UNREAL: Popular News Website Posts Photo of Donald Trump in GUN CROSSHAIRS

Do you mean like this chief advisor?

G. William Hoagland, CIGNA Corporation’s Public Policy Group director and former policy and budget adviser to Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-Tenn.) and staff director of the Senate Budget Committee

Nope I meant, Kevin P. Ryan. Give it up already
He has nothing to do with The Fiscal Times, the publication where the story originated, which was founded by Nixon's former Secretary of Commerce, Peter G. Peterson, an arch CON$ervative.

We are discussing the Business Insider, loon. Good grief, stop wasting my time
No we are discussing the story that originated in the Fiscal times and also ran in the Business Insider.

You are all over the map and becoming an annoyance. I sense ignore in your future
Translation: You can't deny the story originated in the CON$ervative Fiscal Times.
Thank you.

the Business Insider is full blown LEFT LEANING. now back to the topic

Nope I meant, Kevin P. Ryan. Give it up already
He has nothing to do with The Fiscal Times, the publication where the story originated, which was founded by Nixon's former Secretary of Commerce, Peter G. Peterson, an arch CON$ervative.

We are discussing the Business Insider, loon. Good grief, stop wasting my time
No we are discussing the story that originated in the Fiscal times and also ran in the Business Insider.

You are all over the map and becoming an annoyance. I sense ignore in your future
Translation: You can't deny the story originated in the CON$ervative Fiscal Times.
Thank you.

We are discussing two different stories with the connection of the word and symbol of crosshair and how the left are silent about it.

Forum List

Back