UPDATE: Homosexual Attorneys from Justice Department Advise Philadelphia Police

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
UPDATE: Homosexual Attorneys from Justice Department Advise Philadelphia Police On Arresting Christians
One Internet news service says not to expect an investigation because of the involvement of the Justice Department homosexual attorneys

A few days ago I wrote you about the situation in Philadelphia in which four Christians were arrested. They are charged with eight crimes, including three felonies: possession of instruments of crime (a bullhorn), ethnic intimidation (saying that homosexuality is a sin), and inciting a riot (reading from the Bible some passages relating to homosexuality) despite the fact that no riot occurred.

They face a possible 47 years in prison and fines of $90,000 each. Now we have learned more about this horrible travesty of justice.

According to WorldNetDaily, "Homosexual attorneys from the U.S. Justice Department Civil Rights Division not only attended (the) large homosexual event…but they advised police on the scene who arrested 11 Christian protesters, says a source in the agency." (Charges against some of the Christians have been dropped.)

The WorldNetDaily article went on to say the U.S. Justice Department is "not likely to take up the cause of the five criminally charged Christians who believe Philadelphia officials violated their civil rights."

Did you catch that? The Justice Department will refuse to investigate the treatment of the arrested Christians because some homosexual attorneys from the Justice Department were advising the Philadelphia police on how to arrest the Christians!!!!

WorldNetDaily, quoting their source inside the Justice Department, said the Christians were charged with "ethic intimidation (hate crimes) 'at the recommendation of some of our (Department of Justice) attorneys who were at the march.'"

In fact, Chief Inspector Tiano, who serves as liaison to the homosexual community, testified at the preliminary hearing that he met at least four times with the organizers of the Outfest event in anticipation of the protesters' activities, presumably to discuss how to handle the "Christians" when they showed up at the event. He also said he had 40 officers on site that day. He did not meet with any of the Christians!

There appears to be collusion in this travesty of justice that goes to high levels of both the Justice Department and Philadelphia. A trail date will be set soon.

Would you stand with these Christians who are defending our constitutional right of free speech? We are asking you to stand with these four Christians by doing the following actions.

Send the email to the Department of Justice asking for an investigation of this situation. Click here to send your email.

Help us with a financial gift. AFA attorneys from our Center for Law and Policy are representing the Philadelphia 4 at no cost to the Christians. A gift of $15, less than a cup of coffee once a month for a year, will go a long way in helping AFA cover our costs. Click here to make a donation.

One final request. Please forward this to your friends and family. And thanks for caring enough to get involved.
Sincerely,

Don

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
American Family Association

P.S. Please forward this email to family and friends.

According to WorldNetDaily, "Homosexual attorneys from the U.S. Justice Department Civil Rights Division not only attended (the) large homosexual event…but they advised police on the scene who arrested 11 Christian protesters, says a source in the agency." (Charges against some of the Christians have been dropped.)
The WorldNetDaily article went on to say the U.S. Justice Department is "not likely to take up the cause of the five criminally charged Christians who believe Philadelphia officials violated their civil rights."

Did you catch that? The Justice Department will refuse to investigate the treatment of the arrested Christians because some homosexual attorneys from the Justice Department were advising the Philadelphia police on how to arrest the Christians!!!!

WorldNetDaily, quoting their source inside the Justice Department, said the Christians were charged with "ethic intimidation (hate crimes) 'at the recommendation of some of our (Department of Justice) attorneys who were at the march.'"
what is the world coming to? sowhere is the aclu on this one? someone complains that their civil rights are violated and they arent jumping?

Doesn't play into th ACLU's intrest on this one so, they'll look the other way. Sad they won't defend these people, but, but they protect NAMBLA....sad day they should change thier name to LCLU, Liberal's Civil Liberty Union.

wolvie20m said:
Doesn't play into th ACLU's intrest on this one so, they'll look the other way. Sad they won't defend these people, but, but they protect NAMBLA....sad day they should change thier name to LCLU, Liberal's Civil Liberty Union.
they defended <i>that</i> group?! those nasty freaks who want it legal to fuck little boys? those fuckers make my skin crawl.

While I disagree with what those Christians were saying, they had every right to say it. They should definitely get off. They have the right to there oppinions and to counter demonstrate.

Johnney said:
they defended <i>that</i> group?! those nasty freaks who want it legal to fuck little boys? those fuckers make my skin crawl.

Amazing is it not? I think the case was a young boy was kidnapped, and then when he resisted being raped the 2 kidnapping men murdered him. Then the police found NAMBLA literature in the guy's house or on his computer, I forget which. Anways the ACLU says that is the organizations right, to publish materials on how to have sex with children and not get caught, free speech and all, and it did not cause the men to commit the crime.

Psychoes, all of 'em.

I have seen what good the ACLU can do, but lately I see them doing way more damage to our society as a whole, then protecting us.(like thats poor boys right to live)

theim said:
Amazing is it not? I think the case was a young boy was kidnapped, and then when he resisted being raped the 2 kidnapping men murdered him. Then the police found NAMBLA literature in the guy's house or on his computer, I forget which. Anways the ACLU says that is the organizations right, to publish materials on how to have sex with children and not get caught, free speech and all, and it did not cause the men to commit the crime.

Psychoes, all of 'em.
well its like you can publish anything about commiting a crime and not get into trouble. fuckign sickening

Johnney said:
well its like you can publish anything about commiting a crime and not get into trouble. fuckign sickening

I know remember Charles Manson he "supposedly" only killed one but was charged with the deaths of many. His propaganda to blame and he didn't get off, it boggles my mind how some get away but not others.

Forum List

Back