Unlike Obama . Condi Rice, Christi ect ..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Did not rely a teleprompter for their speeches. Every time Obama goes off his teleprompter his foot goes in his mouth.. I am sure you guys will say so what but you guys made FUN Of PALIN who had a few things on her hand but Obama has to use a teleprompter on EVERY good speech he makes.. hypocrites..

Did not rely a teleprompter for their speeches. Every time Obama goes off his teleprompter his foot goes in his mouth.. I am sure you guys will say so what but you guys made FUN Of PALIN who had a few things on her hand but Obama has to use a teleprompter on EVERY good speech he makes.. hypocrites..
Palin can't be all bad. She had sex with Glenn Rice.

Palin can't be all bad. She had sex with Glenn Rice.

So did Barack

Anyone who thinks these people go on stage without notes please let me know.

I have some property in florida you might be interested in.

never said they did not.. But unlike Obama he can not go off whole speech. He cant have just have notes because when he does he puts his foot in his mouth and it is a bunch of ums and stutters

this bullshit about teleprompters is so typical republican.

There is nothing wrong with making a speach and relying on notes to remind you of the points you wanted to hit.

a teleprompter is merely electronic notes .

Typical right wing stupidity thinking: but he didnt even have to think about what he was going to say.

Thinking about what you are going to say and planning out what you are going to say is NOT a BAD THING.

jesus Im sick of the right wings EVERYTHING is a sport mentality.

never said they did not.. But unlike Obama he can not go off whole speech. He cant have just have notes because when he does he puts his foot in his mouth and it is a bunch of ums and stutters

You guys seem to suffer from memory loss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BE9_x7xTo]Obama Faces GOP On Its Talking Points - YouTube[/ame]

How the fuck do you know? I think you're full of shit, and most of the speakers were reading carefully edited remarks. They cut some slack to the lard ass, Christie, who's running for president in 2016, after Romney loses.

Ryan's remarks were certainly scripted, and based on the lies that the GOP want to make the American people believe.

This is why Obama will not give press conferences. This is why all questions by the press are pre-screened. The brilliance of Obama rests solely on his notes. Without them, his brilliance and halos disappear.

How much per acre? Walt Disney dd pretty good with his Florida swampland.

Real cheap. I can let it go for about $1000 bucks an acre. Please send cash. Don't mind the purple crayon on the deed..it's legit.

You interested in bridges as well? I have one in brooklyn I am looking to offload.

:D

How the fuck do you know? I think you're full of shit, and most of the speakers were reading carefully edited remarks. They cut some slack to the lard ass, Christie, who's running for president in 2016, after Romney loses.

Ryan's remarks were certainly scripted, and based on the lies that the GOP want to make the American people believe.

Without teleprompter, Condi Rice wows GOP faithful | The Daily Caller

This is why Obama will not give press conferences. This is why all questions by the press are pre-screened. The brilliance of Obama rests solely on his notes. Without them, his brilliance and halos disappear.

He gives press conferences all the time. And to hostile networks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJUSlfTgGU]Obama's Contentious Fox News Interview - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_mg9auN_Qw]Barack Obama on O'Reilly Factor Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Mitt's been on MSNBC ..when?

He gives press conferences all the time. And to hostile networks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJUSlfTgGU]Obama's Contentious Fox News Interview - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_mg9auN_Qw]Barack Obama on O'Reilly Factor Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Mitt's been on MSNBC ..when?

You know that is not what they meant. They mean in front of a bunch of reporters and answering off the cuff ..

Forum List

Back