Unusual things to eat...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
OK, OK - I know this is going to sound just gross but how many people like to open a can of Cambell's Cream of Mushroom soup and eat it right out of the can with a spoon? It's a hold over from my bachelor days and I think it's just yummy. The wife think's it is quite socially unacceptable and gross. What say you? Got any unusual things you like to eat that most people would turn their noses up at?:confused:

It's actually better if you add water and cook it.

Cream of Mushroom soup makes the world go round.

Add a little water, morel mushrooms, slices button mushrooms, browned chicken pieces, onions, garlic, celery, put in crock pot or oven for a while and you are good to go with a little rice!!! brown,white or wild!!!

OK, OK - I know this is going to sound just gross but how many people like to open a can of Cambell's Cream of Mushroom soup and eat it right out of the can with a spoon? It's a hold over from my bachelor days and I think it's just yummy. The wife think's it is quite socially unacceptable and gross. What say you? Got any unusual things you like to eat that most people would turn their noses up at?:confused:

Ack! Best use I ever found for CoM soup was when I was first starting out on my own, and had to make a little bit of food go a long way...

1# ground beef
1 can CoM soup (cheap old Campbell's)
1 medium onion
Salt, pepper, garlic powder
Toasted white bread

Brown ground beef, add soup, chopped onion, and spices. Heat through, and spoon over toast.

Got a good 4 meals out of that when paired with a lettuce and tomato and cucumber salad.

The one thing I still eat today that most people won't touch (without trying it!) is peanut butter and bologna.

Ranch Style Beans, Pace Picante, Cheese all mooshed up and eaten with Salsa Verde Doritos

da man drinks ketchup. i had no clue of this when we first married...i just couldnt figure out why i never had any ketchup...then one night i caught him....i made him quit due to the high salt content.

da man drinks ketchup. i had no clue of this when we first married...i just couldnt figure out why i never had any ketchup...then one night i caught him....i made him quit due to the high salt content.

:lol: That's funny, I drink straight lemon juice, no sugar, maybe a sprinkle of salt.

Whole figs in light syrup. The best. Del Monte used to sell these but dropped the line years ago.

Peanut butter and tomato on toast. My favorite sammich. Great for hangovers.

I'm beginning to think the things I eat are perfectly normal..:eusa_whistle:

Well,straight out of a can? When in college sometimes spahgettio's..not so much now that I know better though.

Do like peanut butter on apple slices..yummy.

peanut butter instead of regular ol butter on pancakes (with syrup) is good too!

Cooked/warm white rice in a bowl,topped with a little butter,sugar and milk... good stuff.

After a session with my green friend named Mary, long ago, I dipped Strawberry Pop-Tarts into Melted Nacho Cheese. Sadly, it was one of the greatest tastes I can ever remember.

melted nancho cheese is the best, the more processed the better.
When I use to socialize with mary we would get frito bags, and then use the chilli and nancho cheese at the convient store and squirt some in the bag. Shake it a few times and you have stoner paradise.

i am a picky eater....i dont like foods mixed together....i dont think i eat anything odd..but i am a texture freak...i will try about any food once...i like to eat off other people's plates....does that count?

Forum List

Back