Unsealing the Prophetic Book of Daniel

The only prophet ever deemed perfect was Jesus therefore only Jesus could be Lucifer.

Not perfect, without sin. You seem to think that you are without blemish. Are you Lucifer? Maimonides wrote en entire chapter, How God is worshiped by the perfect man. Was he Lucifer?

To commit sin is to break God's Law; sin, in fact, is lawlessness. Christ appeared, as you know, to do away with sin and there is no sin in him. No man therefore who dwells in him is a sinner; the sinner has not seen him and does not know him.

My children, do not be misled: it is the man who does what is right who is righteous, as God is righteous; the man who sins is a child of the devil, for the devil has been a sinner from the beginning; and the Son of God appeared for the very purpose of undoing the devil's work.

A child of God does not sin, because the divine seed remains in him; he cannot be a sinner because he is God's child. That is the distinction between the children of God and the children of the devil. No one who does not do what is right is God's child, nor is anyone who does not love his brother. 1 John 3:4-10

Last edited:
I see your question as more of a temptation to judgment, as that verse makes no mention of "best", but one might see something akin to Gabriel and Michael as being 'best friends'.

Daniel 10:21 "Nevertheless I shall tell to thee that, that is expressed in the scripture of truth; and none is mine helper in all these things, no but Michael, your prince. (Nevertheless I shall tell thee what is written in The Book of Truth; and no one is my helper in all of these things, except Michael, your angel/your prince.)" - John Wycliffe Holy Bible

Dan 10:21 what does it say about who BEST knows this truth?
For crying out loud we are discussing it and you still can't put 2+2 together.

2+2=4

There, are you satisfied?

Related to this part of your posting (which I avoided during the countdown to the Day of the Lord as I considered that math to be difficult enough) is the gosling count this year at Lake Palamar.

Last year there were two creches containing three goslings each, but only one survived.

This year there has been at least two creches of six each, and one creche of two.

But after I disciplined one of the siring males (who was bullying an awaiting sire with hen) of a group of six at the end of the day on Ascension Sunday, it seems that one of the groups of six has gone elsewhere, but it might be too early to tell.

I see your question as more of a temptation to judgment, as that verse makes no mention of "best", but one might see something akin to Gabriel and Michael as being 'best friends'.

Daniel 10:21 "Nevertheless I shall tell to thee that, that is expressed in the scripture of truth; and none is mine helper in all these things, no but Michael, your prince. (Nevertheless I shall tell thee what is written in The Book of Truth; and no one is my helper in all of these things, except Michael, your angel/your prince.)" - John Wycliffe Holy Bible

Dan 10:21 what does it say about who BEST knows this truth?
For crying out loud we are discussing it and you still can't put 2+2 together.

2+2=4

There, are you satisfied?

Related to this part of your posting (which I avoided during the countdown to the Day of the Lord as I considered that math to be difficult enough) is the gosling count this year at Lake Palamar.

Last year there were two creches containing three goslings each, but only one survived.

This year there has been at least two creches of six each, and one creche of two.

But after I disciplined one of the siring males (who was bullying an awaiting sire with hen) of a group of six at the end of the day on Ascension Sunday, it seems that one of the groups of six has gone elsewhere, but it might be too early to tell.

Have you read Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew?
*Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee* And now will
*"Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"
(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

Ask TBN and John Hagee the name of who gave them the mailing address and email to The Ayatollah and thus spearheaded the campaign to change the heart and mind (battle) the Ayatollah and Iranian elect to be in the spirit of Cyrus instead of Nebuchadnezzar which they hated in the emulation as Saddam.
Prophecy has 3 layers:
1)the historical
battling the heart of Cyrus to do the right thing in which case this created the messianic fulfillments & results of gathering the people and rebuilding the temple.
2)The emulation repeat history was mostly thwarted by the adversary-for now, but is still open for choice.
3) The Spiritual emulation which occured is something you either notice or are blind to depending if you are a victim of the deceiver or free to have open eyes and open minds.

Sources for the Blind to see:
1 Ezra 1:1 it was the Lord (king of hosts) who stirred up the spirit of Cyrus, king of Persia. Giving him the vision and anointing (Isaiah 45) to give the decree in 538, liberating the Jews who were captive in Babylonia and allowing them to return to their homeland. Cyrus battle was not physical it was spiritually in concious through the messenger Dan describes as Michael HaShev. This proves Moshiach already fulfilled the liberating, gathering and Temple building in those days of old as will be done in our day. This is even backed by the explicit mention that it is the redeemer doing these things, per
accounts in Isaiah 44:24-28. Since Dan explicitely reveals Michael dealing with Cyrus,
then Isaiah 44:24-28 is calling Michael the 'redeemer' (HaSheva).

