Unwanted Roma Gypsy immigrants in town California, PA

Do Gypsy women truly possess the sexual prowess that legend, and folklore attribute to them?

Do Gypsy women truly possess the sexual prowess that legend, and folklore attribute to them?

Totally ...

1659193927_72c0536791.jpg

California, PA is about twenty-five minutes from my house. Beatuiful land out there.

Totally ...

Not sure I can fap to that, but... Here goes...

I dont know if you would be into gypsy woman, to me they are attractive but likely not everyones taste.

1..JPG
773f00c92b3122632ec987ed44de1ecf--boho-girl-gypsy-girls.jpg
b61c7a6f4d20000226d3a012c9a78465.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
mahoney_gypsytown4.jpg
GG080414715.jpg
c5048397a40fd53d0ac0f15208611343.jpg
Underwhelmed... The examples you chose were a bit much in the beak. Surely you can find better examples. After all... Many a song has been written; and many a tale been told of the virtues of Gypsy women. Surely there are more appealing offerings, more comensurate with the lore.

Totally ...

I dont know if you would be into gypsy woman, to me they are attractive but likely not everyones taste.

1..JPG
hqdefault.jpg
mahoney_gypsytown4.jpg
GG080414715.jpg
Underwhelmed... The examples you chose were a bit much in the beak. Surely you can find better examples. After all... Many a song has been written; and many a tale been told of the virtues of Gypsy women. Surely there are more appealing offerings, more comensurate with the lore.

basically you say gypsy women are "easy" or "seducers" or "immoral" etc. there are prostitutes etc. but the thumb rule is that gypsy women marry as virgins in teenagers years a gypsy guy

BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Gypsy king's daughter is sad child bride

Totally ...

1..JPG
hqdefault.jpg
mahoney_gypsytown4.jpg
GG080414715.jpg

Legend doesn't always live up to reality ... for example, Cleopatra

55755863a677eebe153dde68f3110a2c.jpg

VS

275407.jpg

Totally ...

1..JPG
hqdefault.jpg
mahoney_gypsytown4.jpg
GG080414715.jpg

Legend doesn't always live up to reality ... for example, Cleopatra

55755863a677eebe153dde68f3110a2c.jpg

VS

275407.jpg
Dayuuum! (Insert foghorn sound effect here.)

They might caused some public indencancies but take it with a graint of salt since there is strong anti-immigrant sentiment right now in america, and fox news isnt exactly liberal and pro-immigrant.

-------------------------------- thing is that the Pennsy people probably don't want gypsy's or 'somalis' or iraqis , mexicans or venezuelans or any third worlders of any kind or in my case , i want no imported people of any race or any other category allowed into the USA at all Mort . And maybe the Pennsys know about 'gypsys' . Even in 1960 as a 10 year old my parents and neighbors told me and their kids about gypsies and to stay away from them even though i never saw a gypsy that i know of . And all that needs to be done is to check out the problems that gypsy's or Travelers cause in England Mort .

They might caused some public indencancies but take it with a graint of salt since there is strong anti-immigrant sentiment right now in america, and fox news isnt exactly liberal and pro-immigrant.

-------------------------------- thing is that the Pennsy people probably don't want gypsy's or 'somalis' or iraqis , mexicans or venezuelans or any third worlders of any kind or in my case , i want no imported people of any race or any other category allowed into the USA at all Mort . And maybe the Pennsys know about 'gypsys' . Even in 1960 as a 10 year old my parents and neighbors told me about gypsies and to stay away from them even though i never saw a gypsy . And all that needs to be done is to check out the problems that gypsy's or Travelers cause in England Mort .

the gypsies were settled there by the federal government, but i would move to a multicultural place if i lived in usa, california in pa is a small town and 94% white. i would move to san francisco, new york, or such.

-------------------------------- thing is that the Pennsy people probably don't want gypsy's or 'somalis' or iraqis , mexicans or venezuelans or any third worlders of any kind or in my case , i want no imported people of any race or any other category allowed into the USA at all Mort . And maybe the Pennsys know about 'gypsys' . Even in 1960 as a 10 year old my parents and neighbors told me about gypsies and to stay away from them even though i never saw a gypsy . And all that needs to be done is to check out the problems that gypsy's or Travelers cause in England Mort .

the gypsies were settled there by the federal government, but i would move to a multicultural place if i lived in usa, california in pa is a small town and 94% white. i would move to san francisco, new york, or such.

--------------------------------------------- i know the story , somehow they got in and its a mistake and a problem for these people . Story goes that the 'mayor' and 'apartment association' want the gypsies welfare money or housing allowances spent in the town on apartments and goods Mort .

i heard the story that the 'roma' originally came from India . Some say that the 'roma' are the same type 'ilk' or caste as the 'thugees' of India .

--------------------------------------------- i know the story , somehow they got in and its a mistake and a problem for these people . Story goes that the 'mayor' and 'apartment association' want the gypsies welfare money or housing allowances spent in the town on apartments and goods Mort .

They are pretty racist then, because you basically say they dont want gypsies in their neighbourhood. So to put the blame on the gypsies would be wrong. Like I said I would move to a more liberal place. But the gypsies are assylym seekers their status is not yet determined, they might get deported back to romania where they came from if their assylym isnt approved. If they get assylym I would move to a more liberal place.

New Topics

Forum List

Back