Since Obama- Market has regained 4500 points

Before Obama- GDP was negative 5 of last 6 quarters
Since Obama- GDP positive 4 straight quarters

Before Obama- Auto and Financial Industry collapsing
After Obama- Auto and Financial industry saved

Before Obama- Economy losing 700,000 jobs a month
After Obama- Positive job growth

Should I go on?

yes continue with your partisan hackery bullshit.

Notice what changed?

We got the Republican out of the equation. As soon as we got a Democratic President with a Democratic Congress the economy turned upward.

yah, 10% unemployment after 2 years is fucking great. :confused:

The unemployment rate nearly doubled under Bush policies. Obama entered office with an economylosing 700,000 jobs a month. We are now showing positive job growth. In fact, the rate of loss reversed as soon as Obama policies were enacted.

Stimulus alone added ove 3 million jobs. For reference, Bush managed to add 1.1 million jobs in eight years in office
Please show me where the unemployment rate nearly doubled under Bush II. The bureau of labor statistics shows the lowest unemployment for all from the ages of 20 and over under GW was 4.3% in the second quarter of 2001 and the highest at 6.6% in the 4th quarter in 2008. Where I learned mathematics, that is nowhere near double.

You're a shit talkin hack RW. You make great points at times when you float at the center but you fall short when you stand behind Obama, as anyone would.

Last edited:
Before Obama- Stock Market lost 7500 points

Should I go on?

Yes...lets go on then

Before Obama- US lost $17 TRILLION in personal wealth (more than the deficit) in the last 18 months of Bush
After Obama- US regained $10 TRILLION in personal wealth

Should I go on?

Which direction does GDP appear to be going to you?

United-States-GDP-Growth-Rate-Chart-000002.png

Yeah things are going GREAT.

Did you notice the dates at the bottom of your chart before you posted it?

Cause it looks like the chart only show up to 2004 or so....

Should I go on?

I noticed the dates started at 2006 along the time of the democratic take over.

Should I go on?

Yes...lets go on then

Before Obama- US lost $17 TRILLION in personal wealth (more than the deficit) in the last 18 months of Bush

Care to share a link to your opinion of is a well kept secert?

partisan style hackery. I do not like Obama but hell, why all the dramatic music and all that shit? Just stupid.

If you can get past the drama part and listen to what obama says then it's worth watching and using.

A tip. Dont rely on videos from Youtube for your information. Find reliable sources.

To hear obama say what he has said in the past then turn around in mid stream and change thats why I use you tube.

Yes...lets go on then

Read it and weep....most of America did.
Bush lost us more money than the entire National Debt!

Wealth in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Household net worth fell from 2007 to 2009 by a total of $17.5 trillion or 25.5%. This was the equivalent loss of one year of GDP. By the fourth quarter of 2009, the household net worth had recovered by a growth of 1.3 percent to a total of $54.2 trillion. An additional growth of 21 percent is needed just to bring the value to where it was before the recession hit in December 2007

Last edited:

Should I go on?

Um no that chart ends in oct of this year.

The only think important on it. Is the last 2 quarters. which will all positive, have gotten worse each time.

As you can see we went from over 5% Growth in Jan 2010, to less than 2% today.

Not exactly going in the right direction.

Not sure what dates you are looking at. Because this chart does not even start till 2006 and ends in oct 2010.

What month is it again?

lol

Last edited:
Yes...lets go on then

Household net worth fell from 2007 to 2009 by a total of $17.5 trillion or 25.5%. This was the equivalent loss of one year of GDP. By the fourth quarter of 2009, the household net worth had recovered by a growth of 1.3 percent to a total of $54.2 trillion. An additional growth of 21 percent is needed just to bring the value to where it was before the recession hit in December 2007

Here you go something for you to chew on

More Americans Living in Poverty Now than when Eisenhower was President

The only think important on it. Is the last 2 quarters. which will all positive, have gotten worse each time.

Not sure what dates you are looking at. Because this chart does not even start till 2006 and ends in oct 2010.

