Until all have heard

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,will not come until all has heard

Well, I think pretty much everyone has heard :eusa_whistle:

Did Jesus say when the end would come? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:14, NIV. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

What moral conditions will be characteristic of society in the last days? It's in the Bible, II Timothy 3:1-5, NIV. "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them."

An increase in knowledge and travel is a sign of the last days. It's in the Bible, Daniel 12:4, TLB. "But Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal it up so that it will not be understood until the end times, when travel and education shall be vastly increased!"

With the way things are one has to wonder. Do you?

I suspect this thread will die a quick death :eusa_angel:

Watch listen and pray, or ignore, it is your choice, it is your own will

Just a note

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven :eusa_whistle:

When the end of times comes, will god take everyone of religion or just jesus lovers?

Just a note

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven :eusa_whistle:
Wow!!

That describes Muslims and their plight all around the world.

I guess even the Bible acknowledges that Muslims are the true inheriters of Heaven. :eusa_angel:

An increase in knowledge and travel is a sign of the last days. It's in the Bible, Daniel 12:4, TLB. "But Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal it up so that it will not be understood until the end times, when travel and education shall be vastly increased!"

Let's look at this a little more closely with a better translation.

4 "But you, Daniel, keep these words secret and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will roam about, and knowledge will increase." (the septuagint reads, "and the earth will be filled with righteousness")[a]

5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and two others were standing there, one on this bank of the river and one on the other. 6 One said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long until the end of these extraordinary things?" 7 Then I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river. He raised both his hands (lit. right and his left) toward heaven and swore by Him who lives eternally that it would be for a time, times, and half [a time]. When the power of the holy people is shattered, all these things will be completed.

8 I heard but did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will be the outcome of these things?"

9 He said, "Go on your way, Daniel, for the words are secret and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; none of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand. 11 From the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches 1,335 days. 13 But as for you, go on your way to the end; ("to the end" omitted in the Septuagint) [c] you will rest, then rise to your destiny at the end of the days."

Since you mentioned Daniel 12:4, let's examine a little further. Daniel mentions the abolishment of the daily sacrifice and the setting up of the abomination of desolation. Since abomination is traditionally used to describe idols in Hebrew texts, then it seems likely to refer to one here. Since the oldest manuscripts of Daniel date from the 2nd century BCE, and Antiochus persecuted the Jews in 167 BCE then perhaps this is to what it refers. After all, Antiochus erected a statue of Zeus in the hebrew temple and this would certainly abolish their ability to sacrifice and would definitely be an abomination which left the jewish people desolate. Considering that the ancient hebrews believed that Yahweh dwelled within the temple, then losing their temple to a foreign god would leave them truly desolate, without access to their Yahweh.

Generally scholars agree that this is more of an encouragement to the hebrew people in exile. It doesn't make much sense to refer to it as end times prophecy since 1,290 days is only a few years, and converting days to years would still put the end of the world some time in the middle ages.

And of course, in the end, it's all a bit of circular reasoning on your part, isn't it? Why do you believe your assertions? They are in the bible. Why believe the bible? Because it's the inerrant word of god. How can you assert it is the inerrant word of god? Because it says so in the bible. Why believe the bible?....

Etc...etc...

people who spend their life putting prophecies to current times in order to gain smug satisfication or in attempt to justify their extreme beliefs should be declared legally insane.

and if you think knowledge and travel are at a peak now you are retarded. we barely know anything wait until quauntm computers come, bio informatics matures, and AI really takes off. and for travel - are you stupid? We live on one planet out of how many and have been to the moon, what kidn of travel is that when you consider the entire universe?

Just a note

Wow!!

I guess even the Bible acknowledges that Muslims are the true inheriters of Heaven. :eusa_angel:

Bullshit. What part of Hagar and Ishmael were kicked out of the Tribe of Abraham do you keep missing?

Just a note

Wow!!

Bullshit. What part of Hagar and Ishmael were kicked out of the Tribe of Abraham do you keep missing?
Tribe of Abraham :confused: now that's a new one!!! :lol:

Wow!!

Tribe of Abraham :confused: now that's a new one!!! :lol:
I think biker's demons that lash out would confuse any who actually listen to what is said from his little fingertips.

Abraham = "father of a multitude" or "chief of multitude".....for a father of many nations...

The story of Sarah and Hagar is a living parable as is all of the Old Testament and the New Testament. Just a thought for you two to consider. The he/she portions of God means a heavenly momma and papa. Keeping in mind that God is a spirit take a good look there guys. Do either of you really think that flesh has any part in the heavenly realm?

"My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,"

It has looked like the End of Days for the past 2000 years...

its not going to go on forever

And you are convinced that the world will end within your tiny lifespan?

I don't know if that's paranoia or narcissism, maybe both?

what would you know about what i am or am not convinced of? is that arrogance or your being a stupid prick, maybe both?

and uh...who said anything about the "world ending?"

Last edited:

what would you know about what i am or am not convinced of? is that arrogance or your being a stupid prick, maybe both?

It's just a question.

And you did...

And of course, in the end, it's all a bit of circular reasoning on your part, isn't it? Why do you believe your assertions? They are in the bible. Why believe the bible? Because it's the inerrant word of god. How can you assert it is the inerrant word of god? Because it says so in the bible. Why believe the bible?....

Etc...etc...

Cant speak for anyone else, but I believe the Bible because God revealed it to me after a period of fasting and prayer to learn the truth. So I dont believe the Bible because it's the inerrant word of God. The Bible doesnt even say that. It makes no sense to pretend to claim the Bible says something when it doesnt.

There is no circular reasoning. Nor is there any indication that the Bible suggests it should be believed simply because it exists. Quite the opposite Christ told us that in order to know the doctrines were from God we needed to do them. It teaches us to seek God and find Him. Not blindly follow the Bible, but use the Bible as a tool to bring you closer to God and learn from Him.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

It's just a question.

And you did...

the end of the age, not the end of the world

• Thanks
He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,will not come until all has heard

Well, I think pretty much everyone has heard :eusa_whistle:

Did Jesus say when the end would come? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:14, NIV. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

What moral conditions will be characteristic of society in the last days? It's in the Bible, II Timothy 3:1-5, NIV. "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them."

With the way things are one has to wonder. Do you?

I suspect this thread will die a quick death :eusa_angel:

Watch listen and pray, or ignore, it is your choice, it is your own will

Just a note

Everything in that mythology has been happening for more than 50 years ... so meh.

• Thanks

Etc...etc...

Cant speak for anyone else, but I believe the Bible because God revealed it to me after a period of fasting and prayer to learn the truth. So I dont believe the Bible because it's the inerrant word of God. The Bible doesnt even say that. It makes no sense to pretend to claim the Bible says something when it doesnt.

There is no circular reasoning. Nor is there any indication that the Bible suggests it should be believed simply because it exists. Quite the opposite Christ told us that in order to know the doctrines were from God we needed to do them. It teaches us to seek God and find Him. Not blindly follow the Bible, but use the Bible as a tool to bring you closer to God and learn from Him.

What about people who harm their children because god revealed it to them? Is their belief less jusitfiable than yours?

Forum List

Back