Unplanned

It is written/produced/financed by Christian groups and $1 million donated by the "my pillow" guy. Well I say donated, but invested really.
Not sure how it will do, most likely - actually... highly likely to only be seen by people who are already pro-life.

It is written/produced/financed by Christian groups and $1 million donated by the "my pillow" guy. Well I say donated, but invested really.
Not sure how it will do, most likely - actually... highly likely to only be seen by people who are already pro-life.
Almost certainly. Abortion aficionados will be discouraged (to put it mildly) from watching it.

Almost certainly. Abortion aficionados will be discouraged (to put it mildly) from watching it.

No doubt. The instant they see it even hints pro-life they will scroll right past it.

About a Planned Parenthood worker who became Pro-Life. Much hostility to its release, of course. This article gives some of the barriers this movie faced. I hope to read reviews of those who actually watched it. I have not yet seen it.

TV Networks Reject Ads for Anti-Abortion Movie 'Unplanned'
FRN founded by Billy Graham has advertised it extensively and interviewed her. I question "Christian's" commitment who can't stand up for this.

I have just come back from seeing this film and I have to say it is very powerful. A definite MUST SEE for anyone who cares about this issue.

Forum List

Back