Up in smoke!

I'm still voting for Ron Paul in the primary but if Cain gets the nod, I'll vote for him in a heartbeat in the primary as I have every reason to believe he'll bring at least a modicum of fiscal sanity to Washington. Who would vote for even more deficit spending, which we'll certainly get under another four years with our current dear leader? Anyone, anyone?

• Banned
Some are saying it's brilliant marketing for a campaign which is trying to figure out how to get a lot of attention without a lot of money.

I honestly think Cain is trying to lose now.

I think your right. He knows if he is in the spotlight much longer it will become well known to more then the political freaks like us that he is a idiot that makes stuff up as he goes.

None will want to buy his book then.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! HE IS SMOKING A CIGARETTE!!!!!!! HE IS THE ONLY PERSON IN AMERICA WHO SMOKES!!!!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AND BECAUSE HE SMOKES THAT MEANS HERMAN CAIN IS UNFIT FOR OFFICE!!!!!

Now do you understand how stupid this is?

Yes, and the leftwing media and MSM will use that clip to great advantage to diminish Cain as much as possible.

Of course there are a LOT of photos like this one out there:

obama-smoking-2.jpg

But that's okay. We can ignore that. He's on the correct side of the aisle and anyway he's trying to quit. But the fact that Herman Cain is not a smoker but is very big on individual liberties like the right to smoke on one's own property makes him anathema. And now he has a chief of staff who smokes. Terrible terrible. Herman Cain is done for sure.

So?

When he took a drag on the ciggie he looked like a lot of folks out in American doing the same thing. He's giving them something/someone to relate to. It works.

So nothing.

Didn't make a judgment. Just posted something I thought interesting.

Really don't have an opinion about the clip at this time. Still pondering.

So?

When he took a drag on the ciggie he looked like a lot of folks out in American doing the same thing. He's giving them something/someone to relate to. It works.

So nothing.

Didn't make a judgment. Just posted something I thought interesting.

Really don't have an opinion about the clip at this time. Still pondering.

:smoke:

Yes, and the leftwing media and MSM will use that clip to great advantage to diminish Cain as much as possible.

obama-smoking-2.jpg

But that's okay. We can ignore that. He's on the correct side of the aisle and anyway he's trying to quit. But the fact that Herman Cain is not a smoker but is very big on individual liberties like the right to smoke on one's own property makes him anathema. And now he has a chief of staff who smokes. Terrible terrible. Herman Cain is done for sure.

Libtard: PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

obama-smoking-2.jpg

Libtard: PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Perhaps, but the fact is the President did smoke, did so all during the campaign, and if you believe the media underground, still does. And there are legitimate photos of him out there with a cigarette in hand.

But the MSM will ignore that but play up a shot of Cain's campaign chief of staff smoking fir all the traction they can get out of it.

Having we verified that this is a for real ad? Or is it also manufactured?

Forum List

Back