Unqualfied white man admitted into Harvard over more qualfied blacks

Republicans obstructed Obama from day one and 2010 was a whitelash.

I believe Barry described it as a "shellacking", IM2! So you're claiming that the same voters that put Democrats into huge majorities in 2008 suddenly became racists in 2010 and their decision to vote Republican had nothing to do with what Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid DID with those huge majorities? The uncomfortable truth for liberals like yourself is that the GOP didn't have the power to "obstruct" Obama, Pelosi and Reid in 2009 or 2010! They didn't gain that power until the midterm elections in 2010. If the voters had been happy with what they had done in those two years...the GOP would never had made historic gains in seats in that election. The voters were not happy with the direction the far left wing of the Democratic Party had taken the country. That wasn't a "racial" thing...that was a policy thing! Claiming otherwise is an amusing attempt at spinning what took place those first two years of the Obama Administration.
Democrats show up every four years midterms are conservatives secret weapon. Usually. Independents don't show up.

So how did something that you claim happens every midterm election become "whitelash", Sealy? Or was playing the race card a knee jerk reaction on your part?

And yes...mid term election turnouts tend to much smaller than Presidential elections but that doesn't explain the biggest swing of seats from one party to another in modern political history...does it?
Well it wasn't a mandate for Republican ideas.

It was a mandate for Republican's to stop Progressive ideas, Sealy! All those voters didn't change their minds after two years because they liked what Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were doing? If they HAD liked your agenda...they would have kept your Congress critters and Senators in office! They elected all of those Republicans to stop the nonsense before it really screwed up the country.
Agree to disagree but I'm a new converted fiscal conservative so you haven't convinced me your way is best for all I've just realized if you can't beat em join em.

We don't really have a mandate. People didn't show up and vote Republican they didn't show up at all. Proof of that is how many showed up for Trump compared to 2014 midterm show up or Romney turnout two years ago.

But regardless Republicans won so fuck the masses. I tried to get them healthcare and increased minimum wage but they didn't show up for Hillary like their entitlements counted on it. Well they are now on the chopping block. If they don't vote they don't get.

I believe Barry described it as a "shellacking", IM2! So you're claiming that the same voters that put Democrats into huge majorities in 2008 suddenly became racists in 2010 and their decision to vote Republican had nothing to do with what Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid DID with those huge majorities? The uncomfortable truth for liberals like yourself is that the GOP didn't have the power to "obstruct" Obama, Pelosi and Reid in 2009 or 2010! They didn't gain that power until the midterm elections in 2010. If the voters had been happy with what they had done in those two years...the GOP would never had made historic gains in seats in that election. The voters were not happy with the direction the far left wing of the Democratic Party had taken the country. That wasn't a "racial" thing...that was a policy thing! Claiming otherwise is an amusing attempt at spinning what took place those first two years of the Obama Administration.
Democrats show up every four years midterms are conservatives secret weapon. Usually. Independents don't show up.

So how did something that you claim happens every midterm election become "whitelash", Sealy? Or was playing the race card a knee jerk reaction on your part?

And yes...mid term election turnouts tend to much smaller than Presidential elections but that doesn't explain the biggest swing of seats from one party to another in modern political history...does it?

It was a mandate for Republican's to stop Progressive ideas, Sealy! All those voters didn't change their minds after two years because they liked what Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were doing? If they HAD liked your agenda...they would have kept your Congress critters and Senators in office! They elected all of those Republicans to stop the nonsense before it really screwed up the country.
Agree to disagree but I'm a new converted fiscal conservative so you haven't convinced me your way is best for all I've just realized if you can't beat em join em.

We don't really have a mandate. People didn't show up and vote Republican they didn't show up at all. Proof of that is how many showed up for Trump compared to 2014 midterm show up or Romney turnout two years ago.

But regardless Republicans won so fuck the masses. I tried to get them healthcare and increased minimum wage but they didn't show up for Hillary like their entitlements counted on it. Well they are now on the chopping block. If they don't vote they don't get.

Isn't what you're doing, Sealy...essentially buying people's votes by promising them free stuff? Vote for me and I'll give you big subsidies on your healthcare and a big mandatory pay raise for your job? Is that really what's good for the country?

Isn't what you're doing, Sealy...essentially buying people's votes by promising them free stuff? Vote for me and I'll give you big subsidies on your healthcare and a big mandatory pay raise for your job? Is that really what's good for the country?
Depends on how you look at things. If you're a union ford worker collective bargaining as a whole benefits the masses. A nationalized basic health coverage for all benefits the most. But they would have to show up and vote for it. They didn't so fuck them. There are a lot more of them then us but they don't vote or they vote for us. I love it.

It's the poor who didn't show up and the middle class voted for Trump. Let's see if the middle class does better. That's good for the poor too.

But don't worry about the poor. Politicians only worry about voters. Don't vote don't matter. Democrats fucked up and went after these idiots who don't vote.

But don't worry about the poor. Politicians only worry about voters. Don't vote don't matter. Democrats fucked up and went after these idiots who don't vote.

Actually voter suppression measures reduced the ability for some to vote.

Can you post some details of voter suppression that stopped those eligible to vote from voting?

We need to suppress the fuck out of the illegal alien and the dead vote.
Dems will never regain national power.

You should take a hard and detailed look at demographics.

Of legal voters?
Or illegal alien and dead voters?
In Chicago?

Of legal voters?
Or illegal alien and dead voters?
In Chicago?

I'm not talking political propaganda. America admits nearly a million new people in to be citizens each year (or over a three quarters of a million and growing each year.)

Whites, with a lower birth rate, lose ground to the non-whites that DO have more offspring on average. That translates into more liberal voters.

A large share of the white / conservative vote is people over 50. They are dying off. Most whites are either not having kids, getting into inter-racial relationships, going gay, or becoming latchkey kids for all their natural lives - afraid to grow up, get out, and become self sufficient.

Voting is the least a good citizen can do.

I don't want to hear crying that your votes we're suppressed I want to hear how they tried but you voted anyways.

Can you post some details of voter suppression that stopped those eligible to vote from voting?
In Detroit they'll have 3 voting machines which means 2 hour wait. In the white precincts they have 6 machines the wait is 20 minutes

In Detroit they'll have 3 voting machines which means 2 hour wait. In the white precincts they have 6 machines the wait is 20 minutes

In Detroit they'll have 3 voting machines which means 2 hour wait.

Black Democrat politicians are actively suppressing the black vote in Detroit?

Proof? Did they analyze white and black districts throughout the country? And who made the decision?

Proof? Did they analyze white and black districts throughout the country? And who made the decision?
Then when I show you it's true you'll want me to prove it was malicious.

It all started with IM2 saying there was voter suppression, which kind of implies a malicious attempt to make voting more difficult, so yes, I suppose you'd have to prove that, too, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. As of right now you haven't even proven that it happened.

It all started with IM2 saying there was voter suppression, which kind of implies a malicious attempt to make voting more difficult, so yes, I suppose you'd have to prove that, too, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. As of right now you haven't even proven that it happened.
The courts have shot down many Republican attempts to suppress votes. They even ruled that the rules you were trying to impose were designed to discourage and deter people who typically vote democratic

So it's already been proven.

The courts have shot down many Republican attempts to suppress votes. They even ruled that the rules you were trying to impose were designed to discourage and deter people who typically vote democratic

So it's already been proven.
So as usual you have no proof, just more baseless claims.

Forum List

Back