UPDATE: Henrietta Hughes says she's not milking the system

That would be a really funny book. I wonder what else would sell in never-never land.

"I'm not milking the system", by Henrietta Hughes
"I never killed anybody", by Orenthal James Simpson
"I hate marijuana", by Tommy Chong
"I never had sex with that woman, Ms. (insert name here)", by Bill Clinton
"My life in the Church", by Paris Hilton
"My Bar-Mitzvah", by Adolf Hitler
"Clean as a whistle", by Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa
"My Academy Award winning performances", by Tori Spelling
"Childcare A to Z", by Britney Spears
"My Academic Accomplishments", by PubliusInfinitum

I have news for you. It is going to get worse.

One trillion is probably not enough.

I think it is going to get very ugly.

Awesome troll post! One trillion is government pork spending is not enough. Hilarious! :lol:

Actually, most economists will agree. It's not. Now we need to rescue more big banks, help home owners who are more than 60-90 days late on their mortgage and are being threatened with foreclosure and probably send more rebate checks in the mail for consumers to spend. Again, a dying patient... do you shock the patient back to life or do you just let them flat line and let them go back to life on their own?

Why should we rescue homeowners who are being threatened with foreclosure? They chose zero downpayment, they chose the bigger house, they chose the ARM, they overextended their credit, they foolishly decided to use the equity in their home like it was an ATM . . . I didn't. Why should I have to bailout anyone out? If they bit off more than they could handle, they should suffer the consequences. Maybe, just maybe, they'd learn the lesson.

Send more rebate checks? And where is this money coming from? Oh yeah, the printing press. :rolleyes: Um, you know that $8-$13 extra dollars that we'll be seeing in our paychecks? You think the states won't raise taxes and grab this?

I have news for you. It is going to get worse.

One trillion is probably not enough.

I think it is going to get very ugly.

Awesome troll post! One trillion is government pork spending is not enough. Hilarious! :lol:

Actually, most economists will agree. It's not. Now we need to rescue more big banks, help home owners who are more than 60-90 days late on their mortgage and are being threatened with foreclosure and probably send more rebate checks in the mail for consumers to spend. Again, a dying patient... do you shock the patient back to life or do you just let them flat line and let them go back to life on their own?

Slightly off topic, but I would sue if they stopped me from dying. Once I die that's it, even if I didn't ask for it.

As for bailing out people who spend more money than they have, fuck them. I am not wasting my money on someone who can't even live on their own budget, mine's tight enough as it is.

Slightly off topic, but I would sue if they stopped me from dying. Once I die that's it, even if I didn't ask for it.

As for bailing out people who spend more money than they have, fuck them. I am not wasting my money on someone who can't even live on their own budget, mine's tight enough as it is.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back