Unpaid Disinformation Agents?????

Ok, I am one of several* constantly being accused of being a "disinformation agent" by our resident brain trust, the twoofers.

I pause here to relay the information that earlier today I read a post by one of the newer tweoofers where he called jillian a "bush dupe". That doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but it is funny as hell if you ask me!
Anyway, onward and upward.
I have not been paid for this valuable community service, and rumor has it that a couple of the other "accused" have not been paid either.

We want our money. We work hard and pay our taxes. We deserve it.

I cannot find a "Disinformation Human Resource Office anywhere. I think insisting that there was one, was, yes you guessed it, disinformation.

Still, I think I can speak for the group here, we want our money. Like I previously stated, we work hard, we pay our taxes (right guys?)and we deserve it.

Therefore , in light of the nonexistence of an centralized organization that will pay us, I propose we institute a User Fee for our valuable disinformation.

I say we charge per post, with an extra charge for "extra services". We send the bill to Alex Jones, with the "extra charges" paid by the twoofers on an individual basis.
extra charges could be;

Responding to post - 1 buck
Mental health evaluation - 3 bucks
Simple ridicule - 5 bucks
Advanced ridicule - 8 bucks
Repetition surcharge - 10 bucks

There could be more. Please submit your ideas.

you constantly post lies all the time agent,besides blatantly ignoring evidence, facts and witness testimonys.you do that in the kennedy assination and every government conspiracy.pitiful attempt of humor as well there with your thread.
anyone else see the irony in that post? :lol:

Ok, I am one of several* constantly being accused of being a "disinformation agent" by our resident brain trust, the twoofers.

I pause here to relay the information that earlier today I read a post by one of the newer tweoofers where he called jillian a "bush dupe". That doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but it is funny as hell if you ask me!
I have not been paid for this valuable community service, and rumor has it that a couple of the other "accused" have not been paid either.

I cannot find a "Disinformation Human Resource Office anywhere. I think insisting that there was one, was, yes you guessed it, disinformation.

Still, I think I can speak for the group here, we want our money. Like I previously stated, we work hard, we pay our taxes (right guys?)and we deserve it.

Therefore , in light of the nonexistence of an centralized organization that will pay us, I propose we institute a User Fee for our valuable disinformation.

I say we charge per post, with an extra charge for "extra services". We send the bill to Alex Jones, with the "extra charges" paid by the twoofers on an individual basis.
extra charges could be;

you constantly post lies all the time agent,besides blatantly ignoring evidence, facts and witness testimonys.you do that in the kennedy assination and every government conspiracy.pitiful attempt of humor as well there with your thread.
anyone else see the irony in that post? :lol:

Yep anyone who saw an Airliner is totally ignored or mistaken. Why is it there are no witnesses that saw a missile?

extra charges could be;

Thanks for showing up and showing what an idiot you really are.:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back