Unreported story : The Democrats who stiffed the students

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
4 years ago the Democrat controlled House set up some mirrors, turned on the smoke machines, and talked about how they "saved" student loans. their speeches were amplified by their allies in the media.

the Democrats congratulated themselves on a job well done, and talked about how their boys take care of business.

i stumbled across a report that told the true story of what they passed.
(as usual, my post was ignored)
once i scanned the report of facts and ignored all the BS, i found that they RAISED student loans ...as follows...

year #1) 1/2 percent
year #2) 1/2 percent
year #3) 1/2 percent
year #4) 1/2 percent
year #5) 3 percent

for a total of 5 percent over 5 years.

well guess what?
year 4 is over and students about to reap the benefits of a Democrat controlled House, as their student loans are about to double.

as usual, both the Democrats and Republicans aren't focused at the problems at-hand.
the Republicans are talking about some special gift for women, no one talks about the history or the main issue.

where's the media reporting the facts?

4 years ago the Democrat controlled House set up some mirrors, turned on the smoke machines, and talked about how they "saved" student loans. their speeches were amplified by their allies in the media.

the Democrats congratulated themselves on a job well done, and talked about how their boys take care of business.

once i scanned the report of facts and ignored all the BS, i found that they RAISED student loans ...as follows...

year #1) 1/2 percent
year #2) 1/2 percent
year #3) 1/2 percent
year #4) 1/2 percent
year #5) 3 percent

well guess what?
year 4 is over and students about to reap the benefits of a Democrat controlled House, as their student loans are about to double.

as usual, both the Democrats and Republicans aren't focused at the problems at-hand.
the Republicans are talking about some special gift for women, no one talks about the history or the main issue.

link?

year #1) 1/2 percent
year #2) 1/2 percent
year #3) 1/2 percent
year #4) 1/2 percent
year #5) 3 percent

well guess what?

I've been reading about this. They set the low rates to expire in June, I believe, and now they are running to the rescue to save students from their own legislation.

year #1) 1/2 percent
year #2) 1/2 percent
year #3) 1/2 percent
year #4) 1/2 percent
year #5) 3 percent

well guess what?

link?

It's written in the stars.

Sounds like wingnuts are looking in a mirror when they said this crazy stuff.

Projection is one thing, but this is pure Romper Room.

Forum List

Back