Unlike Obama, 35% of Young Black Men are Unemployed... Hope and Change?

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Unlike Obama, 35% of 16-24-year-old Black Men are Unemployed... Hope and Change?

Blacks hit hard by economy’s punch
34.5 percent of young African American men are unemployed

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34122015/ns/us_news-washington_post

I wonder if the Average Brother on the Street still gives Barry some Props when they here about $100/lb Steak Dinners?...

Party after Party...

$500 Shoes for his Wife...

Jetting Off on Dates...

Bowing to other Grown Men around the World as the Supposed "Most Powerful Man on Earth"?...

Has ANYONE asked that Question about a Black Man Bowing to other Men?...

Think about a Brother in a Korean LQ in Bedford Stuyvesant and the TV is showing Barry Bowing to an Asian Man...

But I Digress.

One has to wonder what the 35% who are Unemployed during Barry's Ascent are Thinking right about now.

And that Number is going to Grow.

I already Know the Answer to this, "it's Dubya's Fault"...

Got it... Save the Dishonesty... The Average Unemployment for (43) during his 8 Years, Post the Recession that Started 40 Days after his Oath of Office, was about 5%.

Something tells me that if this Continues into 2010 and 2012, that those who so "Hopefully" Voted for the Messiah and his Party, may be "Changing" their Minds.

Time will tell.

An Interesting side note about Sexism... According to that story, Black Women in the same Age Group had almost a 10% better Unemployment Rate than Black Men.

Wouldn't a Black Women be the Minority of ALL Minorities?...

The Story tends to Blame Racism for the Young Black Male Unemployment Rate, but that wouldn't explain Black Women doing better in the Workplace by almost 10%.

I'd like to see that expanded upon by the WP.

Maybe it isn't all about Race:

"Employment for men in their 20s and early 30s is at its lowest level since the Great Depression, according to the Center for Labor Market Studies."

^That's not Specifying Race...

So lets:

"Nevertheless, 16-to-24-year-olds face heavier losses, with a 19.1 percent unemployment rate, about nine points higher than the national average for the general population."

From earlier in the story:

"Young black women have an unemployment rate of 26.5 percent"

It appears that Black Women in that Age Group aren't that much Worse Off than ALL Races in that Age Group.

So this IS about Young Black MEN.

Is Society Less Racist Towards Young Black Women?...

And if so, why?

Seems there is some Ageism going here also... That's a Consistent REGARDLESS of Race and Gender.

So Many "isms", so little time.

The other thing I Find Interesting is the Lack of Unemployment Numbers for these Groups between the Last (2) Recessions.

What was it for Young Black Men during (43)'s 5% Unemployment, and during Clinton's 5% Unemployment.

Anyway, this one can be filed under the "World Ends: Blacks Hit Hardest" section of the Guilty White Liberal's Ever Failing Attempts at Cleansing Themselves of Past Wrongs, Real and Perceived drawer.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
I don't know why I always find your posts really hard to read, and equally hard to follow the logic. Maybe if you stopped the Random Capitalization of Words they would be less Irritating, then you could write in full sentences, structured into coherent paragraphs. That would be Cool!

I don't know why I always find your posts really hard to read, and equally hard to follow the logic. Maybe if you stopped the Random Capitalization of Words they would be less Irritating, then you could write in full sentences, structured into coherent paragraphs. That would be Cool!

It's not Random... But Thanks for your Input on that. ;)

And this is how I Rant online... Sorry if it Bothers you.

peace...

the hood restricts blood flow to his "brain".

It's why I never read any of his posts.

5 years and running.

It's wonderful: The MaL RaNdomCaP InteresT DeterMent PlaN.

Ah... He Returns... I was wondering where you went after my Request Yesterday.

My Observations that the Skin Color of a Black Woman doesn't have the same Negative Impact as a Black Man's, at least using the Logic behind the Washington Post's Predictable "News" story, is "Racist", Correct?...

Noted.

I don't Expect you to Take Specific Issue with ANYTHING I have Posted, because you NEVER do.

peace...

It's why I never read any of his posts.

5 years and running.

It's wonderful: The MaL RaNdomCaP InteresT DeterMent PlaN.