Edward they say that pride cometh before a fall.... I will use an analogy to show you and others that it is not jewish pride but christian pride that is the problem as usual christians have things backward......Now lets say a jewish man or a women is travelling in the desert and they come across a cube in the desert and I ask them to describe it(you are using your imagination) in all likelyhood the jewish man or women would describe the cube as being small and compact....The next question I would ask the jewish man or women is what is the cube doing and the jewish man or women would probably say the cube is resting on the ground ... Now if I gave the same question to a christian man or women they would (using their imagination) probably say that the cube is enormous and its dimensions are too big to measure and they would say the cube is floating up in the sky and blocking out the sun....You see the "cube" represents a mans or womens ego it is how you see yourself..... Judiasm is well grounded in the torah or jewish scriptures just like the cube is and Israel and the jews take up very little space on the earth because they do not have a huge ego to increase themselves they only want just enough to satisfy their needs wants and desires and no more..... Christianity on the otherhand is not grounded at all... Its fantasies are up in the sky with the airey fairies just like its Jesus is and in the egotistical fashion they have spread out to every corner of the world and push their vain image of Jesus in the gospels because their egos are as large and bloated as that cube they love so much floating in the sky.....Really it is quite telling and easy for any with just a little insight to see and observe...

Christianity on the otherhand is not grounded at all... Its fantasies are up in the sky with the airey fairies just like its Jesus is and in the egotistical fashion they have spread out to every corner of the world and push their vain image of Jesus in the gospels because their egos are as large and bloated as that cube they love so much floating in the sky.....Really it is quite telling and easy for any with just a little insight to see and observe...

LOL... Its very cute to see you try to take your fist wobbly steps without holding Hashevs hand.

The ascension of Jesus into heaven is no more of a vain image than the image of Jacobs ladder were angels were ascending and descending.

You are going in the wrong direction.

Some insight you have there......

One might say the ladder represents steps at a time to ascend level after level of progression, one small step leading to your next platform which to launch to the next higher platform till you reach completion.
It's UNSTABLE to try and jump from the bottom to the top perch in one giant leap. Hence the Jesus fall based on all the christs who failed, because they leaped instead of letting one aspect in life train you for the next till gradually all roads you took lead you in the perfect place and training to do the job=fully preparing for your role and place where nobody dare kicks you off that hill or in my analogy crabs trying to pull you down with them in the crab bucket.
You escape the bucket climbing one crab head at a time, they surely are not leaping out at once.

As usual Hobelim you are attacking the messenger but cannot refute the Message because your giant ego keeps getting in the way just like your sect....Remember brown nosed dorks have a use too....Winking at cha.....

If being a necessary witness to verify and validate is brown nosing then
SHIMON PETER must have had his full head up Jesus' rear end, even though that would block Jesus' lover Lazarus from entering his Kingdom.
*in a Rosie Perez voice: "oh no he didn't!"*

Have you read Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew?
The thread title is "Unsealing the Prophetic Book of Daniel" not
"ומחכה בספר הנבואי של דניאל".

If you'd like to share with your Hebrew speaking friends via translating, that's fine with me, but the main unsealing has been done, the Day of the Lord foretold in the pages of the Book of Daniel has come exactly as Daniel was told that it would, the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 is Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.

This is the Day of the Lord, let us be glad and rejoice in it for it will never die.

..Remember brown nosed dorks have a use too....Winking at cha.....

Yes, to every thing there is a season and a purpose......

When a vessel created for a holy purpose on the dinner table of the Master of the house becomes broken or contaminated in such a way that it can never be restored to its original perfection it might be used for a lesser purpose by the household staff for a time, like to feed swine, before being thrown away into the garbage heap.

:itsok:

Last edited:
This evening is something of a milestone at least for about 4 more hours; it is the last time we'll see the number 500 in the countdown to the Day of the Lord, then there will be only 499 days until the cleansing of the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14 is complete.

Regular updates (and please pray for the Day of the Lord Cruise to be a success) :
Free forum : Resurrected and Raptured

So your answer to my question is no, you trusted the interpretation into English even though doing so loses and blotts out names by interpreting them into English definitions instead.
I'll give you an example using Hobelims post;
quote: "When a vessel created for a holy purpose on the dinner table of
'the Master' (in Hebrew=Baal)of the house becomes broken or contaminated in such a way that it can never be 'restored'(HaShev) to its original perfection it might be used for a lesser purpose by the household staff for a time, like to feed 'swine'(in Greek=IeSous=Jesus), before being thrown away into
'the garbage heap'(Gehinnom=hell*)."
-*Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19, Apostles Creed.

Since I was brought to the understanding concerning the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively, I have marvelled how true the words of Daniel 12:9 are :

9 "And he said: 'Go, Daniel, because the words are shut up, and sealed until the appointed time'."

