Unpopular Music Opinions (rock, metal, blues, U2)

Agree on U2. I will add the Grateful Dead and just about every other hippie jam band as grossly overrated.

Creed just barely gets nosed out for the worst band ever, by the misogynistic human debris known as Nickelback.

Whitney Huston sounded like a cat with its tail squished by a rocking chair.

The Rolling Stones should have retired 30 years ago.

Coldplay sounds like a U2 Tribute band

Eric Clapton stopped being interesting in 1968

The Rolling Stones suck Martian donkey dick

I thought Indie music was cool back in the day, now I think it's for pretentious, boring Hipsters.

I like the Strokes....there, I said it!

Agree on U2. I will add the Grateful Dead and just about every other hippie jam band as grossly overrated.

Creed just barely gets nosed out for the worst band ever, by the misogynistic human debris known as Nickelback.

more like 1975.....

more like 1975.....

Maybe just a little longer.....I think they should have quit after Tattoo You in '81.....Some gems on there!! Waiting on a Friend, Start me up, Hang fire, Heaven, etc..

Anthony Kiedis really cannot sing worth a crap.

I don't ever wanna feeeeeel....... :laugh2:

Despite that, I still like the band overall. I guess it depends on what you look for in a band, or artist. Sometimes it's the overall energy they give off - I love garage punk, but most of them can't sing and worth a shite.

Justin Bieber. I can't identify any of his songs, but I'm pretty sure he's not very talented.
That opinion is not unpopular or wrong. :thup: :lol:
Oh, yea, I guess you're right. And he doesn't really even fit into this category, either.

Well, then the only band I can think of for this thread is U2 except for the 1980s (particularly their first three albums).

Forum List

Back