Keeping Track of NOT Reading me?... :rofl:

Yet you Post in my Thread this Fine Morning and still don't Understand the Meaning of the word: Random.

You have Issues!

peace...

Ah... He Returns... I was wondering where you went after my Request Yesterday.

My Observations that the Skin Color of a Black Woman doesn't have the same Negative Impact as a Black Man's, at least using the Logic behind the Washington Post's Predictable "News" story, is "Racist", Correct?...

Noted.

I don't Expect you to Take Specific Issue with ANYTHING I have Posted, because you NEVER do.

peace...

you never post anything worthy of a specific response, liebchen, just the same tired non randomly capitalized horseshit.

now, scat, you'll be late for your hitler youth meeting.

auf wiedersehn

Do you think that there should be a federal mandate that prohibits businesses from firing black men, aged 16-24? At least temporarily?

Are you implying that, because the unemployed persons outlined in the OP are black men, and because Obama is a black man, that he is personally responsible for their well being and employment?

Here's a quick translation of mal's posts.

Black people suck. They suck because they are black and they suck because they voted for Obama. Black people are too stupid to think for themselves. Black people are easy to take advantage of and they love to commit crimes, especially now when a black man as president empowers their hatred of the white man.

Unlike Obama, 35% of 16-24-year-old Black Men are Unemployed... Hope and Change?

Blacks hit hard by economy’s punch - Washington Post- msnbc.com

I wonder if the Average Brother on the Street still gives Barry some Props when they here about $100/lb Steak Dinners?...

Party after Party...

Jetting Off on Dates...

Bowing to other Grown Men around the World as the Supposed "Most Powerful Man on Earth"?...

Think about a Brother in a Korean LQ in Bedford Stuyvesant and the TV is showing Barry Bowing to an Asian Man...

But I Digress.

One has to wonder what the 35% who are Unemployed during Barry's Ascent are Thinking right about now.

Got it... Save the Dishonesty... The Average Unemployment for (43) during his 8 Years, Post the Recession that Started 40 Days after his Oath of Office, was about 5%.

Something tells me that if this Continues into 2010 and 2012, that those who so "Hopefully" Voted for the Messiah and his Party, may be "Changing" their Minds.

Time will tell.

An Interesting side note about Sexism... According to that story, Black Women in the same Age Group had almost a 10% better Unemployment Rate than Black Men.

The Story tends to Blame Racism for the Young Black Male Unemployment Rate, but that wouldn't explain Black Women doing better in the Workplace by almost 10%.

"Employment for men in their 20s and early 30s is at its lowest level since the Great Depression, according to the Center for Labor Market Studies."

So lets:

"Nevertheless, 16-to-24-year-olds face heavier losses, with a 19.1 percent unemployment rate, about nine points higher than the national average for the general population."

It appears that Black Women in that Age Group aren't that much Worse Off than ALL Races in that Age Group.

And if so, why?

Seems there is some Ageism going here also... That's a Consistent REGARDLESS of Race and Gender.

The other thing I Find Interesting is the Lack of Unemployment Numbers for these Groups between the Last (2) Recessions.

What was it for Young Black Men during (43)'s 5% Unemployment, and during Clinton's 5% Unemployment.

Anyway, this one can be filed under the "World Ends: Blacks Hit Hardest" section of the Guilty White Liberal's Ever Failing Attempts at Cleansing Themselves of Past Wrongs, Real and Perceived drawer.

peace...

tha malcontent said:

BINGO!!!!! You said it, you "racist cracka"! :clap2:

Black people suck. They suck because they are black and they suck because they voted for Obama. Black people are too stupid to think for themselves. Black people are easy to take advantage of and they love to commit crimes, especially now when a black man as president empowers their hatred of the white man.

Wow! When malspeak is translated into English, the excessive capitalization disappears!

Are you implying that, because the unemployed persons outlined in the OP are black men, and because Obama is a black man, that he is personally responsible for their well being and employment?

Nope... They were Sold on Hope... That Hope is Fading by each Job Lost...

It's also about the Difference between Men and Women in this Data.

It's Interesting to me that the Perceived Minority of all Minorities a Black Woman, is NOT at the Bottom of the Employment List Statistically.

They do almost as Well as the overall in that Age Group, but Black Men do almost 10% WORSE than they do.

