Unsealing the Prophetic Book of Daniel

So you are not gonna apologize for misleading and lying to people?
Once again,
These passages are being spoken by Daniel after the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem by the evil Babylonian empire. At some point after the destruction there will be a “decree” issued to restore and rebuild Jerusalem, that was Cyrus so start the dating at that known time.. Starting from the issuing of that decree, 7 and 62 weeks totaling 69 weeks of prophetic 360day years (434 years), will pass and then "an anointed one"(high priest) will come (Onias)and in that same 7 year period “week” he will be cut off, which was done by the wicked Antiochus.

There is no such thing as a good muslim, as your writing shows, because you've had their help for some 1,400 years, and you still don't have it right.

Though you effort to show a 360 day year, that is not accurate.

The basis for the year is unchanging in the Book of Daniel.

It is not based on the 'convenience' of a fixed, thirty day month.

It is based on a sidereal year. (note the presence of the word "real" within "sidereal")

The Annointed One is Jesus Christ.

The ascertainment of this accurate countdown to the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5) includes a mirroring prophecy which serves as a key to open and unseal the Daniel 12:11 & 12 timelines.

Century IV : #95

Nice, add another person who avoids Dan 12:1 when discussing Dan 12 or Moshiach.

Nice, add another person who avoids Dan 12:1 when discussing Dan 12 or Moshiach.
The end of kingship as outlined in 1 Samuel 8 is found at the conclusion of Daniel 11.

Then Christ the Prince (Daniel 9:25), who was once mocked as 'King of the Jews', returns to enjoy His Everlasting Kingship (Matthew 24:30).

Although such process can be reckoned to begin with the resurrection of Christ's angel sent to prepare His way, there remains only 162 days until Christ's Everlasting Kingship shall be made manifest to all.

Daniel 12:1 is ultimately unavoidable.

What it does mean is that the United States of America cannot launch a single nuclear weapon without first agreeing to my very affordable terms.

Because of the severity of the crimes committed by said nation, currently, the earliest time that it can launch is February 22, 2016 A.D.

But, as I wrote, "very affordable", is the correct description, as unless it takes action to expedite the Day of the Lord Cruise to my liking, it will lose both its wars, while at the same time remaining at the disadvantage of being first strike victim, second strike victim, third strike victim, etc.

The Day of the Lord Cruise to the Mount of Olives and the Holy Land

So does this mean the world ends before the All-Star Break?

Sorry it's such an old post I didn't see your OP which read Dan 12:1, my bad for saying you skip around it like many pastors.
Some notes:Even though NOW it's the ninth month
Sept means 7 (Sheva) so Sept 7 is- Sheva Sheva.
And once again: Dan 9 is not messianic, the word anointed is used for kings and rabbis note the word
" An " anointed king not "the" anointed king.
The Melchi tsasek is a term for Michael ask any Scholar.
If The NT says Jesus is after the order of the King (Melchizedek) then he can't be the Melchi (king) nor higher then Michael.
Tis why it says in the scrolls:
1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal (head kohanim) Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness.
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

Quote:"Everlasting Kingship (Matthew 24:30)"

And yet the scrolls tells us it's Michael's kingdom not Jesus who's kingdom is in death as they admit Jesus is the gatekeeper of hell in Rev 9 and he fulfilled the son of perdition in Ezekiel 28 (acts 2:27 1 peter 3:19).

War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of "the Kingdom of Michael". He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Sept means 7 (Sheva) so Sept 7 is- Sheva Sheva.

That's interesting as I was assaulted this past September 7, 2015 A.D. by Satan himself.

Century II : #27 - the devil's dash

As the First Year of the Judgement had begun only six days prior, Satan had been thrown into his pit; apparently he didn't like it.

Oddly enough, this was pretty much the case when Judas Iscariot was resurrected ca. October 1, 1955 A.D., days after Christ raised me from my tomb; eventually Christ attached Judas to me as a conjoined twin until I received Holy Communion the first time from the hands of "Gloria Olivae" (cf. St. Malachy Prophecy), then we miraculously separated, much unlike modern same sex 'marriages'.

Last edited:
What it does mean is that the United States of America cannot launch a single nuclear weapon without first agreeing to my very affordable terms.

Because of the severity of the crimes committed by said nation, currently, the earliest time that it can launch is February 22, 2016 A.D.

But, as I wrote, "very affordable", is the correct description, as unless it takes action to expedite the Day of the Lord Cruise to my liking, it will lose both its wars, while at the same time remaining at the disadvantage of being first strike victim, second strike victim, third strike victim, etc.

