Unmarried Couple's Unborn BABY Daughter Beaten to Death

...the woman confessed she asked her boyfriend to beat her stomach black and blue so the child would die

The days of this kind of sick violent crime, thankfully, are numbered.

Poor kid. There was nobody there to speak for him. He never had a chance.

And law enforcement is debating whether or not it was a crime? Talk about the day you thought you'd never see. It's violence used to escape responsibility. Simple as that
It was an abortion the woman agreed to.

Do abortions have to be performed by a "doctor"?

When obstetricians are treating pregnancy, they are treating two patients. That's basic obstetric training.

This should be treated as a violent crime at the state level.

Last edited:
When obstetricians are treating pregnancy, they are treating two patients. That's basic obstetric training.

This should be treated as a violent crime at the state level.
And yet, ripping the arms and legs and head from the baby is not a violent crime.

...the woman confessed she asked her boyfriend to beat her stomach black and blue so the child would die

Actually, you take away legal abortion, you get a lot more of this kind of thing.

Actually, you take away legal abortion, you get a lot more of this kind of thing.

Likely so.

This is probably the single topic where, admittedly, I get caught speaking from the heart.

I don't agree with it but at the end of the day it's really none of my business so long as I'm not forced to pay for it at the barrel of a government gun.

Last edited:

At least that woman asked!! Most pregnant women are BEATEN, often in the stomach by their abusers.

Sad but true

Forum List

Back