Unqualified to be president

With the exception of the 2000 election, the voters ultimately decide the Presidency. How does a deal ensure this?

Sure, does the Easter Bunny visit you each year? George Soros and ACORN along with some pathetic guilt ridden white people and 98% of the voting black population got that dildo elected....... if he actually was elected.......... I don't believe the results, I don't believe all votes were counted in favor of McCain and I don't believe many of the "votes" cast for Osammabamma were legit. Anything coming out of Chicago is suspect,

Rush Limbaugh? Is he even supposed to be taken serious after a statement like that?

Take Osammabamma's teleprompter away from his chicken shit ass, hide the 2,500 staff members he had working for him and he wouldn't have a shit sandwich's chance at a Democrat Convention in a debate with Rush Limbaugh on any subject other than basketball....... only because Rush isn't a fan and yet he would still probably kick Obammy's affirmative action, faggot ass. I agree with Rush, that clown is not my President and if he plans on fucking up my country, I want him to fail miserably!

You're not very bright. Obammy is an asshole who bought his way into the White House using George Soros's money and is now being controlled by that pile of shit's hand up his puppet ass, he needs to fail! Soros is making billions on this country's problems, just as was planned........ if he had any nuts he should be hung by them.

Obama played chess while other candidates were playing checkers. After all, he did graduate magna cum laude at Harvard Law.

Chess, wow, that's so deep, he must really know what he's doing..... then again, he chose Joe Biden and Michelle, guess he's not that bright.

Lastly, how is the man's wife a jerk?

She buys 540 dollar ugly assed sneakers and wears them to pass out can goods for a photo op at a food bank. I'm sure she dined a few minutes later on Lobster and caviar. She is a fake and has an enormous ass...... she loves burning 3,000 gallons of jet fuel an hour taking her friends for rides around New York on Air Force 1, she's a jerk.

Where's your proof that Obama bought the election with George Soros's money? He may have donated, but so did a lot of wealthy people. I'm sick of seeing that urban legend repeated by people so dumb as to accept everything they read in their mailboxes as fact.

And I'd like to see some proof that George Soros is the evil monster the rabid right continues to portray him as. He's an billionnair investor. So? Is Warren Buffett, also a billionnaire investor and who also donated to Obama's campaign and continues to support him constantly berated? Wealthy Texas billionnaires sunk a bunch of money into George W. Bush's two elections too. So?

Prove that Soros has done anything criminal or even illegal. I'm sure that's difficult to do, however, since every single right-wing blog and publication found in a Google search is full of accusations, but no solid proof. And you sop it all up as gospel.

With the exception of the 2000 election, the voters ultimately decide the Presidency. How does a deal ensure this?

Sure, does the Easter Bunny visit you each year? George Soros and ACORN along with some pathetic guilt ridden white people and 98% of the voting black population got that dildo elected....... if he actually was elected.......... I don't believe the results, I don't believe all votes were counted in favor of McCain and I don't believe many of the "votes" cast for Osammabamma were legit. Anything coming out of Chicago is suspect,

Take Osammabamma's teleprompter away from his chicken shit ass, hide the 2,500 staff members he had working for him and he wouldn't have a shit sandwich's chance at a Democrat Convention in a debate with Rush Limbaugh on any subject other than basketball....... only because Rush isn't a fan and yet he would still probably kick Obammy's affirmative action, faggot ass. I agree with Rush, that clown is not my President and if he plans on fucking up my country, I want him to fail miserably!

You're not very bright. Obammy is an asshole who bought his way into the White House using George Soros's money and is now being controlled by that pile of shit's hand up his puppet ass, he needs to fail! Soros is making billions on this country's problems, just as was planned........ if he had any nuts he should be hung by them.

Chess, wow, that's so deep, he must really know what he's doing..... then again, he chose Joe Biden and Michelle, guess he's not that bright.

Lastly, how is the man's wife a jerk?

She buys 540 dollar ugly assed sneakers and wears them to pass out can goods for a photo op at a food bank. I'm sure she dined a few minutes later on Lobster and caviar. She is a fake and has an enormous ass...... she loves burning 3,000 gallons of jet fuel an hour taking her friends for rides around New York on Air Force 1, she's a jerk.

Where's your proof that Obama bought the election with George Soros's money? He may have donated, but so did a lot of wealthy people. I'm sick of seeing that urban legend repeated by people so dumb as to accept everything they read in their mailboxes as fact.

And I'd like to see some proof that George Soros is the evil monster the rabid right continues to portray him as. He's an billionnair investor. So? Is Warren Buffett, also a billionnaire investor and who also donated to Obama's campaign and continues to support him constantly berated? Wealthy Texas billionnaires sunk a bunch of money into George W. Bush's two elections too. So?

Prove that Soros has done anything criminal or even illegal. I'm sure that's difficult to do, however, since every single right-wing blog and publication found in a Google search is full of accusations, but no solid proof. And you sop it all up as gospel.

:lol::lol::lol:

By his own admission he said he would pay a billion dollars to elect someone other than Gorge Bush. He also stated that John McCain would be another George Bush. He has also stated that he has made over 2 billion dollars off this recession so far. He is manipulating the idiot that he spent a billion getting into office, he's got to get something for his investment.

Besides, since when do asswipes on the left need proof of anything? I would suggest a crow for your avatar.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol:

By his own admission he said he would pay a billion dollars to elect someone other than Gorge Bush. So? He also stated that John McCain would be another George Bush. So? He has also stated that he has made over 2 billion dollars off this recession so far. So? I guess he's one smart investor. He is manipulating the idiot that he spent a billion getting into office, he's got to get something for his investment.

Besides, since when do asswipes on the left need proof of anything? I would suggest a crow for your avatar.

PROOF, dear man, PROOF. All your bullshit means nada, zip, ZERO = 0

Forum List

Back