unpopular opinion: Chris Christie shouldve been the VP, & should at least have a spot in Trump's WH

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Christie should have been Vice President and would be a solid chief of staff, the brawler Trump probably needs: The admin has a glaring execution problem

Christie has actually, like, run stuff: A no joke American state and a major US Attorney’s office

I am not sure that would fly well with Christie having put Jared’s father in prison and all.

Young Kushner hates Christie for doing his job

Christie is better off staying away from that shithole administration

why would he even wanna get mixed up with them again? it's a failed presidency, a failed administration, & everyone that comes in contact get a lifelong incurable communicable disease.

why would he even wanna get mixed up with them again? it's a failed presidency, a failed administration, & everyone that comes in contact get a lifelong incurable communicable disease.

Are we talking about the Trump campaign here or Stormy Daniels? I'm confused.

Young Kushner hates Christie for doing his job

Christie is better off staying away from that shithole administration
everybody is better of staying away
mqxikqdn1b421.jpg

Christie should have been Vice President and would be a solid chief of staff, the brawler Trump probably needs: The admin has a glaring execution problem

Christie has actually, like, run stuff: A no joke American state and a major US Attorney’s office
Crispy dodged a bullet with bridge gate. The guy known for being a micromanager didn’t know what was going on in his own office? Who believes that?

Are we talking about the Trump campaign here or Stormy Daniels? I'm confused.

i wouldn't be surprised that trump's incompetency isn't the result of a syphilitic brain.

Porkchop Christie should stay within range of a pizza joint and a hot dog cart.

Christie betrayed the GOP by putting his constituents before his party during the Hurricane Sandy recovery. He can never hold a position of importance in the party again.

Forum List

Back