Up For A Black Burger?

Agreed. I'm surprised how timid some people are about food here!

Most people usually stick to what they know when it comes to food and get intimidated by different things.

True, but I find it odd that this is an area where some people seem almost proud of thinking and behaving like children.

Yup and its the same with music.

I love all styles of music. Just because I eat a certain way that doesn't conform to your standards doesn't make a child. Why do you folks care what type of food I eat? These are decisions I have made for myself and I apologize if they live up to your standards.

Most people usually stick to what they know when it comes to food and get intimidated by different things.

True, but I find it odd that this is an area where some people seem almost proud of thinking and behaving like children.

I love all styles of music. Just because I eat a certain way that doesn't conform to your standards doesn't make a child. Why do you folks care what type of food I eat? These are decisions I have made for myself and I apologize if they live up to your standards.

I didn't say anything to you dude, relax.

I am relaxed. And you agreed with the poster that claim "people seem almost proud of thinking and behaving like children" because I have certain eating habits that doesn't jive with what he thinks unacceptable. He is being uncommonly rude to me for no reason.

I am relaxed. And you agreed with the poster that claim "people seem almost proud of thinking and behaving like children" because I have certain eating habits that doesn't jive with what he thinks unacceptable. He is being uncommonly rude to me for no reason.

I do agree with him that when it comes to food and diet people tend to stick with what they know, as far as insulting you personally I don't remember doing that.

I do agree with him that when it comes to food and diet people tend to stick with what they know, as far as insulting you personally I don't remember doing that.

I never said you did personally insult me but Unkotare certainly did. I am not a rude or impolite poster and I was hoping that same courtesy would be extended to me by Unkotare. That was too much to hope for I guess.

I think that pasta up above looks pretty nasty too. It reminds me of a pile of worms.
yucky.gif
Very unappetizing indeed!!! Lol!

Have you ever tried it?

Isn't it just colored black, but tastes the same?

No, no. The sauce - and sometimes the pasta itself - is actually made from squid ink. Usually with lots of garlic as well. So good.

I never said you did personally insult me but Unkotare certainly did. I am not a rude or impolite poster and I was hoping that same courtesy would be extended to me by Unkotare. That was too much to hope for I guess.

Do you expect to be treated like a child because you eat like one?

I think that pasta up above looks pretty nasty too. It reminds me of a pile of worms.
yucky.gif

Have you ever tried it?

No, no. The sauce - and sometimes the pasta itself - is actually made from squid ink. Usually with lots of garlic as well. So good.

Well what does squid ink taste like? :eek-52: I hope it doesn't come from their butts!

I expect to be treated respectfully and with politeness when I have given you no cause to treat me otherwise. You're being uncommonly rude to me without call. If I came into this thread bandying insults I would expect others to be sharp with me, I haven't done so and yet you persist to do so. Why?

yucky.gif

Have you ever tried it?

Well what does squid ink taste like? :eek-52: I hope it doesn't come from their butts!

It comes from inside the squid. You know how they shoot out ink when a predator is trying to catch them? Hard to explain how it tastes until you try it. Kind of 'greasy' I guess.

I expect to be treated respectfully and with politeness when I have given you no cause to treat me otherwise. You're being uncommonly rude to me without call. If I came into this thread bandying insults I would expect others to be sharp with me, I haven't done so and yet you persist to do so. Why?

So you do want to be treated like a child. Sorry, not gonna happen.

If being asked to be treated politely and with respect makes me a child then I guess I am guilty as charged. Its appallingly clear you cannot discuss this topic without hurling insults. Pity.

If being asked to be treated politely and with respect makes me a child then I guess I am guilty as charged. Its appallingly clear you cannot discuss this topic without hurling insults. Pity.

Go take a rest on your fainting couch and try not to think of 'yucky' food, precious.

Go take a rest on your fainting couch and try not to think of 'yucky' food, precious.

Poor dear. Maybe others blithely accept your wanton rudeness for whatever reason but I can assure I won't be one of them. Have a lovely day. Hopefully you don't run across someone that does not follow your beliefs so you won't have to deal with getting your knickers in a twist.

Enjoy your baby food and dry, white toast, Captain Adventure.

yucky.gif

Have you ever tried it?

It comes from inside the squid. You know how they shoot out ink when a predator is trying to catch them? Hard to explain how it tastes until you try it. Kind of 'greasy' I guess.

I wonder how healthy it is to consume ink that comes from some the insides of some sea animal's glands?

Have you ever tried it?

I wonder how healthy it is to consume ink that comes from some the insides of some sea animal's glands?

People have been enjoying it for a very long time.

People have been enjoying it for a very long time.

Enjoying? Or just pretending to? :D I don't know about that. LOL. Squid ink?

Forum List

Back