Unqualified to be president

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Is Mr Obama the first president in history that had a wife say he wasn't qualified for the job?
This just makes me laugh every time I see it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyDqQW2adPk]YouTube - Obama Hasn't Done Anything Yet[/ame]

I do not like Obama as President, BUT I suggest you all read the LISTED qualifiers for President as established by the Constitution. He meets them all.

Meh, it's more of a joke, watch the vid to get it if you can.

Also, just because someone technically fulfills the qualifications for any position, does not mean they are qualified to fill that position in all ways.

I do not like Obama as President, BUT I suggest you all read the LISTED qualifiers for President as established by the Constitution. He meets them all.

Also, just because someone technically fulfills the qualifications for any position, does not mean they are qualified to fill that position in all ways.

She made a stupid statement, one that was not ever repeated. In fact she has stated how PROUD she is he was Nominated. Well for argument sake we will leave off what she ACTUALLY said in that regard.

Almost every person ever NOMINATED for President was lacking in experience, at least for their first term. It is NOT a position one can really train for. One must use common sense and education with personal beliefs and a desire to help to do the job well.

Basically there are 4 types of Presidents. All have good points and all have bad points.

Obama sucks not because he wasn't qualified, but because his Personal beliefs and his lack of desire to ACTUALLY help Americans causes problems. He hid those during the Primaries and was aided and abetted by a fawning press corps that refused to do it's job in his case.

He got elected for his apparent personality. Which is NEVER a good reason to elect someone.

She made a stupid statement, one that was not ever repeated. In fact she has stated how PROUD she is he was Nominated. Well for argument sake we will leave off what she ACTUALLY said in that regard.

Almost every person ever NOMINATED for President was lacking in experience, at least for their first term. It is NOT a position one can really train for. One must use common sense and education with personal beliefs and a desire to help to do the job well.

Basically there are 4 types of Presidents. All have good points and all have bad points.

Obama sucks not because he wasn't qualified, but because his Personal beliefs and his lack of desire to ACTUALLY help Americans causes problems. He hid those during the Primaries and was aided and abetted by a fawning press corps that refused to do it's job in his case.

He got elected for his apparent personality. Which is NEVER a good reason to elect someone.

I agree, he got elected thanks to the American Idol mentality of our country lately, or as my joke goes: He's an American Idol contestant wannabe who just couldn't sing so he ran for president instead.

But you must admit, it's kind of ironic and funny what she did say, even if it was never repeated.

It's still funny what she said.
I've never heard another president's wife say something like that, but then she's said a lot things I've never heard another first lady say.

And aside from the fact that Clinton held a govenorship, as opposed to a senator's seat, he was elected for pretty much the same reason. Had an especially great personality with the ladies. Oh wait... He did actually have a decent first term... But he managed to screw up... Some of that with the help of Hillary.

I agree, he got elected thanks to the American Idol mentality of our country lately, or as my joke goes: He's an American Idol contestant wannabe who just couldn't sing so he ran for president instead.

funny... the American Idol contestant put McCain to shame on the economy when it came down to it.

or maybe mccain shouldn't have picked sarah "I love the pro-America parts of the country" Palin.

silly...

funny... the American Idol contestant put McCain to shame on the economy when it came down to it.

or maybe mccain shouldn't have picked sarah "I love the pro-America parts of the country" Palin.

silly...

Talkng about the economy is obviously way different than doing something about it. :lol:

silly...

Talkng about the economy is obviously way different than doing something about it. :lol:

Ya think? :lol:

Funny, Michele is being honest about that time and place and that is somehow wrong! After the way the campaign was run and the few months in office he is eminently qualified.

Curious why no one on the right asked this of Bush Jr, a poor student, a drunk, draft dodger, who pretty much failed at everything?

Last edited:

But you must admit, it's kind of ironic and funny what she did say, even if it was never repeated.

On the contrary, Obama got elected because America was demanding a dramatic change in direction. Whether or not HIS changes will accomplish that (and, yes, I do believe that his goals are serious and not as the Sgt suggests only for American Idol type accolades), only time will tell.

Here's historical polling data on the question of "direction of the country."
Direction of Country

silly...

As any new president would have discovered; in fact, as the old president discovered!!

Funny, Michele is being honest about that time and place and that is somehow wrong! After the way the campaign was run and the few months in office he is eminently qualified.

Curious why no one on the right asked this of Bush Jr, a poor student, a drunk, draft dodger, who pretty much failed at everything?

Actually, I think the past few months prove her completely right. He is unqualified.

And considering what you think about President Bush, I am surprised you can support a crack addict who has done absolutely nothing meaningful in life without feeling dirty about the absolute double standard involved.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Your right in all points RetiredGySgt, however i will never beleive this man was born in the USA not now, not ever... How could a natural born American do this much damage to his own country and fellow countryman in so little time and be a natural born American?? no amount of birth certificates right or wrong could, "CHANGE??" a "passive aggressive" vengeful heart???

What you tolerate today... YOU!, will entertain tommarrow -Whitelion

Aaaahh... not exactly... there seems to be a little issue left about his "real" birth certificate. Seems he's got some reason to have a small army of attorneys working to keep it hidden too. I wonder why... :eusa_eh:

Is Mr Obama the first president in history that had a wife say he wasn't qualified for the job?
This just makes me laugh every time I see it.
YouTube - Obama Hasn't Done Anything Yet

As much as I would like to debate this topic, it would be a waste of time. By looking at these posts, I see the most incredible form of incompetence imaginable.

I usually do not ask closed ended questions but, Do any of you even know when this video was recorded?

New Topics

Forum List

Back