What month is it again?

lol

Well, you might have a hot-linking issue. Because I'm not seeing that chart at all. I'm seeing one that ends in 2002 now. I don't know what's going on.

Ehhrrr...

What month is it again?

lol

Well, you might have a hot-linking issue. Because I'm not seeing that chart at all. I'm seeing one that ends in 2002 now. I don't know what's going on.

Ehhrrr...

Must be, It is an interactive chart that you can change the dates on.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/Economics/GDP-Growth.aspx?Symbol=USD
There is the site.

Last edited:

What month is it again?

lol

Ehhrrr...

No he's not having a problem with the dates because the dates shown start in 2006 along the time of the democratic take over.

What month is it again?

lol

Ehhrrr...

No he's not having a problem with the dates because the dates shown start in 2006 along the time of the democratic take over.

Nah the chart does seem to change on its own. It just showed it ending in 2004 for me.

Anyways the point is. In Jan 2010 the growth rate was over 5%. The next quarter it was down to 3% and last time it was 1.7% and that is not going in the right direction.

What month is it again?

lol

Ehhrrr...

Must be, It is an interactive chart that you can change the dates on.

United States GDP Growth Rate
There is the site.

Ah. Problem solved. That was weird. First I saw a chart from the 50s till 2000, then from 2000 to 2002.

Now it seems to be showing the right chart.

Ehhrrr...

Nah the chart does seem to change on its own. It just showed it ending in 2004 for me.

Anyways the point is. In Jan 2010 the growth rate was over 5%. The next quarter it was down to 3% and last time it was 1.7% and that is not going in the right direction.

I notice one thing from the link that right winger and doctor spin keep praising. The 1.7 GDP growth.
Actually that not a good thing becasue the growth should be more than that and from your link

The U.S. economy grew at a 1.7 percent annual rate in the second quarter, marking the start of a slowdown in growth that has concerned the Federal Reserve.

Yes...losing $17.5 Trillion in personal wealth under George Bush will do that. Can you imagine a single president allowing Americans to lose $17.5 trillion dollars and doing nothing about it? Thats $17.5 Trillion on top of the $5 Trillion Bush added to the deficit.

Obama borrowed less than a trillion dollars for the stimulus with the result being an increase of $10 trillion in wealth and 3 million new jobs.

Bush borrowed $5 Trillion with the result being a loss of $17.5 Trillion

And some idiots actually want to give Republicans control again???

Last edited:

Yes...losing $17.5 Trillion in personal wealth under George Bush will do that. Can you imagine a single president allowing Americans to lose $17.5 trillion dollars and doing nothing about it? Thats $17.5 Trillion on top of the $5 Trillion Bush added to the deficit.

Obama borrowed less than a trillion dollars for the stimulus with the result being an increase of $9 trillion in wealth and 3 million new jobs.

If I was you I would not be bragging about that 1.7 percent crap anymore

I notice one thing from the link that right winger and doctor spin keep praising. The 1.7 GDP growth.
Actually that not a good thing becasue the growth should be more than that and from your link

The U.S. economy grew at a 1.7 percent annual rate in the second quarter, marking the start of a slowdown in growth that has concerned the Federal Reserve.

Obama borrowed less than a trillion dollars for the stimulus with the result being an increase of $9 trillion in wealth and 3 million new jobs.

Do you have any concept of what $17.5 trillion in lost wealth under Bush means? Thats more than the entire deficit, more than our annual GDP....vanished under GOP policies

That $17.5 trillion was peoples homes, life savings, retirement that dried up under Bush. Thankfully, under Obama's policies we have regained $10 trillion of that

Last edited:

Do you have any concept of what $17.5 trillion in lost wealth under Bush means? Thats more than the entire deficit, more than our annual GDP....vanished under GOP policies

That $17.5 trillion was peoples homes, life savings, retirement that dried up under Bush. Thankfully, under Obama's policies we have regained $9 trillion of that

Do you remember that poat you made bragging about the 1.7 GDP growth under obamas watch?

Forum List

Back