Unusual letter in the mail

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I say it's unusual because it's a job offer from the private equity firm I told you all about, and of course I'm taking it! It's an amazing opportunity and I'll more or less be reporting to myself once comfortablility is reached.

Will be starting on the 15th, pending a background check...

I have so many things to complete this upcoming week because I almost forgot what it's like to not have your days available because of the 9-5. I still hope to retire someday from some web based venture but for now a well paying job a few minutes from home will have to do. Damn the man for holding me back from my dreams!

jimnyc said:
I say it's unusual because it's a job offer from the private equity firm I told you all about, and of course I'm taking it! It's an amazing opportunity and I'll more or less be reporting to myself once comfortablility is reached.

I have so many things to complete this upcoming week because I almost forgot what it's like to not have your days available because of the 9-5. I still hope to retire someday from some web based venture but for now a well paying job a few minutes from home will have to do. Damn the man for holding me back from my dreams!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

jimnyc said:

Yeehaw! Congrats!!!!

jimnyc said:

Congrats....I've been waiting to hear from Verizon about a job...think they are doing my background check before I get the final offer...
The job market is a bitch right now...
I hope this is exactly what you want and need!...
Good luck!

Cool, man, congrats. Good to know I'll have a nice couch to live on while I conquer the NYC literary world!

Yay Jim!!

allen.gif

I told you. Shoot I told you last time that you would be offered that job too. You need some more confidence.

CONGRATS! Jimmy

Now go break a leg.. I think thats the right saying, or is that just for dancers or..... oh well, go get em. :D :mm:

Forum List

Back