Upcoming 2012 Election.

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Will you vote for or against Obama?

Do you like him? (please explain)

Personally, I despise him.
He fucked 10,000+ people out of their jobs where I live. (8 Miles from NASA, Cape Canveral)

I want that crook out and someone who puts America at their #1 priority!
And Congress.... God. They care about their political parties more than the country they are supposed to serve.

This is how I view political parties.
a1356_thumb.jpg

a1297_thumb.jpg

Who thought a bunch of senior citizens in gangs would fuck this country over?

Will you vote for or against Obama?

Do you like him? (please explain)

Personally, I despise him.
He fucked 10,000+ people out of their jobs where I live. (8 Miles from NASA, Cape Canveral)

I want that crook out and someone who puts America at their #1 priority!
And Congress.... God. They care about their political parties more than the country they are supposed to serve.

This is how I view political parties.
a1356_thumb.jpg

a1297_thumb.jpg

Who thought a bunch of senior citizens in gangs would fuck this country over?

Great logo! :lol::lol:

How specifically did he do that (with the jobs near you).

Constellation program was to follow up after the shuttle program.
Obama cancelled it, lying to our faces without compromise.

He now is relying on commercial companies to take over who will bring in their own workers from everywhere else and even out of the country to take our jobs and give us the boot.

Many Many friends and I cant get a job now because of this.
There was a guy who made $100,000 now working at the grocery store as a baggage dude!

Thus is why I proposed the idea of requiring workforces to hire teens under certain circumstances.
What about OUR futures!?

How will we get a job when ALL of them require experience and none of them offer first time positions?
It's like running into a brick wall that you just cant get past and all it does is repeat itself.

My thing is, that I really wanted to give Obama a chance. I had serious reservations about him, despite my disenchantment with the Republican Party, mostly due to his lack of experience.

There were a few things I agree with him on. I think health care needs serious reform. I also thought that bailing out the Auto Industry was a gutsy call.

But the overall problem is that he's a poor leader. He has allowed Congress to run roughshod over him, he's created crises when they weren't needed.

When he got in, people were comparing him to FDR and JFK. Today the only guy he gets compared to is Jimmy Carter. I lived through Jimmy Carter, I'd call that about right.

All that said, I will not vote for Mitt Romney under any circumstances. I'd be reluctant to vote for Bachmann. I could vote for Rick Perry prety enthusiastically.

Last edited:

Sorry, I was half-asleep when I posted last night. Allow me to try again.

The Republicans want the budget cuts. How was he supposed to do that without cutting the budget.

How specifically did he do that (with the jobs near you).

Constellation program was to follow up after the shuttle program.
Obama cancelled it, lying to our faces without compromise.

He now is relying on commercial companies to take over who will bring in their own workers from everywhere else and even out of the country to take our jobs and give us the boot.

Many Many friends and I cant get a job now because of this.
There was a guy who made $100,000 now working at the grocery store as a baggage dude!

Thus is why I proposed the idea of requiring workforces to hire teens under certain circumstances.
What about OUR futures!?

How will we get a job when ALL of them require experience and none of them offer first time positions?
It's like running into a brick wall that you just cant get past and all it does is repeat itself.

Easy. Go apply at all of the temp agencies. Then list the temp agency as your employer.

First one that sends you out, list that job's duties and responsibilities on your resume.

Or, just do what I did and work online.

I can't see how anybody in their right mind voting for Obama.

Some were deranged by being forced to choose between the liberal Obama and the notorious liberal McShame.

Nader was the most conservative horse in the rase and that ought really scare the crap out of us all!

But not as scary as what's shaping up like a contest between Marxist Obama and Leninist Romney. At least Romney goes to church where they don't preach damnation for The U.S.

Still, that don't remove the curse of liberalism.

Sans miracle, weze doomed!

I don't think Obama has a chance after today.

Even now Obama's speech writers are burning the midnight oil and teleprompters are being checked and rechecked for Obama to, as eloquently as possible, deflect the blame for the rating reduction.

But paraphrasing a great Missourian, regardless of the spin, the buck stops with President Obama.

The winner of the Republican primary will be the next President of the United States.

This entire thread is based upon the false premise that there will be an election in 2012. Nay, a crisis of some sort will be manufactured to bring on martial law and a suspension of The Constitution and all public gatherings, including elections.

Unless some higher force intervenes.

Amazing how low a force can be these days will still being "higher".

Forum List

Back