Update: Arrest In Case of Woman In a Coma

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
There was a thread about this a while back.

The person who started it had doubts that the person who raped that woman could be found.

The police did what I said they would do. They went through the records. Found the person who had access to her. Went to court to get a court order to get a sample of his DNA.

He's been arrested and hopefully will be put in prison for a very long time. Unfortunately, rape that doesn't result in the death of the victim doesn't matter as much in our society so the sentences aren't very long.

Hopefully he will be in prison for a very long time with people who will teach him exactly what rape is day and night for many years to come.

And what about that child? Who is going to raise that boy? What is he going to be told about his conception, birth and the people who created him? Will that rapist be able to have access to that child as he's growing up?

At least the rapist will be put in prison. Hopefully that facility will do a better job of protecting their patients.

Regulations aren't all bad. Arizona and this nation needs much better laws for those who take care of our most vulnerable.

Nurse arrested in alleged sexual assault of patient in vegetative state

Not surprised they caught the guy

I bet that as soon as they found the patient was pregnant and they asked...Who could do such a thing?

Everyone on the staff pointed to him

nathan-sutherland.jpg

He sure looks like a fine upstanding gentleman.

They should cut his balls off. What a monster.

Didn't they give the baby to her family?
What kind of animal would do this? Actually, there's a movie about this very thing, sort of. It's "The World According to Garp." But she wanted a baby without having to spend her life with a man, so not the exact same thing.

What kind of animal would do this? Actually, there's a movie about this very thing, sort of. It's "The World According to Garp." But she wanted a baby without having to spend her life with a man, so not the exact same thing.

Garp, Garp, Garp

Creepy actually

I bet that as soon as they found the patient was pregnant and they asked...Who could do such a thing?

nathan-sutherland.jpg

I hope he spends many years in prison learning exactly what rape is. Day and night.

I hope that baby is taken care of and that monster isn't allowed anywhere near that baby.

I have no idea what happened to the baby.

My first assumption is it went into state custody.

What laws does Arizona have for background checks on people who work in long term care facilities?

I know that republicans hate regulations and wants everything to be privatized so I don't have any expectations that Arizona has anything close to proper laws that protect our most vulnerable citizens. All republicans care about is profit. Arizona is a red state so I would be extremely surprised if there was anything close to proper laws and regulations on those facilities.

nathan-sutherland.jpg

I knew it would be a black guy....if its taking white pussy, gotta be a nigga....but the best way to torcher this monster...MAKE HIS BLACK ASS PAY CHILD SUPPORT

Forum List

Back