Up

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Great movie, I love Pixar! They tell the best stories. It wasn't as good as WALL-E, but it has a lot of the same raw emotions in it. There are some really funny moments, and there are some really touching moments. Probably the best film I've seen all year.

Pixar rules! I will be seeing this, maybe in theaters, but I want to see Terminator in theaters next week if it's still showing so I might do DVD with it.

Up is in 3-D, but I don't really see why. It's not FULL 3-D as the ads claim, and the 3-D adds nothing to the movie. There are not a lot of cool 3-D scenes like Beowulf. I wouldn't say it's something you HAVE to see in theaters. Terminator, however, is. Without the special effects you get from the theater experience, Terminator is epic fail.

Up is in 3-D, but I don't really see why. It's not FULL 3-D as the ads claim, and the 3-D adds nothing to the movie. There are not a lot of cool 3-D scenes like Beowulf. I wouldn't say it's something you HAVE to see in theaters. Terminator, however, is. Without the special effects you get from the theater experience, Terminator is epic fail.

I prefer to see them in "regular D" ... inside joke. I don't like paper glasses for one, my normal glasses get in the way, and it never looks right to me. When they go back to the old Sega-tech glasses (old experimental system that actually worked) then maybe, but then they'd need to upgrade the theaters for it.

They don't give out paper glasses at my theater. You get plastic glasses that you have to give back at the end of the show.

Ew...that's just unsanitary.

I think Up is playing at our theater. Unfortunately, our theater is 20 miles away, and my car is in the shop.

Our theater is so small the guy who owns the place actually takes the tickets...then everybody has to wait inside for him to finish before he can sell them popcorn. Then they have to wait until everybody gets their concessions before he can start the movie.

It's great!

Our theater is so small the guy who owns the place actually takes the tickets...then everybody has to wait inside for him to finish before he can sell them popcorn. Then they have to wait until everybody gets their concessions before he can start the movie.

It's great!

I wanna live it your town!

This is why I keep it a secret!

Unless you're independently wealthy, there's no work for you, sorry!

Great movie, I love Pixar! They tell the best stories. It wasn't as good as WALL-E, but it has a lot of the same raw emotions in it. There are some really funny moments, and there are some really touching moments. Probably the best film I've seen all year.

I took my boy and a friend of his to see it yesterday. It was a really well done film. I dunno, though, I don't think animated films should make us cry. ;(

Forum List

Back