Unless we get 400K+ jobs created in the final month of 2017, this year will be the least jobs create

The OP made those numbers up. Notice they didn't provide a link. If you google this information, it's not true.

Truth: 8.7 million jobs were lost in Obama's first 2 years as president.

Trump: Over one million jobs CREATED. In less than a year in office.

I'll take Trump, thanks.

Underwhelming at best. And unlike the OP I'll provide a link:

THE VERDICT: A comprehensive look back at Obama's jobs record

obama-is-roughly-in-the-middle-of-the-pack-for-recent-presidents-in-raw-jobs-created.jpg

one-place-where-the-jobs-recovery-has-been-underwhelming-.jpg

wage-growth-for-american-workers-has-bounced-back-but-not-fully-recovered-yet.jpg
Thanks for showing how Obama would have had more job growth during his 8 years than Reagan had if he hadn’t been saddled with Bush’s Great Recession.

What would Reagan's GDP and employment growth have been if he wasn't saddled with Carter's
double digit inflation?

The OP made those numbers up. Notice they didn't provide a link. If you google this information, it's not true.

I'll take Trump, thanks.

obama-is-roughly-in-the-middle-of-the-pack-for-recent-presidents-in-raw-jobs-created.jpg

wage-growth-for-american-workers-has-bounced-back-but-not-fully-recovered-yet.jpg
Thanks for showing how Obama would have had more job growth during his 8 years than Reagan had if he hadn’t been saddled with Bush’s Great Recession.

What would Reagan's GDP and employment growth have been if he wasn't saddled with Carter's
double digit inflation?
Despite double digit inflation, GDP was +7.6% and 733,000 jobs were added during Q4-1980, leading into Reagan’s presidency.

So the answer to your question is... no higher than it was.

I'll take Trump, thanks.

Perhaps if you count Bush's crash, and the time it took to slow the fall and recover. We had been losing 800,000 jobs per month when Obama was sworn in. Trump-0 isn't doing quite as well as he wants you to believe, is he?
How much has Trump achieved so far?
1_jobs_trump_tracker_976.png

Bush was handed the Clinton Dot-com bubble, yet liberals blame him for everything from the day he was sworn in as president.

Why should Obama not have the same treatment?

Unless we get 400K+ jobs created in the final month of 2017, this year will be the least jobs created in the last 5 years.

2013 - 2.3M
2014 - 3.0M
2015 - 2.7M
2016 - 2.2M
2017 - 1.8M + Dec

Number of American jobs lost to overseas competition is already at 93,000, above the 87,500 annually over the past 5 years. Our trade deficits are rising. For the first time in 7 years, there are more homeless in US.
DQpWGrNW4AYDIYX.jpg

Bush was handed the Clinton Dot-com bubble, yet liberals blame him for everything from the day he was sworn in as president.

Liar, in all the years I’ve been posting here, I’ve never seen anyone blame Bush for the dotcom bubble. How could anyone blame him? It burst in early 2000.

Did I say they blamed Bush for the dot-com bubble?

What's worse is they claim Clinton handed him a surplus, which of course. didn't exist. They pretend the dot-com bubble didn't happen. But I will never forget it. I lost my childhood savings from it. I invested all money I'd saved since I was born in a mutual fund and lost it all, down to a single digit percent of what I'd invested.

I'll take Trump, thanks.

double digit inflation?
Despite double digit inflation, GDP was +7.6% and 733,000 jobs were added during Q4-1980, leading into Reagan’s presidency.

Yup.
Carter did such an awesome job on the economy, Reagan only won 40 states.
DERP!

I'll take Trump, thanks.

double digit inflation?

Yup.
DERP!
Moron.... your idiocy of double digit inflation stifling employment growth was refuted. Deal with it.

I'll take Trump, thanks.

double digit inflation?

Yup.
DERP!
Moron.... your idiocy of double digit inflation stifling employment growth was refuted. Deal with it.

Hey, you fuckin' idiot, double digit inflation didn't stifle growth, the massive interest rate hikes needed to end the double digit inflation is what stifled growth.

upload_2017-12-10_12-38-56.png

And you try to blame Obama for everything from the day he took office. We have charts for any date. Compare the Dot Com bubble to the Bush crash.
bush-vs-clinton-private-employment.jpg

double digit inflation?

Yup.
DERP!

Hey, you fuckin' idiot, double digit inflation didn't stifle growth, the massive interest rate hikes needed to end the double digit inflation is what stifled growth.

View attachment 165305
Spot the cognitive dissonance...
"What would Reagan's GDP and employment growth have been if he wasn't saddled with Carter's double digit inflation?"
"Hey, you fuckin' idiot, double digit inflation didn't stifle growth..."
Your mental challenges aside, why are you blaming Carter for inflation when it was caused by OPEC?

double digit inflation?

Yup.
DERP!

View attachment 165305
Spot the cognitive dissonance...
"What would Reagan's GDP and employment growth have been if he wasn't saddled with Carter's double digit inflation?"
"Hey, you fuckin' idiot, double digit inflation didn't stifle growth..."
Your mental challenges aside, why are you blaming Carter for inflation when it was caused by OPEC?

OPEC? LOL!

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon in the sense that it is and can be produced only by a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output" Milton Friedman

Forum List

Back