The Day of the Lord Cruise to the Mount of Olives and the Holy Land

So does this mean the world ends before the All-Star Break?

Onefour,
the Dan prophecy is one of the most abused by Christians as the weeks lead to the time of Onnios being cut off by Antiocus, not Jesus (who by the way can't be singularly dated, whole other discussion).
The time starts at "An annointed one" Cyrus does not
say the anointed one- kings are anointed.
More proof they try and stick him in everything every where. They should stick to seeing him in toast and stop trying to place him in scripture.

No Jesus in the book of Daniel?

How do you explain Daniel 9:24-27 then?

Daniel 9:24-27New International Version (NIV)

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven. In the middle of the he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

As any Jew will tell you, this is a calendar for the coming of the Messiah.

What any Jew won't tell you is, Jews have calculated this calendar and it points to the coming of the time of Jesus. This can be seen in Rabbinical teachings that the Messiah tarries. They conclude that since they reject Jesus as Messiah, the Messiah must tarry because of the sinfulness of Israel.

Hilarious.

Leopold Cohn (pictured below - Addition notes; Brief Wikipedia article) was born into an Orthodox Jewish community in Berezna, a small town in eastern Hungary in 1862. At age 18 he graduated with high marks from the Talmudic academy and became a rabbi. One of his rituals was to daily repeat the 12th article of the Jewish creed:

I believe with a perfect faith in the coming of the Messiah, and though he tarry, yet will I wait daily for his coming.

Cohn however wondered why Messiah tarried, but was unsettled by the "answers" he able to find. While reading the Talmud (collected writings of rabbis
cohn.jpg
commenting on the Torah or Old Testament), he discovered that other rabbis had also wrestled with this question. But as he continued to study he discovered that the Messiah should have come long ago. This prompted him to study the Hebrew prophets for himself, and as he studied Daniel’s prophecy of the "70 weeks" in Daniel 9:24-27, it became clear that Daniel had predicted the coming of Messiah some 400-500 years after the prophecy was given. But that was 2500 years ago and the rabbis said that Messiah had not yet come. How could he resolve this contradiction? An older rabbi who served as Cohn's mentor advised him to drop the subject altogether or he might lose his rabbinical career because such questions were not to be asked. The rabbi further explained that he could not discuss the matter without losing his own job. He even advised Cohn to go to America where, he said, people knew more about the Messiah. Later, Leopold Cohn recalled this incident and felt that the rabbi knew something about the Messiah, Jesus. And so in 1892 Cohn left Hungary for New York City in search of the truth about the Messiah prompted by his study of Daniel's "Seventy weeks". On one providential day, Cohn happened to pass by a church in the Jewish section of the city and noticed a small sign advertising "Meetings for Jews." It was at that meeting that Cohn met another Jewish man also trained in the Talmud. It was there that Leopold Cohn was given a copy of the New Testament which he read straight though beginning at 11:00 one morning and finishing at 1:00 AM the next day, upon which he concluded that Yeshua (Jesus) was indeed the promised Messiah prophesied by Daniel to come and be cut off. Soon thereafter he received Yeshua, Jesus, as his Messiah, Savior and Lord. With his new found faith, he begin to go to his people, the Jews, and in Cohn's words

I showed them from the Scriptures that to believe in Yeshua was Jewish faith, real Jewish faith.

What followed was sorrow, travail and persecution from other Jews because of his presumed "betrayal" of their orthodox faith. In 1894 Cohn set up a storefront mission in a renovated horse stable in the Brownsville section of Brooklyn, New York for the sole purpose of telling others that the Messiah had come and that his name was Yeshua, Jesus. The first Bible meeting was attended by eight Jewish people. The Lord continued to bless this work, and in the course of his lifetime, Leopold Cohn led over 1,000 people to the Lord. His local mission eventually became the American Board of Missions to the Jews, which was later re-named ChosenPeopleMinistries. Over 50 years later a man named Moishe Rosen left that ministry to form what eventually became Jews for Jesus. This one passage, Daniel 9:24-27, radically changed an Orthodox Jewish rabbi and led to the birthing of ministries that have touched literally thousands of Jewish and Gentile lives around the world!