The Sexism Claims seem to be Unfounded in Modern America, that Coupled with the College Enrollment Rates of Women, but it also Begs the Question...

WHY are Black Men doing so Poorly after ALL of these Years.

It's NOT because they are Black...

African Immigrants come here and do Fine...

They also don't Pick Black Men up in their Cabs either, but they can't be Racist because of their Skin Color, so what is it then?...

And why after a Half a Century since the Great Society is the Black Community, Specifically Young Male Blacks, doing so Poorly?

They aren't Less Capable in ANY Situation, but it's Obvious that the Generations of Government Dependence has Retarded the Community's Ability to Strive with other Communities.

Not just in Employment, but in Crime and in ALL other Categories.

Considering that Black Women are doing 10% Better, it's NOT Soley Based in Race, and I don't Accept that Tired Old Tune from the Guilty White Liberal Media.

It's Something Deeper and More Complex, and Public Policy is Playing a MAJOR Role, as is the Pop Culture that Dominates as a Role Model for FAR Too Many in those Communities.

If you don't Beleive that an Unfortunate Number of Blacks in the DemocRATS Housing Projects and Districts Thought that a Vote for Obama was a Vote for MORE for themselves, then you are Kidding yourself.

This is a Generational Problem that will Take Generations to Solve...

But it's NOT going to get Solved if People don't Start being Honest, and Stop Calling those who want to Address it "Racists".

And on that Note, Fuck you Ravi and del.

Deal with the Substance of what I say or go Troll someone else.

peace...

Wow! When malspeak is translated into English, the excessive capitalization disappears!

Eat Shit, x... I just gave you Much Ink in Response to you Post.

If all you are going to do is Troll and call me a Racist, then do me a Favor and put me on Ignore.

I Thought you wanted to have a Mature Discussion.

peace...

Nope... They were Sold on Hope... That Hope is Fading by each Job Lost...

It's also about the Difference between Men and Women in this Data.

It's Interesting to me that the Perceived Minority of all Minorities a Black Woman, is NOT at the Bottom of the Employment List Statistically.

They do almost as Well as the overall in that Age Group, but Black Men do almost 10% WORSE than they do.

The Sexism Claims seem to be Unfounded in Modern America, that Coupled with the College Enrollment Rates of Women, but it also Begs the Question...

WHY are Black Men doing so Poorly after ALL of these Years.

It's NOT because they are Black...

African Immigrants come here and do Fine...

They also don't Pick Black Men up in their Cabs either, but they can't be Racist because of their Skin Color, so what is it then?...

And why after a Half a Century since the Great Society is the Black Community, Specifically Young Male Blacks, doing so Poorly?

They aren't Less Capable in ANY Situation, but it's Obvious that the Generations of Government Dependence has Retarded the Community's Ability to Strive with other Communities.

Not just in Employment, but in Crime and in ALL other Categories.

Considering that Black Women are doing 10% Better, it's NOT Soley Based in Race, and I don't Accept that Tired Old Tune from the Guilty White Liberal Media.

It's Something Deeper and More Complex, and Public Policy is Playing a MAJOR Role, as is the Pop Culture that Dominates as a Role Model for FAR Too Many in those Communities.

If you don't Beleive that an Unfortunate Number of Blacks in the DemocRATS Housing Projects and Districts Thought that a Vote for Obama was a Vote for MORE for themselves, then you are Kidding yourself.

This is a Generational Problem that will Take Generations to Solve...

But it's NOT going to get Solved if People don't Start being Honest, and Stop Calling those who want to Address it "Racists".

And on that Note, Fuck you Ravi and del.

Deal with the Substance of what I say or go Troll someone else.

peace...

bite me, kleagle boy.

:rofl:

Blacks hit hard by economy’s punch - Washington Post- msnbc.com

Party after Party...

Jetting Off on Dates...

But I Digress.

Time will tell.

So lets:

And if so, why?

peace...

tha malcontent said:

BINGO!!!!! You said it, you "racist cracka"! :clap2:

Already been Called it 2 1/2 Times... xotoxi has a Chance to Redeem himself, but I Expect nothing but that Type of TRIPE from Ravi and del.

peace...

Forum List

Back