it is where our power can still be felt. Our voices can still be heard on our local school board, in our local town hall meetings, and, to a lesser extent, in local elections. I am not saying that voting in local elections doesn't matter, but for all intents and purposes, this "national" cycle of elections? It's a sham. This is why the Federal government does all it can to dis-empower the state and local political power through legislative mandates and unfunded fiats; laws that attempt to tell localities what they must do, with no authority vested in the Constitution.

As we have all been conditioned in Federally subsidized schools with curriculum that has been mandated from the state boards of education, passed on by the Department of Education, we do not, and shall not, question the Constitutionality of these measures. After all, we all know who lost the civil war, states have no right, correct? Make no mistake, the social engineering nature of these projects has one goal, to debase the quality of the electorate and democratic action of the masses. I can see from this thread and to a larger extent, this forum, that it has been a rousing success.:sad: You tell the truth, people hate you for it.
http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/historytour/history1.htm

Okey dokey.

A) I'm drunk as a skunk and I really didn't understand what you were trying to say

B) I'm drunk as a skunk and I actually understood what you were trying to say

C) I'm drunk as a skunk and I don't give a shit.

D) all of the above because I'm running with C

Your butt-hurt over this issue is curious.

No vote, no voice. If you don't make the effort to walk to the polls and at the very least write in a name you are giving up something precious, my precious. You have a right and a responsibility and a duty.

Exercise it in any fashion you choose. Just do it.

I really don't care about your politics, but if you don't vote you are wasting something that so many have given up their lives for so that you may have this privilege. Don't denegrate thier memory.

:clap:

Your butt-hurt over this issue is curious.

He's right.

Forum List

Back