UNIVISION and Jorge Ramos – Do You Know What/Who They Are?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Ramos' “feud” with The Donald has brought them into the public eye. But, can you find the channel on your TV? Do you have any idea who Ramos is?

According to Nielsen, UNIVISION has the largest Spanish-language audience in the world. The CEO of the channel is Randy Falco, a big shot at NBC and AOL before moving to the network. It comes under the umbrella of Televisa run by Emilio Azcarraga III, one of the richest businesspersons in Latin America, ranked seventh richest in Mexico and 512th globally with a fortune estimated at $2.3 billion as of March 2011. He is also a Board Member of Teléfonos de Mexico, Univision and Banamex. The cellphone company is owned by the 2nd richest man in the world, Carlos Slim. While wallowing in Pesos, this family does far less for the poor of Mexico than the drug cartels.

And just who is Jorge Ramos? After the Mexican government came after him for an anti-government report, he fled to Los Angeles on a student visa. Instead of completing his degree, he went to work for a local Mexican tv station and, once he became well-off, decided to become an American citizen – still not giving up his Mexican citizenship. And, of course, he now lives in the poshest area of Miami.

In 2013, clearly backing the Democrat candidate for a senator's seat from Texas, Ramos really goes after Ted Cruz. You can read more about that interview @ Ted Cruz: Obama 'Has Absolutely Been Abusing His Power' (VIDEO) As if typical with Ramos and exactly as he did at the Trump news conference, he clearly showed his liberal leanings.

So now you know.

And he has the balls to make this pronouncement:

Jorge Ramos tells Megyn Kelly: Trump a would-be dictator with dangerous ideas @ Jorge Ramos tells Megyn Kelly: Trump a would-be dictator with dangerous ideas to a sympathetic interviewer of course.

Televisa owns only 5% of Univision, the rest is owned by American private equity firms. It's an American company.

Aside from that, what's your point?

My point is that both Univision and Ramos are further left than Obama and do everything possible to smear Americans who believe in the constitution and established laws.

Do you even know where to find it on your tv set?

Televisa owns only 5% of Univision, the rest is owned by American private equity firms. It's an American company.

My point is that both Univision and Ramos are further left than Obama and do everything possible to smear Americans who believe in the constitution and established laws.

I don't watch TV.

So your point is you don't agree with their politics. Again, so what?

Just because they are speaking all foreign-like, doesn't mean that they are talking about y'all.

If they are further left than Obama (imo, univision is relatively conservative), why would that matter? Is it illegal?

New Topics

Forum List

Back