Unsubscribing

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Is there a way to 'unsubscribe' from multiple threads at one time?

>

1. Open any post in a thread to which you are subscribed.

2. In the blue bar just above the first post on that page locate the "Thread Tools" drob-down list.

3. Select "Unsubscribe Thread". (I assume you will be asked to confirm the action, although I'm not sure as I've never unsubscribed from a thread because I don't use e-mail notification.)

That should do it.

>>>>

>

1. Open any post in a thread to which you are subscribed.

2. In the blue bar just above the first post on that page locate the "Thread Tools" drob-down list.

3. Select "Unsubscribe Thread". (I assume you will be asked to confirm the action, although I'm not sure as I've never unsubscribed from a thread because I don't use e-mail notification.)

That should do it.

>>>>

That does one thread at a time.

Its easier to just insult management and they'll unsubscribe you from all threads. A dozen+ of our top posters can't be wrong!

Its easier to just insult management and they'll unsubscribe you from all threads. A dozen+ of our top posters can't be wrong!

Or you can become a USMB Troll, otherwise known as a friend of savelibbbrity, or 'top poster' :laugh2: and bore everyone to death with tales of how you were chased out of the most important place in your life -- USMB

:thewave:

Oh savelibbbrity, you are sooooo loyal to your troll friends at usmb? are you this loyal in real life?

maybe you can change your name to saveloyalty??? :rofl: and you have a rat and an oddball on your side. :laugh2:

“Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it.”
― Lysander Spooner

“For somehow this is tyranny's disease, to trust no friends.”
― Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound

Or you can become a USMB Troll, otherwise known as a friend of savelibbbrity, or 'top poster' :laugh2: and bore everyone to death with tales of how you were chased out of the most important place in your life -- USMB

Oh savelibbbrity, you are sooooo loyal to your troll friends at usmb? are you this loyal in real life?

maybe you can change your name to saveloyalty??? :rofl: and you have a rat and an oddball on your side. :laugh2:

Careful there Dante, leave some USMB Kool-Aid for the other zombies.

Careful there Dante, leave some USMB Kool-Aid for the other zombies.

is Dante kissing ass?......he told me he doesnt.....you lying to me Dante?....

Forum List

Back