'Until the cows come home'

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I didn't know until just last night that there was a liberal woman's group dubbed 'COWS' (helping cow bell to make far more sense).

Do they really appose men or just what many traditional men and folk stand for?

I grew up pretty rebellious as I took the very classes my mother didn't want me to, but those things came to be to my advantage through time as I developed skills that otherwise I would not have. Those skills are a big help to me as a wife and mother. They benefit my family and our home.

As for rebelling against traditional mindsets... like women being at home and such... that may be more dependent upon the individual circumstances as what is right and fitting for some may be out of line and wrong for others. There should be a system set up to help 'us' to overcome ourselves but such a system perhaps should not hold 'us' accountable for not fulfilling preset expectations of 'success'.

What makes the most sense and seems to represent true productivity is for the systems at work, however secretive and private, to be capable of meeting the needs of individuals without advocating 'hate' and militant resistance toward authoritative figures. Equipping defeated individuals with self-sustaining capabilities that would better assist them in being independent enough to make educated choices for themselves.

The brief description I saw of COWS was not a flattering one considering the potential they have.... Yet perhaps the description was flawed, which is my hope.

• Banned
*lola*

It is such an important thing that there be programs and systems to help individuals overcome difficult times and become self-sustaining... It is just illogical to invest in a system that stands for enslavement of the opponents, be them male or female, child or parent...

Forum List

Back