Up to 300 million expected at Rally to Restore Sanity

if wiki were a true encyclopedia instead of a public depository, I might.....i

I see you are now asking for proof. :lol:

Thats a sudden switcheroo, which means imho, that you had not the sightless idea of Stevens idiocy till it was posted, which is fine, if you had should have just said;

" I didn't know that, no I don't agree with providing a venue for someone who in fact defends homicidal maniacal religious fanatics, whose fatwa is in fact responsible for at least one death, connected with the satanic verses"...but no, you went another route.

if I post evidence will you post the above passage as your own? In fact refuting stevens?

I notice once again you are unable to refute the information provided by Wiki....

I knew you couldn't

uh huh....I asked you a question RW, whats your answer first.

whats up RW? going to answer or pull the usual ?

I notice once again you are unable to refute the information provided by Wiki....

I knew you couldn't

LOL

I saw the purported video of Stevens. He makes no such claims...he merely states that "if Rushdie were properly convicted"

More right wing fear mongering. .....Fear the Muslims!

LOL

I saw the purported video of Stevens. He makes no such claims...he merely states that "if Rushdie were properly convicted"

More right wing fear mongering. .....Fear the Muslims!

I didn't ask you what you saw, I asked you if you'd take the statement I made as your own if I provided proof.....yes or no dude, cut the shit.

Could be the largest gathering in history!

(snipped URL since I am not allowed to post them)

Washington (CNN) -- Comedy Central funnymen Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert will hold a rally on the National Mall Saturday, putting a satirical spin on partisan politics three days before midterm elections.

Stewart and Colbert's "Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear" is scheduled to start at noon.

They announced the rally in September, less than three weeks after conservative talk-show host Glenn Beck hosted a much-publicized "Restoring Honor" rally on the National Mall, urging large crowds to "turn back to God" and return America to the values on which it was founded.

Since then, Stewart's rally has grabbed headlines -- many asking, could the man making a living off mocking politicians actually be stepping into political activism?

The comedian hasn't offered many specifics.

"This is for the people that are too busy, that have jobs and lives, and are tired of their reflection in the media as being a divided country and a country that's ideological and conflicted and fighting. This is for those people," Stewart told CNN's Larry King

You realize there are only about 300 million people living in the entire country, including every child?

You don't see all the people who were there because some were using the Porta Potties

You do understand what "up to" means??

Forum List

Back