Last edited:
Marcus Bergmann converted to Christianity via Daniel 9:24-27

Marcus Bergmann
translated the Scriptures into Yiddish, which is understood by most European Jews. Mr. Bergmann's conversion, as told by himself, is exceedingly interesting. Born in Germany, his father belonged to the strictest sect of Jews, the Chasidim, and died when Marcus was but a year old. Six years after his father's decease, his mother and he went to reside with an uncle, the lad being brought up strictly. At the age of twenty, Mr. Bergmann arrived in England, and established a small synagogue in the city of London, where he officiated for a time. Owing to an attack of illness, he went to the German hospital to be treated. One day he found a Hebrew Bible in the ward, and commenced to study it. Whilst reading the ninth chapter of the book of Daniel, his eye caught the prophecy contained in Da 9:26

And after three score and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself.

He had never noticed that expression, as the Rabbis discouraged the reading of the Messianic prophecies, the fifty-third chapter of Isaiah not being read in the synagogues. Mr. Bergmann threw down the Book saying to himself, "Oh, this is one of the mission Bibles." But do what he might, he could not get rid of the words, "Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself." Why, then, would He be "cut off?" Why should He die if not for Himself? And the thought was suggested by the Holy Spirit: "Might not Jesus of Nazareth be the Messiah?" He did his utmost to get rid of the words, "Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself," but they would not be buried. One morning he took up the Bible, and as he read part of the fifty-third chapter of Isaiah, his eye fell on the words,

For He was cut off out of the land of the living; for the transgression of My people was He stricken (Isa 53:8).

The soul saving truth of the Gospel was laid hold of, and for the first time he understood that the Lord Jesus Christ was the promised Messiah; that

He was wounded for his transgressions and bruised for his iniquities, that the chastisement of (or with the view to) his peace was upon Him, and with His stripes he was healed (Isa. 53:5).

THE RABBINIC CURSE

“May the bones of the hands and the bones of the fingers decay and decompose, of him who turns the pages of the book of Daniel, to find out the time of Daniel 9: 24-27, and may his memory rot from off the face of the Earth forever.” - Talmudic law, page 978, Section 2, line 28.

What ancient Rabbis thought of Daniel 9:24-26

I found a Web site that pulls together various ancient writings from Rabbis, commenting on Daniel, chapter 9. That Web site's address is: Bible Query from Daniel

According to that Web site, at least a handful of ancient Rabbis agree that it is correct to view Daniel 9 as providing a timeline for the arrival of a Messiah. Below are a few examples that I copied verbatim from that Web site:

"1a. Maimonides (Rabbi Moses Ben Maimon): "Daniel has elucidated to us the knowledge of the end times. However, since they are secret, the wise [rabbis] have barred the calculation of the days of Messiah’s coming so that the untutored populace will not be led astray when they see that the End Times have already come but there is no sign of the Messiah" (Igeret Teiman, Chapter 3 p.24.)"

"1b. Rabbi Moses Abraham Levi: "I have examined and searched all the Holy Scriptures and have not found the time for the coming of Messiah clearly fixed, except in the words of Gabriel to the prophet Daniel, which are written in the 9th chapter of the prophecy of Daniel (The Messiah of the Targums, Talmuds and Rabbinical Writers, 1971) p.141-142 (These two quotes were taken from The Creator Beyond Time and Space by Mark Eastman, M.D. and Chuck Missler (The Word for Today, 1996))."

Assuming that these citations are accurate renderings of what the Rabbis had said, it seems clear that these Rabbis believed that Daniel 9:24-26 referred to a Messiah, a very important Messiah, and that the Bible passage provided the information needed to calculate the Messiah's arrival. As for the first example, Maimonides of course was a Judaist, not a Christian, and so from his point of view, the prophecy had not yet been fulfilled. And that would account for his comments about calculating the Messiah's arrival.

Votto, I already explained it.
Try rereading my postshere.
You're constantly lied to.
Try reading history.
Once again Dan 9 is not messianic.
From Cyrus to the end of weeks brings us to
AN ANOINTED KING=Anias
with the wicked one being Antiochus.

Now you guys are busted because this proves your deceptions in translating words:
where it says "An anointed king" you use the word Christ however when Ezekiel 28:14-15 is talking about lucifer being called anointed(christ) cherub (guardian=nazarene) you guys use the word anointed.
Why switch back and forth at whim least you be hiding the fact that Yes the FALSE MESSIAH would have had to come first a long time ago hence the 2 messiah story and 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant.
However, we were warned of the first fallen messiah while you the gentile are his deceived, but brought halfway into the fold for the time Shiloh(Michael) brings you fully to Torah's ethos.

Votto, I already explained it.
Try rereading my postshere.
You're constantly lied to.
Try reading history.
Once again Dan 9 is not messianic.
From Cyrus to the end of weeks brings us to
AN ANOINTED KING=Anias
with the wicked one being Antiochus.

