Unlike McCain many older white males are unemployed.

Splain it for me.

I am getting kinda old, but I don't think I missed that.

And if I did I will apologize.
You claim old folks are out of work.

Who's running the economy sonny?

Figuring it out ain't rocket science.

LOL. Your wild assed intrepretation is not what I said. So no apology.
Sure it is, you just didn't realize you were knocking the boi king, and now that it bit you in the ass you want nothing to do with it.

yeah...unemployment is solely because of trickle down economics....

idiot

Where we are now is not due to any one reason. It is due to several reasons and is why it is so sucky and long lasting.

yet you point out only trickle down.....

:eusa_whistle:

Trickle down has been the economic policy since the 80's.

I prefer trickle up. ie if the TARP money had gone to those who owe money so they could pay off the bad debts....
Yes I do not like to repay ineptitude with bailouts, one reason I was against tarp. If the finiancial instutions were so stupid as to overextend on high risk lonas they should fail and be replaced by competition that is smarter.
However I would prefer to give the money to individuals than corporations, they will spend it so that more immediate benefit is felt in all corners.

Ohh and I forgot to mention that most of those unemployed older white males have no insurance either.

I don't have much longer till you guys will be paying for my health care :D

You claim old folks are out of work.

Who's running the economy sonny?

Figuring it out ain't rocket science.

Sure it is, you just didn't realize you were knocking the boi king, and now that it bit you in the ass you want nothing to do with it.

Twist and spin all you want. I was correct on that, you were wrong. End of story.

Where we are now is not due to any one reason. It is due to several reasons and is why it is so sucky and long lasting.

I prefer trickle up. ie if the TARP money had gone to those who owe money so they could pay off the bad debts....
Yes I do not like to repay ineptitude with bailouts, one reason I was against tarp. If the finiancial instutions were so stupid as to overextend on high risk lonas they should fail and be replaced by competition that is smarter.
However I would prefer to give the money to individuals than corporations, they will spend it so that more immediate benefit is felt in all corners.

we had one president bail out the banks and the other bail out the unions.....

got a link to you claim about olde white men being out of work disproportionally to any other class.........

Twist and spin all you want. I was correct on that, you were wrong. End of story.
The only twist & spin is from you son.

Barry owns the economy, so you can suck on it, cause if you bitch about the job market, you are knocking Barry.

Life is cruel that way.

we had one president bail out the banks and the other bail out the unions.....

got a link to you claim about olde white men being out of work disproportionally to any other class.........

I don't think either banks or unions should be bailed out. Workers and citizens in need helped yes.
And one president also started bailouts in the spring of 2008 and before.
The FED started bailing out banks well over 2 years ago. Not with tarp, but by circulating more money for the banks to invest poorly.

Forum List

Back