~Tennessee~
WTF??
Does he need all that extra room for his "package"?? ~LoL~

Attachments

• $unusually-bizarre-25.jpg
    $unusually-bizarre-25.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 89
Almost looks like a skirt!

I'd like to see him get past an airport TSA checkpoint without being strip searched.

I've got 5 buck that says he'll vote for obama next year.

These type of comments don't even make any fucking sense. What's the point? Is it supposed to insinuate that people that wear stupid clothing, vote for Obama? I think someone's bitter that Obama won the 2008 election, and will subsequently win the 2012 election as well. Simply because of the cuntservative clowns on the "right side of the isle" don't stand a snowballs chance in hell against him.

Having said that, those pants look fucking ridiculous. Regardless of who the guy fucking votes for. :cuckoo:

These type of comments don't even make any fucking sense. What's the point? Is it supposed to insinuate that people that wear stupid clothing, vote for Obama? I think someone's bitter that Obama won the 2008 election, and will subsequently win the 2012 election as well. Simply because of the cuntservative clowns on the "right side of the isle" don't stand a snowballs chance in hell against him.

Having said that, those pants look fucking ridiculous. Regardless of who the guy fucking votes for. :cuckoo:

Grumpy much???

Grumpy much???

I guess so. Even if he meant it in jest, it's stupid. If it made any sorta sense whatsoever, then yeah. I wouldn't bother questioning it.

Thing is, I always come across far more "angrier" online, than I actually really am.

Grumpy much???

I guess so. Even if he meant it in jest, it's stupid. If it made any sorta sense whatsoever, then yeah. I wouldn't bother questioning it.

Thing is, I always come across far more "angrier" online, than I actually really am.

Try out my patented skin toughener for message board posters. Guaranteed to work or we refund your money....... (If you can find us..........) :eusa_whistle:

Temper-bed-ofnails.JPG

Those were designed by Barney Frank so he'd have a place to keep male interns.

Why yes, yes it does. Quick aren't you? :doubt:

Thanks! Guess what idiot brother in law is getting for Christmas?
Let me guess.

The brother-in-law is an Obama supporter?

Nah, his idiocy has nothing to do with his politics. His just an idiot, period. However, since you asked - diehard Republican whose fingers would fall off before voting for any Democrat, nevermind Obama.

He does things like drive three hours to buy a used something which cost him more than new because of the gas used. Stuff like that.

Last edited:
Thanks! Guess what idiot brother in law is getting for Christmas?
Let me guess.

The brother-in-law is an Obama supporter?

Nah, his idiocy has nothing to do with his politics. His just an idiot, period. However, since you asked - diehard Republican whose fingers would fall off before voting for any Democrat, nevermind Obama.

He does things like drive three hours to buy a used something which cost him more than new because of the gas used. Stuff like that.
Sounds like one of those "zero" common sense people. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back