Update: Google exec says infowars & alex jonnes will soon be unsearchable on youtube

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Update: Google Exec Says Infowars & Alex Jones Will Soon Be Unsearchable On YouTube
UPDATE: Read Infowars attorney Norm Pattis’ response to this censorship effort in a letter to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

A Google executive claimed that Alex Jones and Infowars would soon be completely eradicated from its video platform YouTube.

Speaking during a Senate hearing on Tuesday over its censorship practices, Google’s VP for Government Affairs & Public P

Best part wait until they come for you and oh your gonna know it even if your ass Kissing Trump hating Obama lover oh they're coming for you too losers we told you . LOL

Update: Google Exec Says Infowars & Alex Jones Will Soon Be Unsearchable On YouTube
UPDATE: Read Infowars attorney Norm Pattis’ response to this censorship effort in a letter to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

A Google executive claimed that Alex Jones and Infowars would soon be completely eradicated from its video platform YouTube.

Speaking during a Senate hearing on Tuesday over its censorship practices, Google’s VP for Government Affairs & Public P

Best part wait until they come for you and oh your gonna know it even if your ass Kissing Trump hating Obama lover oh they're coming for you too losers we told you . LOL

I don't accuse grieving parents of being actors who didn't have their children murdered, so I doubt I'll have a problem.

Forum List

Back