Upcoming Ohio redistricting could drive Kucinich out

Yeah but the guy in the off ramp ain't a member of Congress so who cares what he has to say??

Come on Z. You must find something about OL'Dennis that you like. LOL

He does has good taste in women...:clap2:
kucinich_wife.jpg

This could be an interesting development indeed.

"Ohio is losing two congressional districts next year in the redistricting process, and Kucinich’s district is on the chopping block.
The eight-term lawmaker has said he plans to stay in Congress but doesn’t want to run against a colleague, prompting speculation he could move to an area with an open seat."

According to Kucinich's office, he's had requests from people in Washington state urging him to move there and run for a congressional seat.

Source

Go to Washington to be a carpetbagger eh? Never liked the Socilaist Kucinich.

While I don't share K's ideology K does get kudo's from me as someone who stands up for what he believe in. He certainly has no problem speaking his mind.

So does this crazy guy who hangs out at the freeway off ramp.

homeless-guy.jpg

He speaks his mind all freakin' day!! He's still crazy. :lol:

A relitive?:lol:

I love it when low class losers, such as yourself, reveal their stunning ignorance. The first clue that you are a "short bus" rider (besides your slavish devotion to the idea that we are destroying the planet by driving cars!) is your grammar and spelling. Both are simply atrocious and reveal a severe lack of formal education. Secondly, you must believe that my "avatar" is a photo of me, otherwise you wouldn't constantly be wisecracking about "age". I find that ironic since you are much, much, older than me. :lol:

It's time for a change in Cleveland but not necessarily to a stupid Republican. Kucinich is just too loose a cannon.

Gerrymandering your political opponents out of office is as American as Apple Pie and lynchings.

So people are moving out of red states?

If they had brains and balls, they'd move out of anything blue. All you need to be blue is "Fearless Leader".

The trend is VERY apparent.
States that have high taxes, union shop requirements and massive regulations are losing businesses as I post.
And the fannies follow in lock step when that happens.
That is why I like the T party folks so much. They stay away from the other issues such as abortion and the gay boogeyman and focus on TAXES AND SPENDING.
Job growth is always larger in the states with NO income taxes.

So does this crazy guy who hangs out at the freeway off ramp.

homeless-guy.jpg

He speaks his mind all freakin' day!! He's still crazy. :lol:

A relitive?:lol:

I love it when low class losers, such as yourself, reveal their stunning ignorance. The first clue that you are a "short bus" rider (besides your slavish devotion to the idea that we are destroying the planet by driving cars!) is your grammar and spelling. Both are simply atrocious and reveal a severe lack of formal education. Secondly, you must believe that my "avatar" is a photo of me, otherwise you wouldn't constantly be wisecracking about "age". I find that ironic since you are much, much, older than me. :lol:

LOL. And I am still working, drawing down very good wages. Of course, you find anyone that works for a living contemptable, the only people that you respect make theirs by cheating those who work out of the fruits of their labor.

Forum List

Back