Unbeknownst to me at the time, the day I joined this site, September 7, 2012 A.D., was only 5 days away from when the counting of those 1,290 and 1,335 periods of days began.

But I was caught in the middle of a brewing war-to-be, the date of it's actual beginning being the same as the day when the count began, September 12, 2012 A.D.

The duress of those early days in September, 2012 A.D. hasn't really abated. In most ways, it has only gotten worse, but I have learned to cope.

When I finally got the sequence of events straight that led to ascertaining the accurate count, it was over 850 days, yet I had delivered its ascertainment orally to Justice Anthony A. Sarcione's Court in West Chester, PA, at some point of time in the first half of 2013 A.D., to which he remarked, "That's amazing."

And I, who saw Jesus Christ face to face, baptizing Him in the Jordan River, was unable to grasp the starting point of the count on the very day on which it had begun. But God had other plans, you see. He brought me before Justice Sarcione, and revealed to me that I was before the resurrected Pontius Pilate. This was not the first time God had shown me someone resurrected. The first time was with the conjoined twin attached to me since, roughly, the first two weeks of my mother's term of pregnancy with me back in the Autumn of 1955 A.D. That resurrected souls name is Judas Iscariot.

I see this as a confirmation and manifestation of the power of those very words given to Prophet Daniel over 2,500 years ago, specifically, "shut up and sealed".

Though this Age will come to a definite end according to the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel, God has already begun a New Age, as written in Daniel 12 :

1 "But at that time shall Michael rise up, the great prince, who standeth for the children of thy people: and a time shall come such as never was from the time that nations began even until that time. And at that time shall thy people be saved, every one that shall be found written in the book."
NOTHING you are spewing is truth!

There is no reincarnation,
God didn't reveal any such nonsense to you liar...
God can not lie, nor deny Himself...
NOTHING in His Word corroborates anything you've stated

“with the Lord one day is as a thousand years,
and a thousand years as one day.”

"But of that day and hour no one knows,
not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

Whatever you think you've "figured out"
or, was revealed by God, through the Holy Spirit...
THINK AGAIN!

Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep,
but we will all be changed, in a moment,
in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet;
for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable,

Away with you satan!, in the mighty name of Jesus!

So your answer to my question is no,
The answer is exactly as written.

Etymology is often quite interesting and revealing; like how someone who uses a forum handle "keepitreal" can write as a manifestation of the most hideous forms of darkness, even though its Creator says, "Let there be light."

Number, like text (the Word), is something given to us from eternity; in 499 days there will be a meeting point of the infinite beginning with the intinite end, the apparent cleansing point being reached as foretold in Daniel 8:14.

When you say cleansing are you claiming a great purge or the water which already flowed on the mount back around 1999 as cleansing?

Last edited:
So your answer to my question is no, you trusted the interpretation into English even though doing so loses and blotts out names by interpreting them into English definitions instead.
I'll give you an example using Hobelims post;
quote: "When a vessel created for a holy purpose on the dinner table of
'the Master' (in Hebrew=Baal)of the house becomes broken or contaminated in such a way that it can never be 'restored'(HaShev) to its original perfection it might be used for a lesser purpose by the household staff for a time, like to feed 'swine'(in Greek=IeSous=Jesus), before being thrown away into
'the garbage heap'(Gehinnom=hell*)."
-*Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19, Apostles Creed.
Good one...lol.....One would think that many people would get the idea now about how erroneous ideas grow and take shape by misinterpretations either on purpose or through sheer ignorance....What Hobe fails to address is that even though the " vessels" have become tainted by the Romans and their successors Christianity there is always the opportunity to Restore,Redeem, Return( Hashev) said vessels to their former glory... All one needs to do is have the proper tools to do so and the will to achieve it....Unfortunately I have found no matter how many times one explains the original concepts to those taught falsely ESP about Daniel many people just cling to their mistaken beliefs anyways because their ego is to fragile to accept that they have been so easily fooled...That is why the Humpty Dumpty fairytale is so apt as Humpty Dumpty( The Roman Empire) fell off its wall and cracked into many pieces and no one could put it back together even though they tried because no one likes having Egg on their face ..

When you say cleansing are you claiming a great purge or the water which already flowed on the mount back around 1999 as cleansing?
I see he hasn't answered you as of yet... Tick Tock....I wonder if he has taken into account the descrepancy of the Gregorian calendar of 7 years ? That Dennis the small made in the 6 th century that has not been fixed to this day...That might put his 499 days out considerably by another 2500 days or so....lol...Everyone can look it up how some monk in the 6 th century could screw things up so badly that the timing is completely off to say the least....Then for sure you would need to study the original Jewish concepts " untainted" of course...

Forum List

Back