Now you guys are busted because this proves your deceptions in translating words:
where it says "An anointed king" you use the word Christ however when Ezekiel 28:14-15 is talking about lucifer being called anointed(christ) cherub (guardian=nazarene) you guys use the word anointed.
Why switch back and forth at whim least you be hiding the fact that Yes the FALSE MESSIAH would have had to come first a long time ago hence the 2 messiah story and 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant.
However, we were warned of the first fallen messiah while you the gentile are his deceived, but brought halfway into the fold for the time Shiloh(Michael) brings you fully to Torah's ethos.

So Daniel 9 is not about the Messiah?

Well then, you disagree with the Talmud.

Go start your own religion

No Votto you disagree with the OT and the NT because both refer to Jesus as being the imposter messiah, one you call Lucifer.

No Rabbinic opinion supercedes the one who best knows these truths Dan 10:21.
No funky math cansupercede the fact your days fall short of the Jesus era.
No funky history distortion can ever answer why your christ exists in 3 eras as 3 characters called christ.

Nowhere did your replies address the dating issues nor give definitive sources.

repeat:
Dan 9:26- And after the sixty-two weeks, an annointed one will be cut off, the people of a RULER THAT SHALL COME shall destroy the city and the sanctuary, -that leads to this rime period-where an annointed priest, High Priest Onias III, who was assasinated (cut off) in 171 BCE. In 168 BCE, the middle of the next "week" of years (171-165 BCE), ruler Antiochus IV (who had Onias killed) pillaged Jerusalem. Antiochus IV matches the "ruler to come", and Daniel coninues to refer to his deeds in the middle of the week: - 9:27- They (Romans) did cause the sacrifice to cease. Once again this matches what the Roman Army did in 70 A.D., so the destruction of Jerusalem in 70ad occurred after Michael left according to Rev 12, just as in Daniels time. So this will not occur in our time, it was fulfilled.
example: by combining Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 by history of that era, shows that Revelation 11:1-3 occurred in aprox 70ad.
Now read the events that already occured:
REV 13:3 One of it's (3)heads seemed to have a mortal wound (gashes of thorns), but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. (This describes Jesus)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb (has to be Jesus as required to keep even standard to place him as lamb) and it spoke like "a dragon" a Dagon-Death Cult Worshiper (Horns=Powers, so this is the DUALITY of the formed Church by it's religious and political authority)
13:12 Paul(Apollonias)/peter/or the church makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.
13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; (note to this day the church goes into the holy Sepulchre during Easter orocession and lights a candle with a bic lighter but comes out saying Jesus sent the flame to light it down from heaven.)=fullfilled.

13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them to make an image for the beast.
*Hello how many images of Mithra on the cross or Baby Horus statues do you need to realize it's been fulfilled by the many Jesus idols on the cross (mark of death=beast)?

13:15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak (Apparitions? Or a clue that they made the beast a living character even claiming "the word" was from him/ even though the word was borrowed by both Hebrew scripture and Babylonian Cultism, which makes the Books the Knowledge of both Good & Evil worshiping Life/Death in a twisted bizzarre form.

and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. (those who weren't Christians were slain-Crusades, Inquisition, Poland Massacre etc.)

Revelation 13:17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell (Today it's called boycott, back then people were ostracized from barter or being part in their community & I already discussed the coins they forced people to use.

Also figuring into this prophecy is: The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. The people who carry the number of Baal Jesus'=666 name in this incident are called 'Catholics'=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names in the Bible. Also
'AsVatican' (the Vatican)=666, therefore the people did carry the number of his name and restricted buying and selling over his mere name and image.

The soul saving truth of the Gospel was laid hold of, and for the first time he understood that the Lord Jesus Christ was the promised Messiah; that

He was wounded for his transgressions and bruised for his iniquities, that the chastisement of (or with the view to) his peace was upon Him, and with His stripes he was healed (Isa. 53:5).

The way you present that , Votto, is misleading, as you altered the first person plural to the third person masculine singular.

Isaiah 53:5 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
5 But he was wounded for our iniquities, he was bruised for our sins: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his bruises we are healed.

Isaiah 53:5 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
5 Forsooth he was wounded for our wickednesses, he was defouled for our great trespasses; the learning of our peace was on him, and we be made whole by his wanness. (And he was wounded for our wickednesses, he was defiled for our great trespasses; he suffered what should have been our chastising, or our punishment, and we be healed, or made whole, by his scourgings.)

Forum List

Back